1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. nux

nux Guest

Yo! Wicked! theres a morrisons just down the road from me, If the cards dont turn up soon Ill grab 2 from down there.

Thanks for the info ('',) Much appreciated :)

2. MrWitness

MrWitness Member

ISSUE RESOLVED TO MY COMPLETE SATISFACTION, TRUST RESTORED 15/12/07

Last edited: Dec 15, 2007
  3. Fran72

Fran72 Member

Hi folks...I am another one to add to the ever growing army of unhappy customers of Model Gadget, grrrrrrrr!

I placed my order for the R4DS (no mem-card) on 27th Nov.. thought it looked kinda a amateurish site so I looked about and tracked down there eBay profile, all looked good, decent rating etc.. so I confidently went ahead and ordered... payment was taken without delay and I instantly received my Worldpay payment confirmation email and that's where the story ends...My account info.. says I haven't made any orders, i've emailed them numerous times to all there different email accounts and even tried contacting them through their eBay account, all attempts died a death, not a word back...

IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!

4. adenottm

adenottm Member

Hi,

Don't really want to spread further gloom before xmas but I ordered 10 R4s and 10x 2G SD cards last week and guess what...got the R4s today but no sign of the SD cards!!!
    Have sent a chase-mail tonight to them but after reading this thread ain't holding my breath. Gutted to find this thread today.

Will keep you updated....

5. poke50uk

poke50uk Member

lol I wish that the police deal with these matters.. its the office of fair trading, just hoping a deadline does something

6. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

damn man,Im hope after the holidays they send my stuff.I really do just hope its delays from Xmas.This is highly irritating.My order went through on the 27th,its already the the 10 of Dec.My dad still says just wait pateintly.

7. Conaire

Conaire Member

Ordered mine on the 7th of December, and its still being processed. Sent an email with yet no word back, however they were quick enough to get the money out of my bank...

8. phuqwepon

phuqwepon Member

Still nothing, no contact or anything since my order on the 26th November. I have never seen such an unprofessional outfit such as this one. I am still convinced this guy is a scammer.

9. richieyyz

richieyyz Member

Thanks to the horrendous database structure of his website, my order has been sent to completely the wrong address.

I placed my order on the 8th, had to enter my name and address twice (once for the site, once for WorldPay), making sure to double check everything, only to find that when my email came through from them, the order was going to be sent to someone completely different, an address I've never even heard of, let alone entered into a form.

As the order is processing (which it was doing as soon as it was placed), I can't cancel it or change the address, and any attempted contact with the website has proven fruitless.

To top it off, I visited the site yesterday to find out I was already logged in - as someone else entirely. What a terrible website, and I hope there is some way to get my money back.

10. Conaire

Conaire Member

He could at least update his website saying hes in short supplies and will try his best to get them out asap

11. nux

nux Guest

Right! This guy is obviously a complete MUPPET! Any 1 got any ideas of what we can do to make a stand about this. If we were 2 make a complaint who could we address it to? Any Ideas Guys? ('',)

12. poke50uk

poke50uk Member

13. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

Man I wasn't even completely there mind wise when I ordered from this site.I still trusted it though,it seemed so legit.That was a big mistake.If it doesn't come soon,I'm going to have to wait a nice long time before I can order another one.

14. poke50uk

poke50uk Member

I chose this site cause it was on the offical site of M3 that model gadget is their offical supplier.. sucks

Last edited: Dec 11, 2007
  15. chamonofx

chamonofx Regular member

i say lets burn his house down

16. poke50uk

poke50uk Member

sent 16 of the same emails- still no reply

17. ThEdAzZlE

ThEdAzZlE Guest

MMMMmmmmmm I must be one of the lucky few ...i ordered 4 x r4's and 4 x 1gb sanny cards and the lot came today although i paid for spec delivery a week ago and after reading this forum thought i wasne gonna get owt ...so mighty relieved M+G came good for me in the end.:)

18. RustyMG

RustyMG Member

Add me to the list of people been shafted by this guy.
    Id ordered 3 times from him before, each time gettign the cartridges within 2 days - I was actually VERY impressed with his service. Then a mate asked me to get him one, and I ordered on Dec 5th, about half an hour before I came back onto this forum after a few days away, and thought yiiiiiiikes. So, as yet, bugger all, despite the fact in the past he was really good. I notice quite a few other sellers are saying no more R4's till January - if he has none in stock, Id rather get an email saying he has none but hang in there than what I have just now, ie bugger all. It just seems strange he goes from being erally good to vanishing off the planet - joking aside, is it possible he may be incapacitated/ in hospital / anything, and as the site is automated, it keeps taking orders when he isnt about to sort things out ?

19. Conaire

Conaire Member

I don't care where he is, he has the responsibility to provide his customers with complete satisfaction for the money they have spent on items. If he cannot do that then he shouldn't be doing it, or at the very least should have someone to do it for him.

I've order my product on the 7th for £40 with special deliver, 'special, yea right' and its still being processed. Have e-mailed the idiot and have tried phoning him, he either gets off his lazy behind and provides my product or refund all of my £40.

I'm short on Cash until Friday the 21st, i could be doing with the money back right about now. He has until this Friday and if theres no sign of any progress by god I'll bring the idiot down.

20. proff999

proff999 Member

These types make me sick. If he had a single thread of decency within his body he could at least keep customers informed of issues etc.
    I ordered off his website on the 5/12 and have heard nothing. Sent a dozen or so emails and no response. As I paid via my credit card I will be asking my bank to refund my money or persue this con merchant via the small claims court.

As for low stock reports this is purely rumour, I made a purchase of 2 M3 Reals from another trader ( Modchip store ) on Saturday morning. Both units turned up as promised on Monday at 10:00am using special delivery.

You would think that if Model-gadget believed in offering customer SERVICE they would stop taking even more orders for these things if not available and give people the chance to get one elsewhere. They are purely after our money for the xmas period. If it was a one man show I could understand the delay if it was a illness or whatever related problem. But their does appear to be 3 of them and they all can't be ill