1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. jobey

jobey Member

MPatto has just linked some great instructions....

2. woof811

woof811 Regular member

right mate ill tell you what to do very easy as follows -

first put your micro sd memry card in your computer and format it , i normally format it to Fat 16 (fat ).

latest firmware for the m3ds simply is here System v1.10 English - http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSS.html

just download and unrar , you will have 2 files and 2 folders , just put these on your micro sd memory card and thats it latest firmware done !

then all i do is create a folder on the micro sd memory card called Games and put all my roms in there , it just keeps it neat .

put the micro sd memory card in your m3ds simply and away you go .

any more questions just let me know .

ps. you could follow mr hankys guide which is a bit more detailed here - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/451129

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  3. MPatto

MPatto Member

Why thankyou jobey, Thankyou Woof811 for the firmware upgrade.

4. Sam_N

Sam_N Guest

Lovely, cheers for the link.....i know its easy enough to do but with the grief of waiting for my r4 (which comes with the files) was annoying enough, to then recieve the m3 in its place without files just topeed it off.

Am sure ill have a smile on my face when i finally get it all up and running

Thanks again :) Merry Christmas

5. nr152522

nr152522 Member

Has anyone successfully made a return and got a refund from this guy?

I sent him many emails asking for him to cancel my order and they were of course ignored and he has just dispatched my items.

He says there is a 72 hour return period,...now over xmas that might be difficult,...but there is no excuse. I should also get my expense to deliver the items back reimbursed, right?

Otherwise, does anyone want to buy a CycloDS evo? haha.

6. livvy145

livvy145 Member

My order was sent yesterday and received today.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

7. MickL

MickL Member

Hi All,

Has anyone been waiting as long as I have? The only email I have recieved is from World Pay which confirms my transaction on the 28th November.

I've forwaded my WorldPay statement to all the email addresses listed on Model Gadget.

I did not know of the sites problems until I found this forum earlier this week. I've sent numberous emails and tried calling/texting but still no respsonse from this guy. I've been more than patient on this but I am a bit miffed that people who have ordered 2 weeks after myself have now received their goods and I have not recieved even a courtesy email to say the matter is being dealt with.

Mike if you read this drop me a PM to try and get this resolved.

8. jobey

jobey Member

MickL, is there anything showing in your ModelGadget account? Someone else has had this problem i think and said it was not showing as anything ordered.
    I would imagine the only way to get to the bottom of this is to speak to the man himself but tbh you've got more chance of speaking to Father Christmas! I think he's got that many emails he's not reading them, he's just packing the orders he has and queries such as yours don't stand much chance of being dealt with (cr*p, i know but probably true)

I hope he pops back on here today and sees your query so you get it dealt with. A shame that's what it relies on isn't it?

9. WillSWig

WillSWig Member

Hi guys / Mike,

I ordered a CycloDS with 2gb card last weekend and the site assured that I would get delivery before Xmas (3 - 5 working days I think). I haven't heard anything since my Worldpay invoice om Sunday morning. Should I be panicking now?

My order number is: 26310.

I have sent 4 emails, each have had no reply.

It is only coming on here (via Google and a few other forums) that I see there is a problem. Surely you could have emailed everyone on your customer database informing of this problem?

Anyway, will I be getting my order before Xmas? It just leaves Monday really doesn't it?

10. MickL

MickL Member

Thanks for the reply Jobey,

There is no order history within my account on the Model gadget site.
    Looks like I might get my card for next Christmas by the time he gets through this mess.

11. F44

F44 Member

Order #26091 (Despatched)
    Order Date: Friday 14 December, 2007 Order Total: £70.73

Products
    2 x M3DS
    - Add microSD Card in: 1GB microSD £65.48

finally guys, gotthis email today, despatched on 21st, i ordered it on the 14th. patience is a virtue guys, hopefully you'll all get your orders.

12. martigan1

martigan1 Member

just got my delivery today (ordered it on the 10th ) im happy with the service as its christmas and demand is high big thx to model gadget hope
    everyone else gets theirs you should do if you put your order in before the 13th dec

13. hanc

hanc Member

I too also received my order today.only taken two weeks. for me the wait is now over. hope many of the rest of you have the same result soon.
    from one now happier but still disgruntled customer.

merry christmas (hopefully) and may the new year cheer spread.

14. philkin

philkin Member

Hi All / Mr Chan,

Just to let you know that I have received my order today that I ordered on the 10th for 2 x M3's. I hope most people get there’s soon especially if they are intended for the kids.

Happy Christmas to all

Phil K

15. gilster68

gilster68 Member

Ordered 11th Dec, turned up today, I really hope everyone who has ordered one as a christmas present receives theirs. Great product, lousy service!!!

16. emmapople

emmapople Guest

UPGRADED to an M3DS !!!!!!!!! well i orderd this and if he has gave you m4s a m3ds and ran out of stock on them that takes the **** As i orderd the m3 still no Sighn of postage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. woof811

woof811 Regular member

i still say having a stock counter for products that model-gadget sell would have helped customers to realise if they were in stock or not !
    or just a message on the website homepage to say they were out of stock would have helped , just my opinion .
    another uk website i have used several times has a stock counter so that you can see instantly if they are in stock or not !

woof811.

ps. for me its all about customer service model-gadget and you have let yours down . i have recommended model-gadget many times but wont anymore due to the very poor customer service during this festive time !

18. emmapople

emmapople Guest

Order #26339 (Processing) fusking wanker you STATED orders after 18/12/07 will NOT make it till after xmas ...MINE was way befor!!!!!!!!!! rot in hell you ******* prick now i have 2 ds's and f'ALL for my kids Thanks alot I swear if i eva see you face to face ill !!!! you Bye

19. Minty1

Minty1 Member

HI Mike
    Similar questions to many others
    Ordered 3 M3 simply DS on 11-12-07
    No order number given

Transaction for the value of: GBP 79.97
    Description: Purchase from www.model-gadget.com
    Merchant's cart ID: osCsid=4fe7ba1121c82f3014e45053e489d0af
    Authorisation Date/Time: 11/Dec/2007 10:13:04
    Transaction ID: 285723755
    This is not a tax receipt

Would appreciate your reply

20. guinnessc

guinnessc Member

As with many others - ordered 2 * R4's on the 10th, recieved 2*M3's today.

Quite happy I got them in time for christmas - expecially since I ordered 2 R4's on the 11th of november from volumerate and these stand no chance of getting here before christmas - they also claimed to have them in stock at time of order.

Only went for R4s because they were cheaper than M3s at the time so am quite happy with getting M3s instead.

Merry Christmas everyone, and best of luck getting your cartriges in time.