1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@All who are still haven't received their order - go back a few pages and try the email address calmly posted.

@shawnkng
    Let's turn the cap button off.

2. Shaz90210

Shaz90210 Guest

I have already e-mailed that address calmly posted still waiting for a reply.

3. calmly

calmly Member

Hi guys,
    Our website Model-gadget has now reach the Bandwidth Limit that is why you can not log in the site, we are trying to solve this matter out at the moment.
    I can reassure you that we are not doing a runner here, like Binkie (Moderator)said just go back a few pages and you find the email address, you will not be ignore again. Thanks.

PS, Thank you Binkie

Moon (Calmly)

4. samroache

samroache Member

I have never used this forum before but looks like i have experienced the same problem as everyone else...after reading this email i have sent an email as recommeded.

Order #27183 - If someone can sort this out i would appreciate it as it has been sometime and i would like a refund ASAP.

Thanks in advance

5. jam3s2k

jam3s2k Member

Im still waiting for mine to arrive, orderd on 11'th.

However I have finally had a response to my email thanks to Moon.
    I will let you all know when/if it arrives.

Andrew

6. ryuazuki

ryuazuki Member

After reading this forum 2 weeks ago , I went to my bank,police then Environmental Services Trading Standards.They advised me to wait 28 days from the day of purchase before writing a letter, I did but the item has not arrived yet.So I called them again and started to write a letter in the following layout:
    Dear Sir,

Consumer Protection (Distance Selling - Regulations - 2000)

On Friday 21 December 2007, I bought a DS Real Rumble Pack and I paid £32.38 via CONSOLE PC COM LIMITED.There goes that the item has not been delivered .The above legislation give you 30 days to perform the contract .As you have not met these , I am looking for a FULL REFUND and I would like these to be carried out within 14 days .

Yours faithfully ,

However, I am stuck since I have been looking for the address of model-gadget but no success,it would be great if you know it and pass it on (like when you receive the item ,there should be a return address hopefully)
    By the way , if you are still are waiting am m3 ds real ,i would advise you to buy it from from addicted-supplies who send it 2 days from days of purchase ands is cheaper.
    Thanks in advance

7. Icewall

Icewall Member

Hi,

Order number: 26887
    Ordered: 22nd Dec
    Dispatched: 28th Dec
    Still waiting: 21st Jan

Sent an email to every address on the website and the confirmation email but still got NO reply. Sent an sms to the number that MIKE gave. Guess what, NOTHING! Spoke to trading standards and they've advised me to send a written request, giving them a deadline or request my money back. They will also pass my details on to Surry trading standards. Oh and Mike you may want to add your address to your site as this breaks trading laws in the UK. Their business address if anyones interested is:

Console PC Com Ltd (trading as model gadget)
    2A River Way,
    Epsom,
    Surrey,
    KT19 0HH

Oh Mike it's been a lot longer than your promised 7 days mate. Pathetic customer service will only bite your company in the rear. Get a rush on my delivery as I've been waiting long enough.

8. card1435

card1435 Member

getting your orders fianlly after a few weeks - is one thing, but how about some form of gift for your customers patience model gadget? a memory card would be nice... afterall your have alot of damage in the eyes of would be future/customers to make up for...

demand more guys - you have been messed about... they have lived of interest from your well hard dosh whilst their side gets there act together - think on!

But i guess i expect too much from a uk company - im sure the u.s.a would not tolerate such business behavior!

9. crunch101

crunch101 Member

Just to add some support to them, I posted a mail to the trader@model-gadget.com on sunday night (many thanks to AfterDawn for keeping this information available), and received 2 emails today from Moon, confirming my order and that the dispatch will be tomorrow.

Whilst I am aware that this has been extremely frustrating, and I do not find this acceptable, I do still appreciate the prompt reply once I had the correct details. So hopefully my order is due out tomorrow.

Just wanted to thank Moon, and would obviously point others in the same direction.

Will let you all know if it arrives!!

Cheers,

Si

10. ryuazuki

ryuazuki Member

Thanks Icewall for the address,and you are right by the simple fact that the address is not given in the website while it is UK based make it breach the law.Hope the letter is going to resolve the problem.

11. Shaz90210

Shaz90210 Guest

I also received 2 e-mails from Moon today and was told my order will be posted ouy tommorrow, so Fingers crossed I will have it very soon. so thanks Moon.

12. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

If only that were true :) Sounds like you all in the UK have tougher consumer protection laws then here in the US.

13. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

A message for the guys at model gadget....

im trying desperatly to find out where my order is ?
    order no#27037 - placed 26/12/07.

the order was marked as dispatched as soon as the money was taken from my account on the 26/12/07, however, i havent recieved anything yet.

please, contact me to advise me on whats happening and lets try and get this sorted out as quickly as possible....
    i undersatnd that youve been closed, and from what ive read above, are having a few problems.... but orders ive made in the past have been fine and i have confidence you will sort this out for me......
    i eagerly await your response.....
    thanks.

14. crunch101

crunch101 Member

Hi all,

Just an update, I have received the tracking number, and Moon has updated me again. We had a brief discussion, and it does appear to be down to severe problems with their servers etc. Moon is working hard to try and rectify some of these issues, and the management are currently out of the country. I again cannot say this is acceptable, but I am sympathetic to the pressure Moon is under, so would like to thank Moon for the work being put in.

Will let you know if it arrives!

Si

15. Shaz90210

Shaz90210 Guest

Update
    I have also received the tracking number from Moon and I went onto royalmail web site to check and royalmail have received the parcel and it says it will be delivered tomorrow so it is special delivery. So I will be look out for the postman in the morning (lol). I'd also like to thank Moon for the work he/she is doing to try and help people get their orders. Will let everyone know if it comes in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2008
  16. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

no reply from calmly or anyone yet.....

17. bobebob

bobebob Guest

Moon sent me an email on Monday saying me order would be sent on Tuesday. As promised my order has just arrived this morning.

Thanks.

18. samroache

samroache Member

As recommened i ahve emailed the new email address (twice) unlike everyone else i am yet to recieve a response, my itme or a refund....can anyone recommend any other action to take ie phone number?? Getting a little frustrated that i have been waiting since 28th Dec and is still showing as procced but has been paid!

Any one got any suggestions!?

Thanks

19. Craver09

Craver09 Member

Hello I am in the same position as many other people in this thread. I placed an order with www.model-gadget.com, and the order did not appear on my account and I did not receive any other confirmation besides from WorldPay whom have already give model-gadget the money on the 14th Jan.

I have emailed all addresses on the site, including the trader@model-gadget.com on this thread, i have tried calling the sales number 02030393537 and the mobile number in this thread 07979648571 which are both switched off or set to voicemail.

If anyone knows another way to contact model-gadget so I can at least get my order on the way I would be most grateful.

This is my first bad internet shopping experience, and I am truly displeased with the whole ordeal. I have received no contact in reply to my email, nothing.

Thank you in advance.

20. Shaz90210

Shaz90210 Guest

I would just like to say a big Thankyou to Moon because as he promised I received my order by special delivery this morning.
    Thankyou Moon