1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. noiyth

noiyth Guest

Mike,

My order was supposedley despatched on the 14th Dec but as yet no sign. Considering the postage was over £5 I expected better.

Order Number: 23291

any ideas?

2. TNM

TNM Member

Very concerned now that Mike isnt even reponding to comments on this site. This can only be bad for business! Glad some of you have received your goods. I will stay in today, lets hope Model-Gadget meets their promises.

3. StuWard

StuWard Member

Dont't hold your breath

4. renney

renney Member

ive just being on there website today any order made after the 18th ill not be recieved after christmas so they must have a massive back log on orders, ordered on the 10/12/2007 #25298 hopfully we will get these before crimbo

yours shitting myself

5. stevept

stevept Member

I would say chances are now slim to none. It's very obvious what has happened here. Almost all sites have been honest and up front about the availability of certain items.....except model-gadget.

Most sites I have seen, stopped taking orders for certain components several weeks ago because of a worldwide shortage....except model-gadget.

They must have taken many many thousands of £'s in orders...maybe even tens of thousands as they supposedly had items in stock. They almost certainly knew they had no hope of being able to deliver. They have shutdown all forms of communication so that we have no hope of being able to cancel the order, and obtain a refund. Their plan of action now appears to be stick head in sand and wait until it all blows over. Get fresh stock in the New Year and fulfill all orders at leisure.

One flaw in this plan...it won't blow over. They have shafted their own company with their greed and stupidity.

6. Flippy71

Flippy71 Member

I'd say that a fair assumption, as, imho, this forum has probably been found/used by a very small percentage of MG's customers, the tip of one very large iceberg i'd imagine...

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  7. smithyno1

smithyno1 Guest

]Hi Model gadget,
    I placed my order for an r4ds on 7/12/07 (ORDER 23770) and so far nothing. Also, people who have ordered after me are getting their parcels, how does that work? As like everyone else, I'm desperate to have it before christmas as it is a present. My order has been changed to dispatched so I hope its on its way, but if its not, I wouldnt mind having an M3 simply sent instead. I just need it before christmas.

If I dont receive it before christmas then I will be contacting my credit card company because this is just getting stupid!

Chris
    (smithyno1)
    [/color]

8. gill007

gill007 Member

Ok...
    I placed an Order 10 Dec 2007. For £156 number 25030.
    I have had no goods. No response to e-mails. No response to texts. No response to Skype. No response to .... well i think you ge the message.

This is suppose to be a business delivering goods to its customers nothing more nothing less. The goods i ordered where specifically showen on the header page as being in stock for next day despatch.

My order comprises of 3 xmas presents for my children. Not receiving is not good enough.

I see some postings made here by 'Mike' if he exsits maybe he will read this and respond to me.

If i get no response today I will be paying a visit to the address to where the website is registered as local to me and notifying police and banking authorities as well as world pay of fraudelent activity.

If they cant steal anyone elses money when worldpay switch of their merchant account maybe they might think different!!!!

A very pi***d of customer (Model Gadget - try lookingt the Customer word up in the dictionary!!!)

9. burnotyo

burnotyo Member

Hi,

OK, I'm not the only one... If some of you want to get a WHOIS information, you can find it easily, but this will not change the status of the orders...

So, I have a small question : Why could I read on model-gadget website that all orders before December xxth will be proceeded before Xmas ? Because in fact, they aren't... and won't be ! (I read january somewhere...)

Then I'll do the same as some of you : Can Mr Model-gadget.com update the status of my order ?

Order #25371 (Processing)
    Order Date: Monday 10 December, 2007
    1 x M3DS
    - Add microSD Card in: 1GB microSD
    Sub-Total: £33.74
    Total: £41.70
    (yes, nearly 8£ for shipping to France...)

Thank you Mr Model-gadget.com for being nice with our orders... (before our banks might be naughty)

BurnoTYO

10. dalli1970

dalli1970 Guest

Transaction for the value of: GBP 40.20
    Description: Purchase from www.model-gadget.com
    Merchant's cart ID: osCsid=d128007d24a16e6fd98e6e087877d89d
    Authorisation Date/Time: 11/Dec/2007 12:23:02
    Transaction ID: 285756032
    MODEL-GADGET ORDER NUMBER 25422

Hi,

Can you let me know the status of my order,have written over 7 emails with no reply.
    Am a bit concerened with the lack of response by this company,

Thankyou
    Item was listed as in stock and would be shipped in 24 hrs ?.

11. gill007

gill007 Member

Update to my last post.

I have now reported it to worldpay and unless i get some sort on postive communication my incident will stay there.

I suggest others do the same, not trying to be vindictive but if we have to take action that gets there attention then lets do so.

I would suggest you quote incident 071219-003159 in your incident report so that worldpay can link them all together.

Lets see how our reposnses get dealt with when we cut of the hand that feeds them (or should that be the mechanism that at the moment is lining there pockets.)

Of to trading standards after lunch if still no response.

12. adenottm

adenottm Member

Got the SD cards Tuesday - Thanks for the quick delivery from the last update. Some faith has been restored.
    Good luck everyone else...

13. nux

nux Guest

Recieved the 2nd part of my order yesterday morning. Didnt think they'd be here in time for Xmas but they are :) Whooo!!! Cheers Mike

14. roonsta53

roonsta53 Member

hi, mike,
    i know u said wednesday/thursday but im a bit concerned as to whether u sent the items in special delivery because i paid for it and you were vague about the delivery date.
    Authorisation Date/Time: 08/Dec/2007 16:07:38
    Transaction ID: 285139593
    please let me know wat is happening.
    thanks alot,
    archie.

15. marky44

marky44 Member

Hi Mike
    You said my order would be shipped today(order#24794)but it is still saying processing. Will it be shipped today or not ?.
    Regards
    Mark

16. jobey

jobey Member

Me too, order no 25279

Jo

17. philkin

philkin Member

I completely agree,

I am going to do the same and also I am looking into the trading details of "Console PC Com Ltd" to get information on the people running the business.

Phil K

18. janeeta1

janeeta1 Member

Myself and my daughter another 2 mugs waiting for r4s from this site ordered on 10th.E-mailed, phoned modile, switched off.Course it is.We have`nt got order number or anything as they have`nt been in touch at all.

19. sislick

sislick Member

hi i ordered mine on the 10th
    i have been patient, i have allowed the 7 working days for dispatch.
    i can understand the delivery is not in your control mike, but my order is still "processing" after the allocated time.

just like everybody wanting some answers, can i get an update please.

Order #25164 (Processing)
    Order Date: Monday 10 December, 2007

thanks simon

20. renney

renney Member

janeeta1 did you create an account if so just log in on the site