1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. MickL

MickL Member

Hi Calmly, I've sent an email to the address you have listed. If you could look into my order for an M3DS placed on the 28th November that would be very much appreciated.

Mick

2. Arnberg07

Arnberg07 Member

GOOD NEWS AT LAST ON MODEL GADGET!!

OK, I have spoken to Moun today from Model-Gadget who has apologised for all the problems. She actually called me - she was the user setup as calmly which I think nobody knew if this was a true person or not - she wasn't.

Apparently whilst there are obviously lessons to be learnt in the future the problems relate to the site not receiving e-mails etc. She is just helping out with the problems - very nice to me anyway.

The owner is on a business trip so has not been able to respond.

You can send an e-mail to trader@model-gadget.com with your enquiry. I now your angry, just like I was, however if you can refrain from giving her aload of verbal abuse and that then I think that will be appreciated and might help with getting your order sorted more quickly.

Apparently mine will be sent today/tomorrow so if I have not received it by Monday at the latest then I will let you know.

Cheers

Arnberg

3. Centy84

Centy84 Member

if they are taking chinese new year off someone might want to let them know they are a good month early lol

If it is a spam bot I have no worries my spam checker is very good :) I emailed them asking about my order so we shall just have to wait and see if anyone actually gets their parcel or a reply from that address. If it is a spammer then I suggest we all set with all their addresses CC in an email several times and spam them back.

4. Arnberg07

Arnberg07 Member

Soz I meant to say she does seem a true person rather than she wasn't.

Oviously dont give out any personal or financial information just in case for the time being.

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

judging by the amount of personal/financial info that's been posted in this thread previously i've quoted this in red...

6. TAFF66

TAFF66 Member

hello calmy sent an e-mail regarding my order hope it can be sorted out soon order no #24594

7. Centy84

Centy84 Member

Ok update:

I just recieved a phone call from Calmly who actually seemed very apologetic and she promised me my order will be shipped out today and I will get it tomorrow I'm currently waiting on her emailing me a tracking number but I can assure you the email is legit and if you whip in a phone number she'll even call you to sort it out.

8. TAFF66

TAFF66 Member

JUST LIKE TO TAKE MY HAT OFF TO WOOF811 ORDERED AGAIN FROM ADDICT SUPPLIES YESTERDAY 2XR4 AND MEMORY CARDS ARRIVED AT 12.15 TODAY TOP WEB SITE THANKS FOR LINK WOOF TAFF66

9. MickL

MickL Member

Finally had a response from Model Gadget just glad this now appears to be getting sorted. My account always showed as empty with no record of my order but at last I can now see my order as "processing".

Will keep people updated on my order progress but its looking promising.

10. MickL

MickL Member

Just had a phone call from Moun and she has assured me my card will be sent out today. I know its been a long wait but it looks like they are starting to make some progress. She advised if I came onto the forum just to advise people to send an email to trader@model-gadget.com and she will deal with their queries.

11. barny11

barny11 Member

I can also confirm the email address is legit and have recieved a phone call + email confirming re fund.

12. biker1970

biker1970 Member

........:::)))

Got a phone call from Moun just now. Offered product or money back - I accepted product - said she will post today/tomorrow and get back to me with tracking number. Fingers Crossed.

13. shibady

shibady Member

Just sent her my email with order number and phone number!!!!

See what transpires.

Fingers crossed

14. Flippy71

Flippy71 Member

Also recieved a mail today advising of dispatch :) so hopefully will have the items in the next few days.

I'd like to thank AfterDawn for leaving this thread open so we could all discuss and hopefully resolve the issues with MG. Without this forum I personally think we'd all still be crying in the wilderness, with no sight of a resolution.

15. katsmith

katsmith Member

SHAME ON YOU BINKIE7! IT WASNT NO JOKE NEXT TIME DO A LITTLE RESEARCH B4 YOU GO AND REMOVE POST'S STRAIGHT AWAY WHICH WAS INFO ABOUT OUR ORDERS. ITS A GOOD THING THAT CALMLY CONTINUED TO POST ALL THE WAY.

16. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

katsmith - it's Forum Rules and for people's own good; plus please turn down the volume, your CAPS LOCK is hurting my ears

17. shibady

shibady Member

Just received phone call only hour after I had emailed her and my M3 seems to be in the post tomorrow....

Thank God!!

Katsmith to be fair this is a forum not a place to resolve business issues of this kind. I think we should be in appreciation of this forum for keeping this super long thread going and ultimately helping to resolve this whole ordeal.

Many thanks Guys... seems this cloud may just have a silver lining!

18. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@katsmith
    Hmmmm shame on me - let's see this forum is NOT model-gadgets problem resolution center so in reality this thread should have been closed a long time ago. It is allowed for now to try and help the members that placed orders for Xmas receive them.
    Also go back and read my previous post on why we are allowing model-gadgets email.
    BTW the posts removed had no info on anyones order status - I would have left that - I'm not all that bad :)

19. romanmark

romanmark Member

Sent a e-mail off and a phone call back after 5 mins.Offered me my order or a refund, still wanted my order, so it will be in the post tomorrow. Hopefully here on monday. Will let you all know what happens.

20. Tommy_m

Tommy_m Member

I also sent an email with my order number,but sent it from my hotmail account..I had a call from moon who was indeed very very nice,offering me a refund or asking if I stillmwant my R4.I opted for my R4 and was told it would be sent out today..I have since had an email saying it has been sent and Ive got a tracking number...It should never have come to this,,but if I get my card I will let you all know..Then I will Publicly take my hat off to moon for at least trying to sort out Mike's mess....So,,it looks as if moon (Calmly) is the real deal...