1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. DazzaN

DazzaN Member

Hi Mike, Just tried calling your number but its off. Would you be able to have a look at my order 24925 for 2 R4s and let me know when it'll be out please?
    thanks
    darren

2. paulos74

paulos74 Member

HI..GOT ORDER YOU POSTED YESTERDAY. SPECIAL DELIVERY SO BE IN FOLKS NEEDS SIGNING FOR..ALL PRESENT AND CORRECT..THERE IS A SANTA CLAUSE..THANKS MIKE

3. azster

azster Member

hi my second note to you, i cant get through to you by phone or email, i am losing my paitence with it now, i havent recieved my order when i was told, i have supported you all the way i had so much hope in you and now its all lost, please tell me what is happening with my order?

it is worrying now!!!!

4. hanc

hanc Member

Good to your word I see. Order now showing despatched just as promissed. Thanks. Eagerly await arrival now. thanks again and have a merry christmas and good new year.

5. the_ggs

the_ggs Member

Hi Mike

My name is Gerry. I placed an order on the 10th. Order number is 24943. It still shows with a status of 'Processing'. Can you tell me when this order will be shipped. I assume that it will be today or tomorrow, since a number of people on this site have order numbers which follow mine, and you have promised that their orders will be shipped by the 18th or 19th.

I am anxious that this be shipped ASAP since I live in Ireland. One of the cards is for my daughter and another for my son. Please update me asap.

Thanks,

6. kewell79

kewell79 Member

hi mike
    contacted you yesterday after being patient about my order placed on the 7th dec for 2x r4ds cards,you said they had been dispatched on monday and should recieve them today which i have,so just wanted to say many thanks for getting them to me in time for crimbo,hope you get the other orders out in time u must be busy,and have a very merry christmas
    thanks again
    Steve Marriott

7. daler

daler Member

placed orded 24618 on 9-12-07 not yet received im now really worried about it as its a christmas present would appreciate an update on my order as my son will be very upset if he doesnt get it, ps ordered 2 on 1-12-07 received they on the 5-12-07.

8. pocoster

pocoster Member

im in the same boat ordered a R4 for my son on the 9th and have tried emailing,calling and texting as its not even as i can cancel the order and getting somewhere else as you cant get in touch with the guy which is extremely poor. I realise hes busy but thats no excuse for keeping your customers in the dark because of a cock up youve made in orders just tell us mike ARE WE GOING TO GET OUR PRODUCTS BEFORE CHRISTMAS OR NOT because unlike yesterday, today.. my patience is lacking and i think a call to trade and standards is in order otherwise, for false claims (by that i mean the whole dispatch within 5 working days and sheer lack of comunication) heres whats going to happen if it hasnt been dispatched by the 20th ill take my business else where and make T&S aware of the problem here if im not immediately refunded!

Order Number: 24632

Date Ordered: Sunday 09 December, 2007

Products
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1 x R4DS - V2 (ENGLISH VERS) = £38.44
    Add microSD Card in 2GB microSD

9. smithyno1

smithyno1 Guest

Hi Model gadget,
    I placed my order for an r4ds on 7/12/07 and so far nothing. As like everyone else, I'm desperate to have it before christmas as it is a present. My order has been changed to dispatched so I hope its on its way, but if its not, I wouldnt mind having an M3 simply sent instead. I just need it before christmas.

Many thanks

Chris
    (smithyno1)

10. stevept

stevept Member

Appears to me that this incompetent outfit has now given up making an appearance on these boards. I'll be very surprised if even a small percentage of the most recent posters get any response or anything through the post now. Still a few days to go, so something might happen I guess.

The lack of communication over this whole mess is simply inexcusable, and amidst it all I have just seen that finally they have amended the website to say no more orders before Christmas. It took this long and a lot of frustrated customers for them to do this.

I truly hope that all affected will see sense and NEVER go back to using these people ever again. Do a search. There's other sites offering the same products at competitive prices.

This time last year I had a similar problem with them, except there was also the issue of being charged in excess of £6 for Special Delivery (they stated it was the only delivery option at that time) and the item finally arriving using regular 1st class post which was about £4 less. I believe a few people have also had the same issue this year too ?

(And for anyone who wonders why I went back this year...I didn't, my wife did...and she wasn't aware of last years problems)

I hope you people at model gadget are very pleased with yourself for messing up a small part of Christmas for a lot of parents and children this year.

11. TNM

TNM Member

Mike, We are now most of the way through the afternoon, and still no response. At least you did respond to people on this site yesterday, but doesnt appear you are doing today. What is happening with my order 20639, placed 30 November?

12. the_ggs

the_ggs Member

Like everyone else here, I'm incredibly frustrated but I would prefer that the guy work on getting the orders out and just post up once a day. I would prefer to see my order as despatched than a post with a promise that it would be despatched.

Perhaps I'm just a glass is half full type person but I'm still holding out hope for this guy to come good.

13. aceandy

aceandy Member

ordered on the 10/12/07 a R4DS-V2 order No 24989 when will arrive i know ur havin problems just want to know if it will arrive for christmas thanks Andy

14. RavenLife

RavenLife Regular member

looks like im out of luck for a crimbo delivery, seems as i have had no replies to my posts or pms.

which sort of makes the purchase pointless seems as it was a christmas prezzie for my cousin..

phone still switched off...

mike i sent you a text, please get back to me

15. pocoster

pocoster Member

ye i know the feeling as do many others here got the number on my phone for trade and standards just need something to frustrate me just that bit more and ill call them to reclaim my money as the site doesnt have a cancel button (how convenient for them) bit annoyed tho as some people are ordering more than 1 which causes bigger problems hell im so annoyed not only do they not answer the phone but now they have switched it off completly still no reply to any emails my patience is hanging by a thread OI WE HAVE RIGHTS YOU HAVE OUR MONEY NOW WHAT ABOUT OUR ITEMS!! until they arrive with the lack of comunication id say that almost counts as theft anyways im off for a drink to calm down hope theres some positive news later

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  16. SPARK07Y

SPARK07Y Member

HI Mike
    Similar questions to many others
    Ordered 1 R4DS on 6-12-07
    No order no given
    Worldpay details
    Transaction for the value of: GBP 26.07
    Description: Purchase from www.model-gadget.com
    Merchant's cart ID: osCsid=276e19b1854306505bf52a62027d99aa
    Authorisation Date/Time: 06/Dec/2007 23:19:00
    Transaction ID: 284786457
    This is not a tax receipt.

Would appreciate your reply

17. Flippy71

Flippy71 Member

Looks like Mikes stopped replying on here now too....

The sites says:
    Looks like people have been using the Review facility on the site to chase orders, and I cant really say I blame them, as I've sent nemerous mails to the contact address(s) on the site with no reply.

Hope the bit about orders placed after the 18th not being for xmas delievery conversely means that orders placed prior to this date will be, as im still awaiting 2 M3DS's and 2 1gb cards ordered on the 9th...

18. _annie_

_annie_ Guest

I too am waiting for my R4DS, ordered 8 December. My order ID is 24448.

I ordered well ahead of time for Christmas, even if you account for the usual delays in postage during this time of year. The money was taken from my account immediately, and I accept that its not always possible for online sellers to be able to send you detailed update reports over email every 10 minutes.

But this is stretching the friendship a little.

We really need to know if we will get these for christmas. I can't afford to wait until my credit card issuer has done a chargeback to get my money back, and I can't afford to buy it from somewhere else and pay for this item twice.

Please can you update us ASAP. Our orders would be great too, but if you can't - please just tell us. Some of us can't afford to lose £40 a time (I ordered an R4DS + 2gb microSD card).

Thanks.

19. Salvon

Salvon Member

Hi Mike, thanks for checking this forum and posting to people about their orders.
    My question is much the same as anyone else's. Just wondering if you could give an approximate date as to when my order will be shipped out to me?

Order #25456
    Order Date: Tuesday 11 December, 2007 Order Total: £45.69

Products
    1 x M3DS
    - Add microSD Card in: 2GB microSD £40.44
    Payment Method
    Secure Credit Card Payment
    Sub-Total: £40.44
    Total: £45.69

Kind regards, Lauren.

20. Rizaldo

Rizaldo Member

Yes now mad Mike, how you doin!? boy did you ave me stressing! i thought you may hav done a runner with my money but you have restored my faith in model-gadget.i received my bundle today an i can now get them wrapped in time for crimbo. Lets just hope they all work ;)

To one and all, i placed my order and paid out on the 5/12, i had no feedback whatsoever untill 14/12 which of course was a joke!!! but they come good in the end, keep tha faith, take care

and Eid mubarak to all te brothers out there

Riaz