1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. skelly123

skelly123 Member

hi all

just to confirm Moon has refunded my £104.72 straight away and i should have a m3 on its a big thanks to you moon i know you'll be reading this reply and a message to all be paitent am sure everybody will get what theyve paid for she has a lot of email to catch up!!!

2. colin23

colin23 Guest

Hi,
    I emailed calmy today and 1 hour later she called me promised to send my card today and was very sorry about the delay.
    She also said she would email tracking no.
    Recieved email with tracking no. well done calmy.
    Looks like model gadget are back on track.

3. stellaz

stellaz Member

Just emailed calmy - let you know if I have any joy - I want a full refund, not interested in the product. Will be progressing chargeback procedure through bank if nothing happens in the next few days.
    Good luck all!

4. stellaz

stellaz Member

Jesus, I got a response via email and confirmation of worldpay that I had been refunded in full within 30 mins of the email and my post.
    Thank you for resolving this issue.

5. TAFF66

TAFF66 Member

hi guys same as above had a phone call off moun and have been credited a full refund by world pay taff66

6. Centy84

Centy84 Member

My Cyclo arrived this morning at 10:30 as I was promised yeterday on the phone and cost the same amount as I paid for postage so I'm appeased now and anyone who still hasnt got their goods just use the email trader@model-gadget.com and you will get items or a refund very quickly.

If I had got this service the first time I probably would have been a return customer but as it stands I don't think I'll be back but atleast it's sorted now. So cheers to calmly for sorting it out.

7. calmly

calmly Member

No problem, i can understand that you won't be in our site again. Moon, here regret that good customer like you is losted. Glad i have sorted your item out for you. Thank you for your patient.

8. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

I think it says a lot about you/your company, that after the problems people have been complaining of, that you've stepped up and are sorting out the problems; many a company (in situations such as this) would have disappeared by now; good work :)

9. Eptonio

Eptonio Member

Calmly, i emailed you last night regarding my order. I ordered mine on the 8th December and i'm yet to receive. I live at number 11 but somehow your site has it as 23. I need my items despatching to number 11. I have supplied the address in my email.

My order number is 24344. Please look into it for me.

My phone number is in the order so call me if you need any more info.

Thankyou

10. Minty1

Minty1 Member

Emailed Moun yesterday , and got a reply saying it had been despatched - checked tracker number and they stated it would be delivered today :eek:).
    10am this morning my delivery turned up .
    thankyou Moun , its good to know that things are being sorted at last
    and thankyou to the moderators of this forums for keeping this thread open and running and allowing people to use it as a frustration board.
    I just wonder how many people have ordered and have no order number and dont know who to get in touch with but havent yet found this forums - I only did after doing a bit of searching around

11. colin23

colin23 Guest

Hi,
    My M3DS has arrived today after calmy's phone call yesterday.
    This forum and calmy has helped fix MODEL GADGET problems.
    Well done camly and afterdawn.com

Cheers

Colin

12. anatheist

anatheist Member

Spoke to Moon(calmly)(trader@model-gadget.com) today, she was very apologetic about the delay in delivering the M3DS. She offered me a refund, but I opted for delivery of the M3DS. My order now shows dispatched.I have more hope of a delivery now than a few days ago.
    ..lets see what happens.

13. Arnberg07

Arnberg07 Member

Just to confirm that I received my order today (originally placed on 7 Dec 2007). Moun said she would send it and she did. Fairplay

Happy days again !!

14. Flippy71

Flippy71 Member

I'm Happy to report that I as well have now recieved my 2 M3's. I've used MG alot before, and will probably use them again, as this is the only blip in service I've recieved, and I'm sure it was just a one off thing.

Thanks Calmly and Thanks again to After Dawn.

Enjoy ur carts folks, I know I will :).

15. NTGworld

NTGworld Guest

Glad people are getting there orders at last. I have emailed my details from my order 11th Nov 2007 lets see what happens. Although people are getting there stuff lets not get all ass kissy just yet. This company has acted poorly, spoiling alot of peoples christmas presents and gifts and have still traded and took more money off unsuspecting customers. With no contact as to why and ignoring emails, phone calls and answering the doors to there business they are nothing short of del trotters! If I do get my order sound, I look at it as lost already. I will not forget the way we have all been treated and I promise that as soon as I'm down that way I will be paying them a visit!
    Sorry to be moaning I truley am, it just annoys me that this has happened. The thought of someone stealing from me really grates on me. I know this would not have happened if the guy was face to face with me and this is one of the huge flaws of buying online.
    Once again Im sorry to be ranting, I wish you all luck with this company ( of sharks ) I hope you all get your products or money back and hopefuly the great mods of this site will be able to close this post :)

16. guyhood

guyhood Member

Well it looks like after first ordering my R4 on the 29th Nov, I might finally get it. Seny a mail to the trader addy that has been posted on these forums. Got a reply and would you believe a tracking number. Better late than never SANTA eh!!!!

I'm still ever so bemused as to why Model-Gadget are using these forums to tell people what is going on. There are people out there that would not have found these posts. And therefore not have a clue when they are likely to ever receive their items.

Do the right thing Model-Gadget and get this information posted on the front page of your website.

The worst of it is. I've got 10 people in my work wanting these things no joke. And do you think I'll tell them to go to Model-Gadget mmmmmmm No I'll tell them about this thread. Then they can make up there own mind where to order from.

You really have damaged your rep, I've see people posting messages on a torrent site warning other people to avoid Model-Gadget. Even a link to this forum was included.

17. Centy84

Centy84 Member

In all fairness though it does seem to be the first time this has happened and it seems better late than never that all the stops were pulled out to get people thier goods or refunds.

As much as I said I probably wouldn't be a return customer if a few months go by and I keep hearing good things I may be back just probably not over the christmas period ;)

18. guyhood

guyhood Member

Your wrong I found a thread over a year old where they done the same thing. Not as many posts as this one though.

19. Centy84

Centy84 Member

Hmmm I didn't know that but did you ever use Amazon when they first started? Look where they are now.

20. pau166

pau166 Member

I have only just discovered this forum after my order failed to turn up and no reply or answer to emails, phone calls or sms.
    And now the email address on the Model-Gadget front page bouncing emails back as undelivered.

What is most annoying is that this thread went nuts in mid December with this issue yet they only closed the site to orders AFTER Christmas AFTER they had taken everyones money. It is pathetic that Customers have to come to a completely unrelated site to get get any form of dialogue with a company that has taken their money and had the downright audacity to not give an option on postage and force £5.25 Special Delivery.

So for what it is worth before I go down the Chargeback route for a refund ...

Order #26902 (Despatched)
    Order Date: Sunday 23 December, 2007

1 x M3DS
    - Add microSD Card in: 2GB microSD

Sub-Total: £40.44
    Total: £45.69

If I do not recieve a reply to any of my emails, sms or this thread within 72 hours then I want my money refunded ASAP.

Reading this thread not only have you grossly mistreated your customers old and new and tried to provide damage limitation by conversing through here, it appears that you a choosing which of your customers get their outstanding goods based on how 'kind and sympathetic' they are to your plight. Well frankly your plight was created yourself and its pathetic that my order was accepted on the 23rd December well after your problems came to light. It was greed that meant you kept the site open taking more orders when you clearly did not have the stock, so I have no sympathy whatsoever.

Outstanding orders should be dealth with in the order they were taken regardless of how nice or nasty the customers are. BTW you created the nasty customers with your shoddy service and hopefully the extra money you made with this scam will be far less than the future business and reputation you have lost. It was my brother who referred me to your site and he was looking to buy a top of the range RC Helicopter..I will leave it up to you to guess if he will place an order with you.

One pi55ed off customer