1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Centy84

Centy84 Member

I've just put in a report with watchdog and will be reporting him to the surrey police on friday if I get no reply aswell as calling attention to this matter in my podcast and on any forum I am based on.

I'm not normally a confrontational person but this has just been a massive annoyance to me and all you guys so I will be going out of my way to spread the word.

Check out my podcast Radio-Ninty this monday coming for my fll scathing report and warning to others.

2. woof811

woof811 Regular member

@sheppio
    hello mate you asked earlier about a relible uk website for the r4ds , here ive used about 5 times now with no probs , quick delivery also ( royal mail first class 2-3 days )-

http://www.addictsupplies.com/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=2

they have a stock counter for each product they sell , so you know before you buy if they are in stock or not ( unlike model-gadget ).

woof811.

ps. they also sell the m3ds real for anyone that needs one , bought 1 recently for the wife and have had no probs with it , played all ive thrown at it .

3. Arnberg07

Arnberg07 Member

In the same boat as you lot :O( not happy, lost money.

Made an order from Model-Gadget.com on 29 Nov 2007 and it arrived promptly a few days later. Made another order from the same company on 7 Dec 2007 and nothing received to date. Tried loads of e-mails to contact them but no response whatsoever.

If you reading this then please sort out my Transaction ID : 284982682.

Gutted

4. Flippy71

Flippy71 Member

I've now started the process of getting back the money paid to MG today, which looks like it could take awhile.. also filled in the WatchDog form provided above.

Still no contact from anybody at MG.. just how much email does it take to fill a Hotmail box? Cos I think we're going to start getting undeliverable return messages soon, unless he's just doing a select-all and delete on them every day.

5. barny11

barny11 Member

Gave up on this liar at christmas and started a reclaim from my credit card company.

Ordered a replacement from elsewere which if they dont have it in stock your order process is stopped automatic.

Made order and 10 minutes later got confirmation email.
    15 After that got "your item has been despatched" email.

Assuming it gets delivered I will post the site addy. But only once the item is in my hands so i know they are reliable.

Prices are a little bit higher but not much but the service is first class so far.

6. barny11

barny11 Member

11:30am and it has arrived. Order placed 3pm Tue :)
    http://www.anytoys.co.uk:80/

7. alfie786

alfie786 Member

DOes anyone have a tel number for theses guys i need urgentl to get thru i hope.

8. Flippy71

Flippy71 Member

07979648571 or 02030393537 are the only numbers that we have, but I'm afraid that they are no use, and havn't been for around 3 weeks now.
    Mobile is always off, and 0203 number goes to an answerphone that advises to send a mail, and theres no space left to leave a message....

Best of luck to you, and if you do happen to get in contact, point him towards this forum again, as he's still got alot of unhappy customers here.

9. alfie786

alfie786 Member

cheers, it seems i got the answer machine and that they are away till they spent our money on luxury apartments and hotel in dubai etc.

I wish i cud be like the NSA and catch them and have a go ... whats with the lack of customer service. probably two people and they cant handle thousands of orders most likely and their systems messing up!!

i mean worldpay takes order their website whoudl get updated but it f up on mine !! no order on my account but worldpay say it was sent to them!!

10. shibady

shibady Member

Hi guys,

just joined up after reading all these posts!!

I have been a total dumb ass and placed an order with model gadget without noticing the small piece of text explaining that they are closed on their site until the 20th of this month. After returning to the site to see if my order had been shipped I saw this and thought I'd search google to see if anyone else was having grief..... And I found this long list of unhappy customers - uh oh!!

I've emailed every possible email and that but of course no reply. I don't mind waiting until after the 20th for my order I just wanna be sure I'm gonna get it as I ordered the m3 real for my girlfriends sister and am not wanting to have to try and get my money back...

What do you think Guys do you think he will return after this time and sort it all out or has he done a runner with the money?

Just in case he looks back here........ my order number is #27285.

I just wanna know my money is safe!

11. alfie786

alfie786 Member

i think you will get ur item just not very quickly!!

make sure your order is in your account section !!

12. shibady

shibady Member

It is in my account bit and says "processing"......

So hope he hasn't done a runner!!

13. hanc

hanc Member

Thats the norm. It will stay like that long enough now.
    It will change to despatched when it is eventually sent out.

No need to worry too much as it will arrive at some point in the future. The distant future likely.

Hope your not in too much of a rush though.
    Just have to be patient now and wait I'm afraid.

14. Flippy71

Flippy71 Member

Well, I'd say its safe enough, cos I've dealt with MG about 7 times in the last year for DS carts and prior to this havn't had any issues. As it says above, if you can be patient, hang in till the 20th and see what transpires.

Me, well after a month of waiting, my patience is waining, so I've started the process to get a refund for the items. Its just a question to see which happens first now, the delivery or the refund.

15. shibady

shibady Member

Thanks for the info guys,

I can wait until after the 20th no problem just a bit disheartening reading all the posts here.

Fingers crossed it will all turn out good!

16. calmly

calmly Member

17. Centy84

Centy84 Member

I am holding out a slim hope I may get my Cyclo evo after the 20th but it's a very slim hope. Either way I think we should all take a lesson from this and try to shop at sites who accept paypal or have good histories.

18. calmly

calmly Member

hi,
    is model-gadget here,
    please send your mail to:
    removed
    Thanks

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  19. calmly

calmly Member

20. calmly

calmly Member