1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ninjagord

ninjagord Member

hi mike,

the simply m3's arrived today but there is a problem....i paid for 3 x simply m3ds and 3 x 2gb micro sd cards. you sent the correct number of items but you have sent me 3 x 1gb sd cards....

if you check the price i paid against the individual prices you will see this....

Transaction i.d. 281919344

Can you please p.m me as to the resolution ...

thanks

Gordon.

2. azster

azster Member

dear mike

my third post now! really getting angry!

i have not recieved my R4 as you said i would monday. its now tuesday, i cant get through to you on the phone, i txt u no reply, and no reply to my emails.....

please mike can you let me know whats going on, iv trusted you this much and iv been paitent and waited for my R4.
    everyone is getting theirs and i havent recieved mine...

azmeena

3. danzig66

danzig66 Member

Hi Mike,
    My girlfriend ordered me the Acekard RPG on the 28th November (!!) and is having the same issues as lots of other people. No order number given, money taken from her account immediately, no response to numerous emails/phone calls. I am now very concerned and would like my product shipped immediately.

Merchant's ref: osCsid=2b3180e8a73540fa339330ec65360896
    Transaction ID: 282927843

Only some thoughtful person posting a link to this thread on AV Forums has prevented me from taking matters further. I trust you will resolve this promptly.

D.

4. eatcake

eatcake Member

Wow! Wish I had come across this thread before I placed my order, I didn't realise there was a huge backlog. I placed my order on 10th Dec, it has been seven days but no sign of my order, still says processing. Tried email shipping@model-gadget.com and calling but no response (hardly suprising if there are this many people trying to call and 11,000 emails). Since some people have been lucky enough to get a response on this thread here's my order info:

Order #25346
    1 x CycloDS
    1 x 2GB SD Card

5. stevept

stevept Member

Might be another dead end, but anyone getting desperate might want to find a WHOIS website and look up the model-gadget domain name.

You'll find an alternate email address (NTL) up there. Worth a shot to try and get some response from these cowboys.

Best I don't post the information that I found. Each individual can choose whether to email him on the NTL email address.

6. biggy6975

biggy6975 Member

i also ordered on the 7th received an email to say despatched but no sign of anything yet and no reply from mg.
    has anyone tried the mobile number that was on the site but taken off now?

7. philbrad

philbrad Member

ordered 2 r4ds and 2 1 gb memory cards on 6th dec and still not recieved. Looking at reviews looks like some people that ordered after me are recieving before me. Rang mike and his phone is switched off. Cant believe they charged us for nxt day delivery.

8. biggy6975

biggy6975 Member

if i dont receive it by thursday im going to phone my card company and get my money back as others have already done.
    and i might think twice about ordering from there again its not only the waiting its the lack of comms from the company

9. maria1965

maria1965 Member

Hi Mike

Re: M3DS

ITSSSSSS arrived thank you even if it did take nearly a month I have used this web site on a number of occassions with no problems so what happened this time.

Once again keep up the good work,

Maria
    (Connors)

10. Dave4

Dave4 Guest

Hi Guys

A quick update for you, I had some banter on here yesterday with Mike at Model gadget and he said I would receive my goods Wed/Thurs.

Today I had an update from the site itself saying my item has been despatched. My original order was made on the 8th Dec if you want some idea of processing time with the current delays.

11. xDSgamerx

xDSgamerx Guest

do you guys know if dealextreme.com is a legit site. i havent ordered anything from it but i am planning too. FREE SHIPPING what a deal XD

12. philkin

philkin Member

Hi Mike,

I made my order with you on the 10th Dec and just wondrered if you could get it to me before christmas please or I will be in big trouble.

Thanks for you time

Phil K

Order Number 25131
    Date 10/12/07

2 x M3DS with 2 x 1Gb Micro SD

Payment Method
    Secure Credit Card Payment

13. nickisson

nickisson Member

Like others here i'm chasing up an order placed on the 10th December with no reply. Please could I have a response to let me know that delivery will be before christmas.

Order #25274 (Processing)
    Order Date: Monday 10 December, 2007 Order Total: £54.23

2 x M3DS

14. megane836

megane836 Member

Success!! - My order on 6th December arrived by Special Delivery today - complete order and I am delighted after all the bad press Model Gadget have received. Obviously they didn't have stock to supply their large list of R4 orders and should have put the item on back-order much earlier! They need to establish a much better line of communication re: telephone answering and email replies or posting notices on their web page, as it is going to be very hard for them to recover from such bad press and chaos, and the likes of me feeling confident enough to use them again! But thank you for getting my order to me before Christmas.

15. _annie_

_annie_ Guest

I'm getting really worried now. I've been following the thread but hadn't jumped in until earlier today as I thought it best to let Mike just get on with it. This time of year is well stressful for us, for businesses it must be worse.

But, it's getting closer to christmas. A lot of people are getting stuff delivered to work and for a lot of us this Friday is the last day before the break. Mike, if you're reading the forums still.. please update us.. I know you're inundated but we still have a chance to buy from somewhere else if you just tell us in time.

Thanks,

Annie
    (order 24448, WorldPay ID 285187123, order date 8 Dec, ordered 1x R4DS 1x 2gb microSD card)

16. Emblem

Emblem Member

Hi,

Please update on order 24563

Date Ordered: Sunday 09 December, 2007
    --Products--------
    1 x R4DS - V2 (ENGLISH VERS) = £23.49
    Add microSD Card in No, Thanks !.
    ------------------
    Sub-Total: £23.49Total: £26.07

I.e will it be dispatched in time for xmas. If not please notify me asap, return the funds paid and cancel order, you have my email.

Thanks, have a great xmas

17. bigjohn6

bigjohn6 Member

could you please give me details of my order no 24955
    1 x R4DS - V2 (ENGLISH VERS) = £38.44
    Add microSD Card in 2GB microSD
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sub-Total: £38.44
    Total: £43.69

This is a Christmas present for my grandson and i would appreciate it if you could make sure that i receive it before then. Payment was taken for these on 10th December

18. pocoster

pocoster Member

nah i tried that email address a few days ago and had no reply i even tried the other number supplied on there and no luck its im just annoyed that we are being kept in the dark so much...

Order Number: 24632

Date Ordered: Sunday 09 December, 2007

Products
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1 x R4DS - V2 (ENGLISH VERS) = £38.44
    Add microSD Card in 2GB microSD

19. Hodglim

Hodglim Member

Hi Mike,

Please can you give me an update on my order placed on Saturday the 15th. I did not receive an order number and the site says I have not yet placed any orders, so I wanted to ensure that it gets processed properly.

The order was for an M3 DS Simply and 1GB Micro SD card.

The Worldpay transaction details are:

Transaction for the value of: GBP 38.99
    Description: Purchase from www.model-gadget.com
    Merchant's cart ID: osCsid=a66accf00df459d5036e778483d3b10f
    Authorisation Date/Time: 15/Dec/2007 16:19:27
    Transaction ID: 286674620
    This is not a tax receipt.

Cheers,

- Darren

20. Tommy_m

Tommy_m Member

Hi Mike,I have sent email from your site.I have also followed this thread with interest.Id like to know the staus of my order as its supposedly been shipped and not yet recieced...Order number is: 24845 It was supposedly sent out on 10?12/07..Not yet recieved..Any update would be good..Can I expect my R4 before christmas??