1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Mobyee

Mobyee Guest

GuyHood : Shame, you are such a hardman on the net, Talking about acts of indecancy. hahahaha.. you poor clown. Lack of education has yet again let you down. Maybe you should trade your` R4 for a dictionary and try substituting common obscenities for proper use of language. Any way I seriously couldn`t give a monkeys. Its a shame that the rest of the folk on here have to suffer because you cant keep it clean or shut.

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I think I already handled this Mobyee, no need to get involved...remember rule 6. This rule applies to everyone.

3. ticboom

ticboom Member

hey guys just recieved my order of 2 r4's but it was m3's which isnt a prob as there the exact same just dif names thanks mike for sending before xmas hope u guys get ur system sorted as u guys have a good site u just need to show a stock count and communicate more and am sure u will make up for the loss of old customers by getin more new ones but thats if u sort it out in your end , thanks for sorrtin my xmas gifts out hope others get theres tomrw . merry xmas an all the best for 2008 :)

4. emmapople

emmapople Guest

Right ok he had NO m4 cards but i orderd m3ds cards so if m4s not in stock WHY should i lose out on getting my M3ds card its a joke HE should Have put NOT IN STOCK or a STOCK counter . About time he sent the damn thing . I asked him for a refund DID i get it NO i DIDENT my poor kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE wtf is his game if he refunded me at least i could get my kids something else i am very POOR lol i am! why you think i buy a ds card. ILL give kids A ds with no games BUT if you refunded me i could have baught them a couple.In msg in the order form I told you to refund if i would not get for xmas DID you NO . Will your kids go without MIKE??? Maybe with you they might!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2007
  5. renney

renney Member

Mickl give it to after the year as they are bogged down with orders thats y they have cut all communication with the world because of the panic which you cant blame anyone for hes not a con man hes just fu@k up big style model keep a eye on market distibution as now you know can bite you in the arse big style

ps mike good for you 4 comming up front and doing the decent thing
    lessons learned

The end of the day im not bitter just f@ck in the head

life too short Enjoy

6. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

DOes model gadget deliver their items via mail man? Or do they use an actuall delivery service? I was wondering cuz my order should be here today or tomorrow at latest,and the mail man already ran by today.Just curiuos,cuz I can't track my order on the site even though it says I should be able too.

Also if somebody knows how to check your order status,as whats o the site doens't work,please let me know that as well.I ordered my product on teh 27th of November,and its almost been an entire months wait.

7. markjaide

markjaide Member

yep its royal mail

8. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

Sigh no sign of it at all.I really hope this thing shows up,I gotta go soon.If its not here tomorrow I dont know what im going to do.I mean the status says despatched.Mike I hope you come back to the forums man,if its not here tomorrow ima need your help,or at least a n estimate of when it'l lcome.I payed money for it and all,and i've been waiting quite some time.

I can't even track the thing,so I left in the dark on even where it is right now.I hope it shows tonight(if they even deliver late),or tomorrow(if they even deliver on weekends.....).*sigh* :/

9. IronFlame

IronFlame Member

I just got a email 1 hour ago saying it was despatched yet I didn't pay for Special Delivery, too little too late.

10. emmapople

emmapople Guest

Order #26339 (Despatched) THE FINAL COUNTDOWN LOL . i just hope its next day delivery (for monday) is that possible? i paid for next day delivery

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2007
  11. MPatto

MPatto Member

Hi Ironflame, I paid £3.25 postage but it arrived by Royal Mail Special Delivery (Guaranteed by 1pm) at a cost of £4.75 .

Sorry that was despatched 20th arrived 21st.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2007
  12. bigjohn6

bigjohn6 Member

Received my order from 10/12/07 yesterday by special delivery.....1x r4 + 2gb mem. ordered.....mike upgraded to m3 simply (£2 extra) at no charge instead.... with exchange after xmas offer.....very happy now !!! many thanks to all at model-gadget for pulling it off after all....Merry Christmas
    JOHN

13. _macca

_macca Member

Well not only did my order arrive in time for xmas, but as the original item was out of stock I got a free upgrade.

Just like the advert states - the best things come to those who wait.

Thanks again for the upgrade & merry Xmas.

Neil

14. faker9

faker9 Member

i got my order yesterday ordered 3 r4 and got 3 m3 simply so well happy,was sent special delivery.

15. Nu77y

Nu77y Member

I'm glad too see that most of you have received you m3's i just hope mine gets here on monday or i'll have to cry :-(

16. RavenLife

RavenLife Regular member

fair does to mike here.

i was expecting not to see it this side of christmas, turned up today at 3 oclock recorded mail (that i didnt pay for)

thanks mike saved me a big explanation conversation.

hang in there guys it might just come

17. F44

F44 Member

Guys, my order was despatched yesterday and was supposed to turn up today but didn't, is it cause its a saturday or shud it have turned up anyway?

thanks for the help

18. MPatto

MPatto Member

Only thing i can suggest is to make sure that somebody is at your address from now till close of business Christmas eve, as item will have to be signed for and dont know if Royal Mail are doing sunday delivery's, as i received a package last sunday through a different courier.

19. IronFlame

IronFlame Member

Nothing arrived today but I did order a CycloDS from modchip-store on Thursday night and it arrived today.

20. jobey

jobey Member

Mine came via my normal postman (morning delivery)

AFAIK they don't deliver on a Sunday. In October they stopped collecting mail from postboxes on Sundays too so i would think it would be highly unlikely to be delivered then...

Fingers crossed for you for delivery on Monday F44.