DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. emmapople

emmapople Guest

Lol if you like kissing arse jk. I have not had 1 msg from this dude at all!! No sorry no reply after i asked for a refund instead of the product ,no help at all so what ami meant to be pleased that im getting shafted up the arse as you said you got yours I DIDENT!!!! I have sent him nice msg's asking for info on my order did i get an where then/???????? wait NO i did not!!!!!!

2. F44

F44 Member

where does this guy live? anyone know?

3. Flippy71

Flippy71 Member

Not sure where he lives, but there is a phone number on the site to contact.

It's 02030393537.

Best of luck with it though, I've been trying to contact him for weeks about an order placed on the 9th Dec to no avail.

All you get is a message saying 'Sorry, unable to take your call now, please call back later, or drop me an email, thank you.'
    It then goes to an answerphone, which is full, so you can't leave a message.

4. TAFF66

TAFF66 Member

HI MIKE WONDER IF YOU COULD HELP ME FIND MY ORDER NUMBER 24594 THE WEBSITE SAYS IT WAS DISPATCHED ON THE 19TH STILL NOT RECIEVED IT I KNOW YOU ARE VERY BUSY CATCHING UP ON ORDERS HAVE YOU A POSTAL NUMBER SO I CAN TRACK IT WITH ROYAL MAIL I PLACED MY ORDER ON THE 9TH DEC HERES HOPEING TONY

5. NTGworld

NTGworld Guest

From what I was able to find out yesterday with a few hours of browsing and digging his name that he has used for business and domain registrations is CHAIRUDDIN CHAN, I have found two sites that he is running.
    www.model-gadget.com
    www.rcheli.co.uk
    Company registration no. - 5551580
    VAT registration no. - 867 6132 96
    He has many different emails, different phone numbers and none of which he answers.
    I looked up his name for businesses in surrey and found the model-gadget. I looked up his name on 192.com in surrey and found an address that I can only assume is his but this is not confirmed so I would not take action against that.
    I will not print his address here but I have told you how I came about this information. He lives with his wife who also sounds chineese. NGUYEN T CHAN. Good luck people.

6. clockey

clockey Member

I went round to their so called business on Boxing Day to get my money back.
    Know one would answer the door although they were definitely in.
    Any body else who have been ripped off by these Chinese might like to know they have invested well with your money, a brand new top of the range BMW and 4x4 sit nicely in the drive of their big house.
    Anyone believe in karma.

7. F44

F44 Member

can you tell us the exact location of it please?

8. NTGworld

NTGworld Guest

NIce big BMW you say? I hope it has a nice big scratch down the side of it? If I had visited there I reakon the door would have gone in :) Makes me so angry all this and nothing happening. Has anybody reported the guy to trading standards? Consumer direct? Watchdog? If not why not? Work together people lets see this fu***r get what he deserves!

9. clockey

clockey Member

The address is mentioned many times in this forum.
    2A River Way, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 0HH

10. hanc

hanc Member

F.Y.I.
    Dont know if many of you have seen this :-

"We are currently close and will re-open back on 20th January 2008. Any order placed for up to 27th December 2007 will be process and ship out. Please do not place an order during 28/12/07 to 20/01/08. For any order place previously which you are still waiting for delivery, please contact us on modelgadget@hotmail.co.uk with your order number or transaction ID.

Merry X'mas 2007 and Happy New Year 2008"

This extract has been taken direct from model gadgets home page.

Just thought many of you might like to know.
    Good luck trying to contact them now.

11. F44

F44 Member

well he is updating his webpage so all is not lost, he's talked and made some kind of notification aftera long time. if only he would say something about the issue on this forum, you know..where he is at the moment and if he's steadily catching up or not.

12. emmapople

emmapople Guest

Order #26339 (Despatched) Still not here.

13. MrWitness

MrWitness Member

Nice to hear somebody managed to pay him a visit! If I'd only realised I had friends 5 minutes away from him I'd have got them to go and see him, maybe take some pics of his house for us all.

Nice green leafy area of Surrey, nice to know our money has been well spent.

Not sure which house it is, but google maps show it as a lovely area...Link here

Now, where did I park my Vulcan Bomber

14. hursty

hursty Active member

Wtf?,
    why is this guy allowed to use this site to deal with customer issues,how un-professional is that?

My advice to anyone is to not use his site,
    I am in the process of looking to purchase a R4,but after reading this lot,never in a million years will i use it,and i will be spreading the word elsewhere,that you have a bad rep'

damn,i hate rip off merchants...IF YOU CANT DELIVER ON TIME,THEN DONT TAKE PEOPLES MONEY

15. proff999

proff999 Member

I appreciate Mr Chan would rather not post here but who the **** is this "MIKE" fella? He posted on here a few times and appeared to be making an effort in getting peoples orders out. Or was this just a cunning plan as Baldrick would say? Give people the idea that everythings fine now and they just had a tech issue and lo and behold they get inundated with more orders for items they don't have.

As for trading standards etc I think thats a waste of time as your basically trying to purchase a device that enables piracy and I don't think they would be to bothered about us lot. Although you could always make a claim in the small claims court or ask the inland revenue to check him out

16. MrWitness

MrWitness Member

I didn't know that was possible, my R4 cartridge is for playing media files and homebrew, always wondered what the "Games" icon was for.

As for the elusive "mike", I have had many dealings with model-gadget and in any emails, they have always been signed "Mike".

I guess it's like the African gents who sell dodgy jewellery in Tenerife and the like, they always seemed to be called "Jimmy" or something!

17. nr152522

nr152522 Member

Right,...

I got my order, but how the hell do I return it for a refund?

I asked for the order to be cancelled a hundred times,...no reply!

I am going to send it back and this guy better give my money back!

18. guyhood

guyhood Member

Order #20314 (Despatched 02 dec) So where is it? Proof of Postage?
    Order Date: Thursday 29 November, 2007

Looking at other posts on this site I think I've been waiting the longest. So if you've had the message to say item despatched don't hold your breath.

For those of us still waiting, I suggest we atleast get some pay back on these guys. If any of you use any formus other than this one. Make sure you post a message telling the WORLD about these guys. Then hopefully other people will avoid these idiots.

Happy New Year to you all.

19. Flippy71

Flippy71 Member

I'm TRYING, and have been for three weeks now :D, to purchace a device that turns the DS into a portable media player.

On the other hand, you are accusing us of piracy is probably slanderous, an illegal act in itself ;D

Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  20. biggyjr

biggyjr Guest

Cheers Mike
    Received my order today ;-)
    Abit disappointed like anyone else to be honest with the service as your usually top notch sending next day! but as its christmas i suppose its understandable but just a shame i let workmates little kids down and my girlfriends little sister!

Regards