1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Tommy_m

Tommy_m Member

I too have to say a BIG thank you to Moon.. I recieved my R4 earlier today...I am very grateful also to the Mods of this site for letting this thread run...It should never have got to this though..If only Model Gadget had stood up and said they couldnt meet the orders and closed their books till all back orders had been met a lot earlier then we nor they would be at this point...For me,,I only ordered the 1 R4 and have finally recieved it thanks to Moon..Will I shop there again? I honestly cant say,things may improve..I will be watching what is happening though...Good luck to everyone else in getting their stuff or refunds......

2. MickL

MickL Member

Thanks for sorting this out Moon.

Recieved my card Friday after speaking to Moon on the Thursday.

Mick

3. anatheist

anatheist Member

Received my M3DS card this morning, as promised.
    Thanks to Moon for sorting that out.

I think this mess-up has cost model-gadget a lot of kudos.

Im willing to give model-gadget another chance because my problem was sorted out as soon as I spoke to someone.

4. Nu77y

Nu77y Member

Thanks Moon For all your help,spoke to moon on friday delivered today. If i was going to deal with Model Gadget it would only be with her. Thanks again

5. guyhood

guyhood Member

Well my R4 finally turned up today. Glad it's finally here. It's only going to be a spare though as I bought a M3 in december thinking I was never going to see this from Model-Gadget.

Another dissapointing thing was I can't see anywhere what version it is. So it must be the ver1, wanted the ver2. Don't think I'll even bother to return after the time I've waited, and there's always the trust thing.

Fingers acrossed everyone gets their items.

Thanks AFTERDAWN for allowing this thread to remain. How would we have ever gotten our stuff. Thanks for overlooking the RULES that had to be broken in order for us to get our answers. And a big thanks for not booting me when I started to get ugly with another member.

Guy

6. woof811

woof811 Regular member

@guyhood
    r4ds versions as follows mate -

v1 has a spring for the micro sd slot

v2 has no spring and is just a push in slot for the micro sd slot

as you have bought yours recently i would say it was very probably a version 2.

woof811.

7. NTGworld

NTGworld Guest

Got an email and a tracking number today. Not bad just 3 months late :) but hey at least we are getting somewere. As other posters have said A Big Thnaks To After Dawn for allowing this thread to continue and for us to rant and moan and as ever it has proved to work.... now what is our next project... imagrants?.... Poll tax?.... Min Wage?.... Soldiers dying for nothing?.... Lets get posting people hehe.

Thanks again AD
    and a lil ty to Moon.

Tell Chan he is still getting a slap when Im down that way though :)

8. guyhood

guyhood Member

Thanks mate just tried it and it is the ver2. Thats cool. Bit happier now as the spring in the old R4 and the M3 just aint going to last the pace. I know which one I'll be using from now on.

Thanks woof811 or I might have sold the wrong one.

:)

9. Flippy71

Flippy71 Member

Fuel Prices :) **Joke**

10. Tommy_m

Tommy_m Member

I will go with that...Fuel prices are a joke!!! Not a funny 1 though!!

11. alfie786

alfie786 Member

at last trader@model-gadget has sorted my issue and refunded me thanks u very much.

12. Steelie

Steelie Member

I have emailed trader @ modelgadget as i also ordered an item in december and havn't received it, could you please look into this for me ( Model gadget) if your still responding to customers as you were pre christmas my order ref is as follows:

www.model-gadget.com------------------------------------------------------Order Number: 27029Detailed Invoice: http://www.model-gadget.com/shop/account_history_info.php?order_id=27029Date Ordered: Wednesday 26 December, 2007 The comments for your order are Your order has been updated to the following status. New status: Despatched Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

How can i not have recieved it if it was dispatched that long ago?

PLease help me if possible its for my brother and i advised him to order from you, despite the problems you have been having!

13. bobebob

bobebob Guest

I recently placed an order (2nd of Jan 2008) with Model gadget (Details below). I have as yet not received my purchase and am not getting any response from my emails I sent enquiring about the status of my order.

I noticed that the money was taken from my credit card on 3rd Jan 2008. I would be grateful if somebody from model gadget could give me some information on tha status of the order.

Order Number: 27436
    Detailed Invoice: https://www.model-gadget.com/shop/account_history_info.php?order_id=27436
    Date Ordered: Wednesday 02 January, 2008

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2008
  14. MrWitness

MrWitness Member

Hi Everyone, I speak here as;

a) A member who was on page one of this thread
    b) A long-standing customer of Model Gadget
    c) Someone who had their issue resolved thanks to this forum

I would just like to give credit to...

AFTERDAWN and the mods for allowing this thread to continue

Moon for stepping into the fray and sorting people out

The whole community for demonstrating strength in numbers, the power of the t'internet etc

Fuel Prices next ? Gas Prices ? Putting a stop to that never ending Diana saga ? The world is our lobster

Last edited: Jan 18, 2008
  15. MPatto

MPatto Member

I agree with alot of what you said apart from Moon as i was lucky to get mine sorted by Mike, as for the Diana stuff why cant they just let her rest in peace, i couldn't give a flying f*&k if she was pregnant or not, or who she was or wasn't going to marry.

16. crunch101

crunch101 Member

Hi, Mike not sure if you are still responding, and I can now no longer get access to the website either...

I ordered the following: Order Number: 27140
    Detailed Invoice: https://www.model-gadget.com/shop/account_history_info.php?order_id=27140
    Date Ordered: Friday 28 December, 2007

Products
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1 x M3DS Real - Rumble Bundle (ENGLISH VERS) = £44.94
    Add microSD Card in 2GB microSD
    ------------------------------------------------------
    I have sent numerous emails, and have not received any responses. Do i need to cancel my CCard order and reclaim the costs?

Please let me know asap if you are still fulfilling orders...

Thanks,

Si

17. BrandyGil

BrandyGil Guest

Hi Mike,
    I placed an order on 26/12/2007 order no 27005. The money came out of my account on 27/12/2007 and I was informed by email that it had been despatched on 28/12/2007. However despite several emails and calls I still have not received my order or a response to my queries. Please can you tell me when I will receive my order, or how I can claim a refund, as I paid by debit card not credit card.
    Thank you

18. Shaz90210

Shaz90210 Guest

Hi Ive only just found this forum by chance, like everyone else I ordered from the website like I have always done before but alas this time my order has NOT come even though it says it was dispatched on the 28th Dec. I have tried e-mailing, ringing etc but still nothing and now I can not get on the website as it says the user has gone up to his/her bandwidth. I have e-mailed the address off here so fingers crossed I hear something very soon. If there is anyone that could help anyways this is my Order Number: 27102

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2008
  19. shawnkng

shawnkng Member

HI ALL I ORDER 2 M3DS ADAPTERS AND 2 MEMORY STICKS 70 POUNDS PAYED BY SWITCH FROM MODELGADGET 26TH DEC 2007 I SENT EMAILS TO THEM PHONED THEM NO RESPONCE I LOOKED AT SITE OTHER DAY SHUT DOWN I GOING TO BANK TOMORROW MON 21ST JAN TO SEE IF THEY CAN TRACK MONEY DOWN AND IAM GOING TO GET POLICE INVOLVED TO ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION AS ME DO THEM SAME LETS NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH ARE MONEY THEY SHOULD BE IN JAIL

http://opera.oslocity.org/caps/capslock.jpg

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  20. nr152522

nr152522 Member

Yeah....model-gadget.com has exceeded bandwidth but his other site: http://www.rcheli.co.uk looks like it is still operating,...I seriously do not understand how this guy is still able to operate,...he also operates an ebay store which shows him to have a very good rating set.

I lost £50,...maybe we should accumulate the total amount that was stolen from all of us...

So,,....starting at £50....