1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. cr11982

cr11982 Member

Hi,

I would like to tell everyone that my order came today, after 2 weeks. I would recommend that you wouldn't order from here again. The only thing that let them down was the lack of communication. If they just let everyone know what was happening then I would have felt a lot happier with the whole process.

Merry X'mas

2. nickisson

nickisson Member

Hi all

just to let you know got an email today saying the 2 M3DS simply cards despatched from model-gadget. Not sure about delivery date however as didn't originally request next day delivery having ordered on the 10th so may not be here in time, but still nice to know they're on their way.

Hope you all get what you ordered and in time for xmas.

3. terryjl

terryjl Guest

My status has just changed to despatched, maybe there is still some hope.

Order #25409 (Despatched)
    Order Date: Tuesday 11 December, 2007

4. biggyjr

biggyjr Guest

Hi mike,
    You said you would send off yesterday but i havent had an email yet saying its been despatced etc

Please let me know as i got people in work waiting for these for there kids for xmas and i dont want to let them down or give there money back and dissapoint there kids and im stuck with cards i dont need.

Regards

5. F44

F44 Member

Order #26091 (Processing)
    Order Date: Friday 14 December, 2007 Order Total: £70.73

Products
    2 x M3DS
    - Add microSD Card in: 1GB microSD £65.48

Sub-Total: £65.48
    Total: £70.73

can you please do something about this. i urgently need it.

thanks

6. biggy6975

biggy6975 Member

hey all
    ordered on the 7th dec and at long last it arrived today the whole order.

7. bigjohn6

bigjohn6 Member

Sorry for everything LOCOENG,my apoligies (it's not your fault) !!!it's just the frustation with this situation that's getting the better of me and the propect of my grandson's Christmas being ruined because of this guy !!!

8. MPatto

MPatto Member

I ordered mine on 10th December, i got a reply from Mike through this forum, he said i will have my order by Wednesday 19th but it is now Thursday and my account shows despatched today, i was only offered one payment for postage £3.25, so were was this Next day postage.

Order #25041 (Despatched)

9. aceandy

aceandy Member

i'm sure i paid £5.95 P&P that was my only option i don't know if thats for special deliverly or not i thought it was high but i guessed it would arrive faster i wrong i was.

10. janeeta1

janeeta1 Member

I wonder does Mike run the business all on his own?It certainly seems like it.He has made hundreds from all of us the least he could do is give everyone who hasnt had their order a notification of some sort.

11. burnotyo

burnotyo Member

Hi everyone,

Today at 4pm, I received an email from model-gadget.com : the status of my order is now "Despatched".
    I placed this order on december 10th...
    Another problem maybe : I'm not in UK... so I don't know about the delivery !

12. essexads

essexads Member

MIKE

Here is a bit of home truth re

Order #26599 (Processing)
    Order Date: Monday 17 December, 2007

I am unemployed and my son asked for just 1 thing for christmas and this was it. We borrowed to get this. Its his only present WE CANNOT afford anything else to replace it we just have not got it. There is no where else we can get any money from to get him anything.

How would you feel if this was your son christmas day with nothing to open as this is what is going to happen if you dont get this order out to me.

I am begging you to get this order out i am pleading you to get this order out to me.

Please dont put me in that position as a father to his son. I got no where to turn nothing to sell nowhere to borrow my sons christmas is in your hands dont break his heart. At least your earning i am not.

Please answer my emails or at least pm me.

Thank you

13. the_ggs

the_ggs Member

@ Essexads

No offence but you ordered the item on the 17th December. 3 - 5 working days means that it could be despatched on the 22 at the earliest so then you're depending on Royal Mail to get your delivery to you on time. Like I said, no offence but you can't expect your delivery by Christmas.

I think you can safely assume that you won't get your item since items from the 10th are only getting despatched today. I don't think you can put the blame for model gadget on this one.

14. essexads

essexads Member

we paid next day delivery we did not know about these problems till 5 hours ago.

Man what a knightmare :(

15. daveynmel

daveynmel Member

Thanks Mike.
    Mine arrived this morning after ordering on the 7th..

16. NIK75

NIK75 Guest

SOUNDS GOOD FOR SOME PEOPLE - BUT I STILL HAVE NO RESPONSE
    WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD.

WE TRUST PEOPLE TO MAKE OUR WISHES COME TRUE. AND THEN SOME FIRM CALLED MODEL GADGET RUIN IT JUST IN TIME FOR XMAS!!!

MIKE
    PLEASE WILL YOU JUST PM ME IF YOU READ THESE THREADS....

MR JOYCE

17. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

No problem.

essexads, no email addresses per forum rules. Also removed the link in your sig upon your return.

18. Dave4

Dave4 Guest

Hi Guys

Ordered on the 8th Dec
    Had an update through this thread on Monday saying it would be despatched for Wed/Thurs delivery and it came this morning, if you have had notification that it has been despatched it looks like the second day arrival after that.

I'm still pissed I paid £6.50 for next day delivery and waited twelve days, won't be shopping here again..............lesson learn't

19. IronFlame

IronFlame Member

I just registered to post on here. I do recognise they don't have the man power to handle so many transactions but still some people have been more than a week after ordering even though it says 3-5 days for delivery to be made.
    I didn't order weeks ago only on Monday but I hoped to get it sent out in time for Christmas as the final posting day for First Class mail is today.

Please if you read this cancel my following order:

Order Number: 26311
    Date Ordered: Sunday 16 December, 2007

Products
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1 x M3DS (ENGLISH VERS) = £25.49
    Add microSD Card in No, Thanks !.

20. MPatto

MPatto Member

Hi Ironflame, i gather you paid buy "worldpay" i'd contact them concerning your refund as Mike hasn't been on the forum for a few days now.