1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. TAFF66

TAFF66 Member

IM GLAD YOU GOT YOUR ORDER BUT WHEN DID YOU ORDER IT AND WHEN WAS IT DISPATCHED ? STILL WAITING FOR MINE FROM THE 9TH DEC ANYONE ELSE ORDER AROUND THAT DATE HAD THERE ORDERS ? TAFF

2. NTGworld

NTGworld Guest

Im afraid I have been waiting since the 11th Nov 2007 mate. Despatched on the 12th Nov 2007 still no card and no money back.

3. IronFlame

IronFlame Member

Every other order I've made with other sites has arrived in a few days but this hasn't does he he Royal Mail 4th class or something?

4. F44

F44 Member

Guys, my order despatched on the 21st december and i think i got it today, i woke up and there was a card saying i missed the collection and so i have to go pick it up. it could be the m3 ds simply or the nintendo ds i ordered, ill let you guys know when i go down to get it

5. hanc

hanc Member

Taff; sorry to hear youve still not received it.
    I placed order 8/12/07
    despatched 18/12/07
    received 21/12/07

No choice now but to hyang in there.

6. Flippy71

Flippy71 Member

Same position Taff, ordered 9th, payment taken right away, no confirmation mail, no dispatch notice, no reply to any mails sent to mike over the passed 3 weeks...

I note that plenty of people who ordered after the 9th have got their goods now, while were left hanging, and that Mikes off on a New Year holiday with our money while we sit wondering whats going on...

7. cjtiler

cjtiler Member

hi mike,

tried calling your mobile but appears to be switched off at all times....

so here goes try this way

Transaction for the value of: GBP 43.69
    Description: Purchase from www.model-gadget.com
    Merchant's cart ID: removed
    Authorisation Date/Time: removed
    Transaction ID: removed

be good to get a reply mike little boys waiting on this

was an r4 with 2gb memory card

cheers

Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  8. nr152522

nr152522 Member

Hey all!

I am so pissed now! I thought I had received my order but NOTHING! It was something else sent recorded delivery!

13/12/2007 Processing
    21/12/2007 Despatched

And STILL nothing? Whats my tracking number Mike!?! What happened to SPECIAL delivery that I paid for?!??!?!?!

Seriously I am VERY angry now,...VERY VERY angry!

9. TAFF66

TAFF66 Member

HI GUYS TAFF HERE AGAIN SAME BOAT AS YOU MATE 3X R4S AND 3 X 2GB CARDS ORDERED ON THE 9TH SUPPOSED TO BE DISPATCHED ON THE 19TH ..... NOTHING MESSAGE ON THE WEB SITE SAYS IF YOUVE NOT HAD YOUR ORDERS TO E- MAIL STILL NOTHING NOT ANSWERING THE PHONE ... ETC MY CHILDREN NOT HAPPY BUNNIES ! COME ON MIKE HELP US OUT , LIKE YOUVE HELPED YOURSELF TO OUR MONEY !

10. cjtiler

cjtiler Member

here here mike youve had the dollar,now just honour your debts

you know it makes sense

all bought in good faith dont be an ass

cheers

11. woof811

woof811 Regular member

i still find it unbelievable that model-gadget was advertising r4ds that they didnt even have in stock , i cant imagine anyone on this forum that have been badly let down would even dream of ordering again or recommending to friends or family .

sending out m3ds simply as replacements for r4ds is fair enough as they are near enough the same thing , but it seems that model-gadget has run out of m3ds simplys as well ! ( as no-one is recieving anything at the moment )

bang out of order model-gadget , as cjtiler says honour your debts !

12. Flippy71

Flippy71 Member

I have just emailed Mike with the following to the address he says we should use on the website (modelgadget@hotmail.co.uk), and would urge other in the same boat as us to do the same.

I will post notification on any replys that I get, and would ask that others who mail him do the same, just so we can see if he is actually doing what his site says he is...

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  13. Flippy71

Flippy71 Member

Post removed.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  14. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

..in which case how about you give me the page numbers in question as i've only just joined the thread and haven't been thru the other 30 odd pages; no accounting for sense if there's more people daft enough to post that kind of info.. ..and others who don't bother to let the mods know about it in the first place..

15. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Several more have had their financial info removed txs to another alert member.

All - If you think not getting your order from Model-Gadget is bad - imagine what will happen if someone gets a hold of the personal/financial information you've posted. It will be much worse.
    DO NOT POST IT.

16. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

TAFF66, watch the all caps messages.

Might as well make it a threesome.

17. stellaz

stellaz Member

Hi I have had the same experience as you guys - I have just reported this to Watchdog as it's a joke and worldpay do not seem to be contactable or interested - they are probably still handling money so this guy can rip other people off. I have to wait 30 days and then the bank are going to chase this rip off merchant - not fair!

18. stellaz

stellaz Member

FYI - I just got an email from Worldpay:

"I have forwarded your email to our compliance department as there is currently an investigation into this company. If our customers do not comply with our terms and conditions they we reserve the right to cancel their service.

To obtain your refund I would advise contacting your card issuing bank to start the chargeback dispute.

I apologise for the service you have received from this currently and WorldPay will take this issue seriously."

19. F44

F44 Member

Hi, just wanted to let everyone know and emma cause he/she wanted me to say if i got my order..i got my 2 m3 ds simply's on saturday, it was despatched on the 21st of december. finally got it, good luck to everyone else

20. IronFlame

IronFlame Member

I just received my M3DS it was despatched on the 28th and NOT the 22nd as his email notification said.