1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Richard, your order has been edited with address of 3 richmond close. your order will be ship out on tuesday. thanks & merry x'mas.

2. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

hi,
    your order will be ship out for you on wednesday. thanks ;)

3. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Paul, your order will be ship out for you on tuesday. thanks & merry x'mas.

4. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi James, your order will be ship out on wednesday. thanks and merry x'mas. ;)

5. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

thank you so much for your concern. very unfortunate lots of other user have differents thought as you do. thank you for putting an effort to support my work. merry x'mas ;)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  6. RavenLife

RavenLife Regular member

hi mike,

youve probably gone to bed, any word on my order?

ta

raven

Order ------------- M3DS with 2gb card
    Price -------------- £45.69
    when --------------- begining of last week, believe it was tuesday
    address ------------ check your pm for bill payer and address

7. wemendum

wemendum Member

Thanks for the reply i will reply when they arrive many thanks wemendum.

8. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Guy, If I planned to be a runner, you won't get any response from me at all. Showing my effort on sorting my problem out, I do expect an appreciation toward my hardwork. as I told you on a separate post that I promise you to have you item before x'mas, until then, I don't think any words war needed here. this forum is for consulting on how to sort things out, NOT for having a go at each other. I gain my respect from other simply because I respect others. Merry x'mas.

9. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Joanne, your order will be deliver to you on tuesday/wednesday. merry x'mas :)

10. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Can I please have your full name which you use to place your order. I'll look in to your order ASAP. alternatively, please give me a call in the morning and I'll sort your order straight away. it will be very helpfull if you could give me a the detail for the payment confirmation from worldpay(transaction ID). you will receive your order by wednesday/ thursday. promise - Thanks :)

11. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

what is the exact date you made your ayment. when you complete your payment, you should have received a payment confirmation from wordlpay. please let me have the TRANSACTION ID from worldpay payment confirmation along with your full name please. thanks :)

12. P_Gremlin

P_Gremlin Member

Hello, I am here simply to find out about the status of my order. I am not here to comment on your service. I have seen your website and have read the message explaining that I should phone you when my order has not arrived after 7 days. However as I am at work all day I am unable to phone during those hours, so I have posted here instead.

Order #24458
    Order Date: Saturday 08 December, 2007

3 x R4DS - V2 - Add microSD Card in: 1GB microSD (1 per R4DS)

Sub-Total: £92.22
    Total: £98.72

Hope to hear from you soon

13. adenottm

adenottm Member

Mike, the parcel only contained 10x boxed R4s - the A3 package didn't have room for anything else! Definitely no SD Cards. (The parcel had 700g written on the front if that helps). Can you advise when I'll get the missing SD cards please..

14. Maz05

Maz05 Member

Hi Mike

I'm writing this on behalf of my mum. We've been following this thread the past week and was just wondering if our order will be shipped before Christmas. The order was placed on 8/12 and the order number is 24355, it contains 2xR4DS cards and 2x2GB microSD cards.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Marie

15. Sam_N

Sam_N Guest

Hi there, could you update me on my order, i have waited out 7 days as requested before posting :)

I ordered on 10/12/07 and my order no is Order #24870

Thanks Sam N

16. guyhood

guyhood Member

OK Mike you win, you'll get no more nasty posts from me. Look forward to receiving my item.

Guy

17. paulos74

paulos74 Member

hi..one of my orders posted today..thanks
    order no 25619 could you advise when this one will be dispatched..need in time for xmas as pressies same as everyone else i suppose..just need to know if it will arrive in time..thanks
    i hope all the pressure you all at model-gadget have been under recently proves worth it..thanks see you all in new year for more orders...merry xmas

18. maria1965

maria1965 Member

Hi Mike

Sorry about the mix up with names my son had ordered it for my friend, so thanks for taking the time out to sort it out I know you are slightly up the wall hee hee.

Anyway you have said it will be here today mon or tomorrow lets hope.

Maria

19. loopz

loopz Member

First thanks to whoever pointed me in the direction of this thread. I have had a lot of trouble trying to get my order corrected. I've tried calling and can never get through (and your VM mailbox is full). Here are the details:-

4/12/07 - placed 2 R4DS with 1 meg card in my basket and on checkout the website takes 63 quid via worldpay. Get confirmation of the transaction via email. Get order confirmation from www.model-gadget.com to say 1 has been ordered with NO memory card!

Sent email to inform them that this is incorrect and forward worldpay confirmation email to them.

6/12/07 - not heard anything so send another email as above but to info@model-gadget.com from my normal email address and my work email address

10/12/07 - email from www.model-gadget.com to say its been despatched!
    10/12/07 - replied to that email (Chairuddin Chan - info@model-gadget.com) to say its all wrong!

14/12/07 ONE R4DS is delivered with no memory card. There is a stamp on the envelope with the full address and phone number. Full address is clear but phone number isnt.

15/12/07 - sent email detailing the above from 4 different email accounts.

16/12/07 - found phone numbers on website (didnt spot them before) but mobile is off and other phone goes to VM which is full.

My order number is 22388 and my email address is loopzorbital@hotmail.com. Please let me know how to proceed.

20. werewolf9

werewolf9 Member

Hi Mike,

Can you please check to see if order number 24919 (1*R4) Ordered on 10 December has been been shipped.

Regards & Happy Christmas!

Jez