1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. MPatto

MPatto Member

Hi Mike, once again thankyou for the reply, i will post a message on here and on your own site when the package arrive's, also i'd like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a less hectic New Year.

When you are sorting your back log of emails please delete any from my email before this date.

Kind Regards
    MPatto

2. DeadSanta

DeadSanta Member

Hi Model Gadget,

I ordered 5xR4DS with 2gig SD Card on 7/12/2007 - heard nothing, sent a couple emails politely requesting an update but havnt heard from you. Appreciate you are busy but the only reason I ordered from you was because your website said 3-5 days over xmas period (usually next day as I understand). I am getting a little anxious now as I dont fancy telling my five kids that Santa died somewhere between the North Pole and our house.
    The telephone number you supplied on your website is proving to be a bit of a chocolate fireguard too. Come on chap, lets get on this please.

My order number is #23772

Thanks

(Hopefully Not) DeadSanta

3. marky44

marky44 Member

Hi Mike
    Could you check order #24794 please it is still showing processing on your web site after a week.
    Getting a little concerned now.
    Kindest Regards
    Mark

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  4. daviec

daviec Member

hi, mike here is my transaction details for 2r4ds:
    Transaction for the value of: GBP 50.23
    Description: Purchase from www.model-gadget.com
    Merchant's cart ID: osCsid=605cbbc65be4e96af6afeb913b48bd88
    Authorisation Date/Time: 06/Dec/2007 16:57:39
    Transaction ID: 284725046
    This is not a tax receipt.
    if you could advise if you have got the details after your problems if you can`t deliver due to shortage could i replace these with the M3DS and i`ll give the extra £4+ on top of the order cheers davie c

5. faker9

faker9 Member

just wondering the same, ordered 3 r4 on the 9th december order number 24571 and still according to my account processing.are the r4 actually in stock and if so will they be delivered before xmas.theres no point trying to ring on the number available on website as its either constantly engaged or says phone is not available.all i need is a simple yes/no answer as to whether i can expect delivery as i have to let my friends know whom i ordered them for

6. jobey

jobey Member

OK, so i placed my order for an R4 chip/1GB sd card on the 10th Dec, have waited the 7 days, postman has just been and no chip. My order is still "processing" according to my account.

I've tried emailing a couple of times but no reply, so i'm trying here instead. My order number is 25279. I understand the problems you are having but if i could just know when to expect my order or if you cannot fulfil it can you organise a refund so i can try and get it from elsewhere?

Thankyou.

Jo

7. scottg73

scottg73 Member

Order #24254 (Processing)
    Order Date: Saturday 08 December, 2007 Order Total: £409.75

anything happening with my order?

8. oblivi8

oblivi8 Member

hi mike, cheers for the previous items, you must be really busy, cant get a reply from your site, can you check my order please

Order Number: 24013
    Ordered: Friday 07 December, 2007
    3 x M3DS (ENGLISH VERS) = £73.47

Sub-Total: £73.47
    Total: £79.97

its been over 10 days now and i've never waited this long
    can you reply and let me know asap please

i have more orders but need to fill this one before ordering anything else

thanx from numero uno

trans details
    Authorisation Date/Time: 07/Dec/2007 22:17:07
    Transaction ID: 285000906
    Transaction for the value of: GBP 79.97
    Description: Purchase from www.model-gadget.com

9. Dave4

Dave4 Guest

Well Mike from Model Gadget, Last Saturday I spent £98 pound on your website which worldpay removed from my account within twenty minutes. Yet here I am some nine days later without any of my goods, ten unanswered emails and 50+ phone calls to either an engaged or unanswered phone number that you poster on this forum. The goods I have ordered for myself and two friends are all required for Xmas and to be frank if they dont arrive before xmas i dont want them after, (Moment passed and all) So how would you recommend I communicate my needs if you are un-contactable. yes you may of had server problems but again frankly this is not my issue. I just want what I paid for. Your solution is ????

10. wipac

wipac Member

hi
    I'm french and you ask you ModGadget if I buy a cyclo ds today( monday 17 december) , you will ship the cyclo ds in 2 days or more because I used to buy things from england and I know that the airmail can delivered in 3 days the things.
    my question is just if I bought this today, do you think that you can sent this Wednesday at the latest.

thanks for your future answer and excuse me for my english

11. markjaide

markjaide Member

recieved my item today ordered on the 7th mike said definately by today and its just arrived many thanx one happy little girl at xmas merry xmas and thanx for not letting me down

12. wipac

wipac Member

13. DjPhreeze

DjPhreeze Member

Recieved my R4DS with 2GB card ...

Thanks!

14. wipac

wipac Member

hi mike or modgadget
    first good luck with the hard work that you must have.

I'm french and I have buy a cyclo ds on your shop and I'd like to know when the item will be shipped.
    I know the postal service (airmail) because I used to buy things from england and I just want to ask you if you can sent the cyclo ds before wednesday because like all guys here that's for x-mas.

my order number is 26504
    my Transaction ID: 287022124

thanks for your future answer and ask if you have a problem
    regards loïc

15. trajiin

trajiin Member

hi mike

my order number is #24993 made on the 10th of this month for 1 x R4DS - V2
    - Add microSD Card in: 1GB microSD
    any info would be appreciated

thanks

16. jammie100

jammie100 Member

Hi Mike,

I placed my order for one R$ds no SD Card on Sunday 9th December. have waited patiently for 7 days as requested.
    Here is the e-mail invoice you sent.

www.model-gadget.com
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Order Number: 24691
    Detailed Invoice: https://www.model-gadget.com/shop/account_history_info.php?order_id=24691
    Date Ordered: Sunday 09 December, 2007

Products
    1 x R4DS - V2 (ENGLISH VERS) = £23.49
    Add microSD Card in No, Thanks !.
    Sub-Total: £23.49
    Total: £26.07

Can someone please just let me know weather my order will arive before christmas.

Thanks

17. abeez

abeez Member

For any one that wants an alternative site for purchase with real operaters |UK based % where you can speak to them with in stock, I bought alternative > M3 DS Simply Game, Media & PASSCARD Pack site here > Ok little more exspensive but next day delive & you know there won't be issues, Use google checkout with orders over £60 and get a tenner off.

also if you want sd cards have a look here

1 gig £6.99 or 2 gig £10.99 with free postage, both sites are recongnised sites, Or just wouldn't like to see people disapointed.

For some reason I was the only person that I can see on this thread that received a refund, but am still waiting for it to show on card statement.

18. Mobyee

Mobyee Guest

TO GUYHOOD who wrote earlier in this post......

"Stop the sucking up man, you have a RIGHT to your item. You've paid for it. Please no more of the ass kissing SH!"£."

I do not need to ass kiss, as I have my order. however, If I choose to write a few carefully chosen comments to uplift and benefit everyone in the NDS community, then I will. negativity breeds negativity. I`m guessing that since most folk on here are newbies, including myself, we only singned up to move on our own orders. This guy Mike has and still is trying to sort out an issue he agrees was a fault at his side, and I`m sure he is still working to resolve these issues. Funny how daddyola has no longer posted, since he got settled. I shall leave this post forever with a POSITIVE message, and say MERRY XMAS to ALL and that INCLUDES MIKE. Thanks for getting me sorted.

to GUYHOOD. How would one go about stopping an "ass kissing sh£!"..? should I trade this "ass kissing sh£!" in for a scrotum kissing sh£!, thus the general ass area would not be atractive to s sh£! that is only interested in kissing ass.?... let me know...

and once again.. hang in their folk. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

19. JMAPUK

JMAPUK Guest

Hey ModGadget

How about giving as some idea of when my order is going to be delivered, (i'm getting slightly concerned as you now seem to have turned your phone off!!! & and you do not answer your e-mails!!!!)

www.model-gadget.com
    Order Number: 25187
    Date Ordered: Monday 10 December, 2007

Products
    1 x R4DS - V2 (ENGLISH VERS) = £23.49
    Add microSD Card in No, Thanks !.

20. Dave4

Dave4 Guest

Yes folks this appears to be the case now not only does Mike not answer the phone or it is constantly engaged but now he has turned it off entirely.