DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Mobyee

Mobyee Guest

GUYHOOD.. Can you remember way back in this thread you accused me of ass kissing..?. just thought I`d let you know all 10 of my carts are wrapped up and under the tree. I see you still havn`t got yours. Told you nasty negative comments are not needed.

2. ticboom

ticboom Member

lol moybee why do u have 10 carts? buisness or kids :p well gt an email sayin my order has been dispatched so hopefully get it for 2mrw or friday fingers crossed, mike hasnt been on here maybe because he is sorting the orders out that he promised as hes nt taking orders till after xmas so hes doing what he can be at the end of the day these are great gifts and will keep the kids and adults happy but there just one thing u cant spoil an xmas because you dont have a R4 or a M3 sure u guys have bought other things olso , the only thing he has done wrong is the communication part which is very important to any buisness hope he will get that part sorted but at least he's here and sorting the demand out and nt ran away, god know's how many people ordered from him would like 2 know the actual ammount just goes to show do ur xmas shopping early to avoid the rush. any way mike if ur about say summat on here beacuse some people are getin angry for no reason yes they havent got there items that they have paid for neither have i but am keepin cool if u dont get ur stuff till next year then complain xmas is just one day u will have ur m3's and r4's for a few years so peace and merry xmas and happy eid to all :) reguards youssef.

3. gill007

gill007 Member

One thing that strikes me that i don't see anyone else has picked up on.

If this guy has so may orders surely he can afford some seasonal help to ensure we all get our xmas goodies.

Sounds like someone is being a little to scrooge like and we are all suffering with the delay while he pockets the profits.

How about using those profits to pay staff so the business can meet its commitments!!!

4. griff01

griff01 Member

mike

Order #25331 (Processing)
    Order Date: Monday 10 December, 2007
    2 x R4DS - V2
    - Add microSD Card in: No, Thanks !. £44.98

need for xmas if there not going to be here please refund my card asap.
    thanks

5. biggy6975

biggy6975 Member

yeah well people now the mobile number he gave out is dead dead dead so that dont give much hope and he done more wrong than just not communicating hes taken money and not sent the goods within a reasonable time so enen if i do get the goods

6. F44

F44 Member

Order Information

Order #26091 (Processing)
    Order Date: Friday 14 December, 2007 Order Total: £70.73

2 x M3DS
    - Add microSD Card in: 1GB microSD £65.48

Mike Pleeaasseee sort this out lol, i know your're trying you're best but still help us all out.
    thanks

Billing Information

Billing Address
    farakh Mahmood
    19 Brooklands Road
    Birmingham, B28 8LA
    United Kingdom
    Payment Method
    Secure Credit Card Payment
    Sub-Total: £65.48
    Total: £70.73

7. rchilli44

rchilli44 Member

8. roonsta53

roonsta53 Member

gr8 idea

9. emmapople

emmapople Guest

Order #26339 I dont understand the main page of the site says orders after 18/12/07 wont get there in time for xmas............... I orderd way befor that . I brought 2 ds cards as MAIN xmas gifts for my 2 kids
    Luke (5) Charlotte (7) years old i spent my max on there xmas with the cards and 2 mem cards (got else where) Do you think i should give them the 2 2gig memory cards on there own (LOOK at the fun you can have with these kids great arnt they) I am flat broke now and cant replace with any thing else . BIGGEST joke is on ordering i typed if these will not get to me befor xmas Please refund as these are gifts for my kids!!!!!!!!! Thanks for killing xmas Hope you enjoy there xmas cash bye.

10. gill007

gill007 Member

Just so everyone is aware...

I sent a text message to the number and added a read receipt, this is only generated when he turns on phone and msg is delivered.

Today this occured twice.

Thus is he turning on his phone when it suits him and well ignoring us all.

Thought you would like to know

11. ticboom

ticboom Member

lol well if he was that bad he would put a new sim in his phone but me like others are dissapointed at the communiction part.

12. pocoster

pocoster Member

my r4 has been dispatched if its same as the guy above i expect it will arrive any day now and son may get it for christmas afterall dont give up hope guys there is a light at the end of the tunnel regardless of the distance it may be anyways ill reply again when mine arrives happy christmas everyone

13. barny11

barny11 Member

I wonder why he calls himself MIKE ?
    I wonder why he trades under a diffrent name than his Ltd Company ?
    I wonder why he Takes payment for goods he doesnt have ?
    I wonder why he turns his phone off after giving the number out ?
    I wonder why he he doesnt reply to emails ?
    I wonder why he charges for next day delivery ?
    I wonder if hes ready for a VAT inspection ?
    I wonder i wonder i wonder.

but most of all I wonder if hes on a plane with all our money ?

This is were your money went.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  14. barny11

barny11 Member

by the way this is his chartered accountants website.

Maybe they wont be happy if a lot of customers started to clog up thier phone lines demanding refunds ;)

http://www.doshiuk.com/

15. gill007

gill007 Member

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name & Registered Office:
    CONSOLE P.C. COM LIMITED
    DOSHI & CO
    1ST FLOOR WINDSOR HOUSE
    1270 LONDON ROAD NORBURY
    LONDON SW16 4DH
    Company No. 05551580

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting just down the road, time to go check this chap out in full! (I am really p****d off now lol)

16. Garblade

Garblade Member

You will not find anything at this address. Its clearly the address of their accountants. I think you can guess how interested a chartered accountants is going to be in your order with one of their clients.

17. gill007

gill007 Member

No idea but a 6'6" professional kicknoxer might have some effect on disclosure of information (fingers crossed lol)

18. PC1477

PC1477 Member

Unfortunately like most people on this forum Im realy dissapointed about my outstanding orders for 17 items for workmates. Order ref no's 25009, 25591 and 25878 from 10/12/2007
    I originally purchased an item for my daughter for Xmas late Nov and recieved within 5 days. Thank God!
    I ordered another 5 and again received within 5 days.
    Now i know its Christmas and yes things get busy but what has gone wrong here.
    Has he ran out of stock and not prepared to disclose for fear of losing business. If so why not tell us.Id rather know what's gone wrong than not hear/read anything
    Is he con man. If that's the case how come I received mine within 5 days previously.
    Has the potential of the M3 DS caused a monumental surge for the item. I suspect yes.
    As of mid Nov an M3 DS could have been a character from Star Wars as far as I was concerned!
    Since then Ive ordered 22!
    Imagine that multiplied by several hundred/thousand according to Mike/Mr Chan.
    What's dissapointing is the lack of information being posted on the website. That would go a long way rather than responding to every E Mail in kind.
    So long as Im not getting ripped off I will wait the extra few days or week.
    Im just sorry for the poor kids expecting something for Christmas.
    Come on Mr Chan/Mike.Bring us up to date.

19. philkin

philkin Member

20. russ02

russ02 Member

Mike, can you please let me know the status of order 25865, and if I’m going to receive the item in time for Christmas.