1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. StuWard

StuWard Member

I was promised delivery today.

Guess what, postie turned up with Christmas cards and nothing else

And Mike is very suspicious in his absence

Stu

2. janeeta1

janeeta1 Member

Renney have logged on and i do have an account.It says i havnt ordered anythingANYTHING

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  3. pobman

pobman Member

Just wanted to leave some positive feedback.

Big thanks Mike, my 2 x M3 and 2 x 2GB cards arrived today and made my day.
    Just to let you guys know Mike does deliver the goods so give him some slack to catch up with the problems he's been having, I have been waiting for almost 10 days but he came through, looking back it almost seems like the mad rush a few years back to buy petrol, the more people hyped it up the worse it got.
    I will be recommending model-gadget to friends.

Anyway it could have been much worse like some of my transactions from ebay in the past where you get ripped off completely, and left with a useless product.

Merry Christmas Everyone

4. JMAPUK

JMAPUK Guest

Mike can you confirm that my order has / will be sent out today, also is it special delivery ???

Regards

Jason

5. stevept

stevept Member

Glad to hear you got your item, but asking people to give him some slack is not what should be happening. No matter when I receive my item or refund, the only recommendation I will give for these cowboys is to recommend for people to go elsewhere.

The fact remains that for a significant time after this fiasco started, their website was still taking orders and leading people to believe there would be no problem in something being delivered in plenty of time for Christmas. The lack of communication which then followed was the most frustrating part however, and is something that no business however big or small should allow to happen.

6. the_ggs

the_ggs Member

I'm with Stevept on that. You're quite happy to cut Mike some slack because you're sorted. I wonder if you'd be in a mood to give the guy a break if your items hadn't shown up.

I can cope with the items not arriving before Christmas - though my kids won't be impressed. In essence, what really annoys me about this whole thing is the complete lack of communication. I don't understand why ModGadget came on to this site a few days ago but has decided not to now. If it's a case that he won't get my order to me before Christmas, then ok, but at least have the decency and the balls to let me know.

7. markjaide

markjaide Member

i tink he prob aint on here cos hes to busy trying to sort the orders out i suppose he hasnt got time to be on here all day he is sending te good and you will get tem im sure es doing his best

8. abeez

abeez Member

Hi People if it helps that you do get your item, I ordered mine alternative (M3) exactly same just different brand from findmeagift.com you may have to pay more but orders over £60 you can get a discount if you use google checkout. plus the fact you can ring them & check stock, I have my 2 already (Nextday) I then bought 2 gig cards from play.com at £10.99 each free postage.......

I am just trying to help users see that site has stock and getting it next day is still available..

I was one of the few that was given refund for some reason.

Good luck to you all on a situation that is totally disgusting, no matter what is trying to be put right from someone else's site.

9. BushidoUK

BushidoUK Member

Hi Mike,

I also ordered on the 10th Dec and the order still shows as "Processing"

Can you please update me on my order asap?

Order #24898 (Processing)
    Order Date: Monday 10 December, 2007
    1 x R4DS - V2

Thanks

10. MPatto

MPatto Member

Hi Mike, It is now 15.40pm on Wednesday and i'm afraid the order hasn't arrived, i will give it till Thursday morning before i will contact you via phone/email.

11. _macca

_macca Member

Hi, sorry to have to add another problem but I too am awaiting an order placed at the start of Dec - money transfered on 11th.

Is there light at the end of this tunnel - can anyone give me an update or idea of when/if we are going to get our purchases?

Thanks
    Macca

12. kingo30

kingo30 Guest

Said to me on both this site and his own that it would be sent this week 7 working days and guess what still no r4ds and like everyone else it states proccesing, this is just not good enough seems like an amatuerish outfit, I have purchased 1 before and it came next day, now I wouldnt touch them with a bardge pole very unreliable and no information and if they do they do not keep there promises, think its looking like a call to my credit card company to get my money back.

MIKE YOUR BUSINESS WILL GO UP THE SWANNEY WITH ALL THIS, IT DOES NOT TAKE LONG FOR PEOPLE TO GET THE WORD AROUND AND NO ONE WILL COME NEAR YOU!!!!

13. 88matthew

88matthew Member

hi mike

Have also ordered a r4 card with a 1gb micro sd card on the 10th december and my account still says processing. can you please give me an update date on my order.

Order #25358 (Processing)
    Order Date: Monday 10 December, 2007
    Products: 1 x R4DS - V2
    - Add microSD Card in: 1GB microSD
    Order Cost: £36.99

please can you let me know if i will have it by xmas as its a present for my little brother.

thanks

Matt

14. _macca

_macca Member

I have just spoken with worldpay this afternoon and they are well aware of problems and have been receiving many calls.

Now while speaking with worldpay they suggested I get in contact with HBOS my visa issuer - So I called them and they confirmed that I can make a claim under the non-receipt of goods protection and that I would get a full refund of all my monies. Now you need to go in to a branch to do this, buts its nice to know that now all is lost.

I have not done this yet - being xmas and all I think we should give model-gadget a little more time, however for those of you who had written off the loss there is now a glimmer of hope!

(Mike I do hope you get things sorted asap as I and I think the rest of the guys here would prefer to give you their business and not have to resort in ripping out the monies. Can you at the very least get us an update?)

15. martigan1

martigan1 Member

Hi i have ordered off you many times over the last year and have been very happy with the service but on my last order 10dec i have sent e-mails to no avail my Order Number: 25098 can you please get me my order out before christmas ? hope so :-(

16. greatmoo

greatmoo Member

Hi Mike.
    Thanks for keeping ur word, today my item was dispatched and hopefully i'll get it soon. To everyone in this forum, i think eventually you will get ur stuff although it'll be late.. I think dat there is not much we can do about it. Model gadget is one of the cheaper sites to get a R4DS or M3 and at this time of the year, it also appears to be one of the very few sites left having R4DS available although STRUGGLING to send them..

Anyways, i hope everyone gets their order soon. :)

17. biggy6975

biggy6975 Member

im getting really fed up now i was told on sun night it would be in post monday its now wed and still no items.
    modelgadget have both phones off and this crook still aint answering his emails.
    how can a company not answer customers?
    people are getting their goods even when they ordered after me good luck to them but wtf is going on mike.
    ill have to let the credit card co sort it for me and i am def ringing trading stanards oft in his area fri morning.
    now im thinking even if the r4 comes will the mem card be with it cause some people have not received theirs.
    just another way to charge people for shit their not getting and ill never use this company again and ill deff slate them to anyone that asks me about where not to buy these items from.
    merry fxxxing christmas model gadget

Date Ordered: Friday 07 December, 2007

Order Number: 23914
    Products
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1 x R4DS - V2 (ENGLISH VERS) = £31.74
    Add microSD Card in 1GB microSD
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sub-Total: £31.74
    Total: £34.32

18. StuWard

StuWard Member

I must give my apologies to Mike as the neighbour took my delivery today and has just brought it round

So hold out hope, your items should turn up

Stu

19. cr11982

cr11982 Member

Hi Again:

I placed my order on the 6th of December, and you told me that it would be delivered Mon/Tue. It is now Wednesday, and it still hasn't come. Will it be here for the weekend because they are not for me so I need to know if they will be here for the weekend.

Could you also tell me who the carrier is please?

Order number: 23452

Thanks

20. guyhood

guyhood Member

Order #20314 (Despatched 02 dec) So where is it? Proof of Postage?
    Order Date: Thursday 29 November, 2007

You lot really make me sick, what about the people like me that ordered on the 29th Nov and have still not recieved anything. Surely I should be getting my items before you, can't believe people that have ordered after me are getting their item before me. This aint a first post(forum) first get service. This is a stinking mess.

If you see anyone else having these problems on any other forums please point them in the direction of this thread. The more people that see this the more bad press they will get. At the end of the day the only way to hurt them is not buy from them. I could have gotten them even more business if things had gone smoothly, from people in my work. But you can guess what I'll be telling them to do now.

GET IT ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This aint an attack on anyone buying these things I'm just pissed seeing people getting the things when they ordered after me.