1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. katkin

katkin Member

To Model-Gadget.com

My order number is 24338, and i ordered on the 8th of december. I paid through worldpay.I(like many other people) have not recieved my order yet, and I am beginning to loose patience.

The status screen updated to despatched on Monday, and so far I have recieved nothing.

This order was so suppose to be christmas present for two young children, and they are going to be very disappointed on christmas day. I am not going to ask you to contact me because i know that will be a waste of time.

Instead i am going to say that if i do not receive my order within the next five working days I will contact the surrey police, and trading standards and will begin to take legal action against you.

Merry Xmas

2. monkey330

monkey330 Member

just to let you know i ordered 3 r4ds on the 9th of december and could see afterwards there had been a few problems,today the 20th of december i recieved my goods although they had run out of r4ds mike sent me the m3ds instead as a replacement and although i want to say thanks to mike as i was getting really worried bout xmas,fingers crossed for the rest of you.....

3. Flippy71

Flippy71 Member

A lot of people seem to think that contacting the police in this situation will help... I'm afraid it wont, as there is no proof that a criminal act has been comitted as yet, just a failure to provide goods/services that have been paid for.

Best advice I can give is to be patient, and see if they arrive by the weekend. I know this is easier said than done in some cases, but ordering things online around this time of year can be very hit and miss, especially from small businesses.

If you really feel the need to take action, I'd say contact the card company that you used to pay for the items in question, and ask them to charge-back the payment. You could also contact Surrey Trading Standards, as they can investigate the matter, and if any criminal act has been commited, take appropriate action.

PS - I'm in the same boat as most of you... 2 M3's ordered on the 9th, no sign of deleivery, no reply to mails, no dispatch mails...

4. IronFlame

IronFlame Member

Unfortunately worldpay don't authorise any refunds.
    The strange thing is it seems as though the M3 is in stock and ready to dispatch because the listing has the option of 'add to cart' but the R4 does not and it's clear that is out of stock.

5. Salvon

Salvon Member

A side note for those who ordered on the 11th : Had and update via email that my item was dispatched today.

6. daler

daler Member

order despatched 19 ordered on 9 hope arrives soon

7. nr152522

nr152522 Member

My order was dispatched this morning.

The problem is that I asked to cancel the damn order 3 or 4 times!

I want a refund in full as I have ordered elsewhere from a better company.

My order was 25871.

8. jobey

jobey Member

Are you saying that m3ds's have been sent out instead of what we ordered? (R4's) I have no idea what the difference is tbh but i am expecting my goods to be what i have ordered!!!

9. smithyno1

smithyno1 Guest

Hi all,
    Just to let you know I ordered my r4 card on the 7th december and with much stress of it not turning up before xmas, it finally has. I collected it from the sorting office this morning as it was sent recorded.
    I've learnt that if I order again, I'm going to do it way before the busy holiday periods!

10. DazzaN

DazzaN Member

Hi, just to let you all know my order that was despatched yesterday arrived today by special delivery. Only thing is I ordered two R4's but got M3s instead, dont know the difference but it does say that if your not happy you can return them in the new year for an R4. So thanks to mike and model gadget just glad I got it before xmas, and I hope everyone else's turn up on time

11. MPatto

MPatto Member

The reason for this could be the R4 has been so popular this Christmas that he won't take anymore orders for it until he has fulfilled the back orders, by the way i've been waiting for 1 from Volumerate.com for over a month now, their tracking system says "In Assembly" whatever that means.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  12. jobey

jobey Member

What is it with this M3 business?!!!!

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between this an the R4 that i ordered?

Won't be very happy if this is what turns up....

13. aceandy

aceandy Member

the M3 seems to do the same Job as the R4 but seems to cost a bit more from what i can see on the internet

14. markjaide

markjaide Member

THERES NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE R4 AND M3 INFACT THE M3 IS MORE EXPENSIVE SO YOUVE PROBABLY GOT A BETTER DEAL

15. MPatto

MPatto Member

Well fellow forum users, knock at the door 10 minutes ago it was Postman with a White package SIGNED for package, opened it to find 2 M3DS cards and a 2gb MicroSD and a note saying that due to the stock issue with the R4 cards i have been UPGRADED to an M3DS card at no extra cost, the M3DS card does exactly the same job as the R4 just a different name, if i would like the R4 then return the M3 after the NewYear for an exchange, check out this review at -

http://www.gba-nds.com/index.php?op...iew=3-M3DS-Simply-Review-Jeanette-4-june-2007

Full user guide is avaiable at -

http://www.gba-nds.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=89&Itemid=25

So as i promised Mike it has arrived.

Seasons Greetings to everyone.

According to the Model-gadget website the M3 cost's £2 more then the R4.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  16. jobey

jobey Member

Oh ok! Thanks for your replies.

17. woof811

woof811 Regular member

first i have to say if he didnt have the r4ds in stock he shouldnt have been advertising them for sale ! ( a big let down at this time of year by model-gadget to its customers )

secondly if he is sending out m3ds simplys instead of r4ds its no big deal as they are the same , made in the same factory and released by 2 different groups , the m3 team and the r4 team .

the only difference is the new firmware for the r4ds is released 1 or 2 days before the m3ds simply .

it would have been better if the products model-gadget sells had a stock counter on each product so you would know for sure if they were in stock before ordering .

i have bought several times from model-gadget earlier in the year ( summertime ) and have always been impressed with the quick postage and products r4ds , m3ds simply etc..... but i have to admit im glad i didnt buy at this time of year from model-gadget as i probably wouldnt use them again !

woof811

18. jobey

jobey Member

Yep, an M3 has just arrived, posted yesterday first class recorded/signed for....

19. Sam_N

Sam_N Guest

Well, finally got a knock at the door and it was my order, i too have been sent the m3, im not to fussed just glad that i have recieved something!!!

My son has an r4 when i got that it came with a disc that i had to load onto the sd card, in the m3 box i recieved just now only has the m3 cartridge, m3 case and a card reader, am i supposed to have some sort of disc to load onto the m3 itself???? Im only used to dealing with R4's

Any help would be appreciated :)

20. renney

renney Member

Hi all just to inform you mine was posted dispatched on 20/12/2007
    received it today so if you get a email today saying dispatched you should get it tommorow delivery next before 1pm

have a merry christmas and a drunken new year