1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. marky44

marky44 Member

Hi All
    Theres more power in numbers, can't someone start off something where we can register if we have had problems or are having problems with model gadget and get something done collectivly because i think we need to be talking to and helping each other i.e group chat, we cant even leave a email addy on here.
    c'mon guys lets work together
    Regards
    Mark

2. gill007

gill007 Member

Sure we all fully appreicate the fact some people seem to be queue jumping but this just further highlighs the complete incompentancy of this company.

I am afraid that unless i have my goods tomorrow i will be taking a drive to Ewell in surrey (try a whois on the web addy) to see what that uncovers.

I urge you all to report to worldpay so they are left with no choice but to cut of this companies income until we are all sorted out.

These are my childrens xmas presents this company is messing around with and I am now way passed be amicable.

Mike sort it out!!!!

3. rchilli44

rchilli44 Member

Hi Guys
    Heres some info i think everybody would like to see.....
    Domain Name: MODEL-GADGET.COM

Registrant:
    N/A
    Chairuddin Chan (***email removed***
    )
    2A River Way,
    Ewell
    Surrey,KT19 0HH
    GB
    Tel. +44.07979648571[/color]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  4. F44

F44 Member

Guys he's trying his best, he didn't want his server to shutdown, he didn't want any of us to get angry/upset, its something that just happened and now im sure he's trying his best to sort it out as he said on this forum. have a alittle patience, i to have an order which i placed on the 14th december, 2x M3 DS simply, and i haven't had any reply from the emails ive sent and they have successgully taken the cash out just no email to confirm it, mike if your reading this, good luck in sorting all this out. can you please sort my order out as i'd really appreciate it. my order number is #26091. and good luck to everyone else, hope you get your orders in time and before christmas

thanks mike

5. kingo30

kingo30 Guest

SURRY TRADING STANDARDS
    For general enquiries call 01372 371700
    Fax: 01372 371704

Trading Standards
    Mid Surrey Area Office
    Bay Tree Avenue
    Kingston Road
    Leatherhead
    Surrey KT22 7SY

Trading Standards information available in alternative formats, for example, language, large print, audio tape or computer disk.

If we all call them and put pressure on them to look into this watse of space company then they will have to look into whats going on.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE AND NOT THIS ARSE

6. kingo30

kingo30 Guest

He may well not but that is not the point were was his back up server or back up plan, seems to me there werent any now im going to have a very upset son on xmas day, if he had been honest i could have busted a gut to get one from elsewhere but as it stands i took his word that it would be dispatched by now and it has not so no chance for xmas, so why should I or anyone else have any sympathy for him when he cant even tell us the truth!!!!!

7. gill007

gill007 Member

IN RESPONSE TO F44

Where are you getting this information about server being shut down???

Funny how his server taking the orders is working fine.

If he does not want people upset it would take two seconds to put some sort of useful notice on his website advising people what is honestly happening. He could switch on his phone this would deal with a lot of issues or even be troubled to respond to mails.

As much as it is the time of year to be charitable he is really not doing himslef any favours by not communicating issues.

8. F44

F44 Member

firstly i apologise for the situation that your'e in right now. yes he shoud have had some kind of backup but i dont think he expected so many orders were going to be placed, i dont know the guy im just guessing as to what might have happened. we're all angry, i am to, ive spent £70 and i've had no replies from my emails, im just saying that at least we know the problem its not like he's done a runner, he's told us the problem and that he's making an effort to sort it out. posting bad comments is not going to solve anything

9. F44

F44 Member

this information is on a couple of pages back, posted by himself stating that there was a server problem and that he could not receive any emails and when it was sorted he had thousands of emails to read and attend to. i dont know the guy infact i just signed up to afterdawn today to post a comment. i think we should cut the guy some slack, im sure hes trying his best and hopefully we will have our items soon if not later

10. gill007

gill007 Member

AGAIN IN REPLY TO F44

Where has he told us what the problem is???

I fail to see anywhere i have been notified, all i know is i have three children that are going to be disspointed if my goods do not arrive and i am over £150 out of pocket.

11. gill007

gill007 Member

Follow up to last post for F44.

Well i only stumbled on this forum by cahnce (typed in to goodle instead of address bar!) He has a perfectly good location to put information being his own website.

And as for him being 'a guy' i disagree he is a business.

As for cutting slack lol, what do you suggest tell me children Santa did not come as 'Mike' was busy not sure that will work out to well myself!

12. F44

F44 Member

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/7/593234 its on that page, and im sure there's more people in your situation. im sorry about yor children i would certainly be angry if i had come across your dilema, as i said earlier all we can do is just wait for mike to do his job, im sure he's trying his best

13. gill007

gill007 Member

Thanks for the info F44

As that was posted on page 7 of this thread and we are now on P24 it would suggest he ain't doing to well.

Bare in mind we are just the ones that have recorded details on here many others will not have stumbled on this website.

As i said he could have put a notice on his website where all of his customers could read.

14. F44

F44 Member

he stops replyin at page 19, if you read on you'll see that he is sorting customers orders out, im not sayng you're wrong, he should have some sort of notice on his website stating what happened and linking them to this website so they can get the full info. i hope he just deals with everything quickly, was really looking forward to my M3 DS Simply kit's and im 18, i wonder how your children will feel, very sorry by the way.

15. gill007

gill007 Member

Cheers F44
    Shame you seem to care more about his customers than he does lol.
    Well acid test for mike now as i know he just received two text messages from me so he must have switched his phone on.
    Not going to hold my breathe though. Looks like a drive to Ewell tomorrow night lol any one fancy a drive......

16. F44

F44 Member

lol count me in

17. jobey

jobey Member

Lol, now there's an idea, maybe you grab some and post them out for him.....

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  18. janeeta1

janeeta1 Member

I have e-mailed the ntl e-mail address but no answer.

19. Flippy71

Flippy71 Member

Possibly the most intelligent reply to F44 so far...

Yes mikes had server issues, Yes he's been swamped with orders, but a little communication goes a long way... If he'd popped a message on his site advising of this, most of the ill feeling towards his business would have been avioded.

I've tried to contact him by phone, and just get a message advising that we should try and contact him by email (i'm sure we've all tried that on nemerous occasions with no resolution). His voicemail is full, so we can't even leave a message now.

Things are looking bleaker...

20. SPARK07Y

SPARK07Y Member

Further to my posting of yesterday I'm pleased to say my R4DS arrived today. Ordered 6th Dec - Arrived 19th Dec. Just a bit more than the promised delivery time but it has arrived.
    Anybody out there still waiting there is hope.

Mike, can I suggest that you at least acknowledge orders. I got no order number, no confirmation e mail, only the World Pay receipt. I wasn't even sure if the order had been accepted.
    Oh and I wasted many hours trying to contact you.

Thanks "eventually"

Merry Christmas