1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. corgar

corgar Member

i have been waiting since 7 th december for an item from model gadget. had money taken from my account 8th december and heard nothing since! i have rang the numbers and emailed and had 1 reply 2 days ago. it was an r4 for my son for christmas so hes been asking evryday since if its come yet. can anyone help? thanks

2. nanchris

nanchris Member

Hi Moon sent email on Monday to me saying it will be delived 23rd and low and behold it arrived today so can relax again, so everyone hold on I am sure you will get your orders.

3. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

great !!!
    just a note to say moon has come good for me too.
    so for anyone else worrying, i emailed trader@modelgadget.com yesterday at around 4.30pm and got a response from moon today at around 3.30pm today....
    moon says will post it out tomorrow, so im sure it will come. i will post again here to confirm its arrival and hopfully this will settle any frustrations down, to know it is being dealt with......

i think the situation with the other guys out of the country and poor old moon left to hold the fort isnt great, but im sure moon is doing her best.... when you think, there'll be alot of orders being chased and most people will have sent emails from every address listed, so poor moons probably getting battered with them !!!!
    a big mess to sort out.
    thanks moon.(calmly)

myzeneye.

4. jam3s2k

jam3s2k Member

I also would like to thank Moon, quick response to my emails after the break which was specified on his websites main page.

My order also arrived this morning, so once again thanks Moon and hang on in there anyone who is still waiting to receive theirs, its only a matter of time!

5. steveo8

steveo8 Guest

Any chance moon (calmly) you can sort my order out
    order made on tue 21st january. I have recieved no confirmation of my order.
    my i have sent loads of e-mails and no reply.
    Merchant's cart ID: *removed*
    Authorisation Date/Time: 21/Jan/2008 17:05:51
    can you e-mail me at ***removed***
    thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2008
  6. shirley1

shirley1 Member

After waiting 4 weeks for my m3 simply pack from consoleup i managed to get a refund.what a nightmare.
    i recieved good comments about model-gadget so i placed a order on tuesday 21st.for a m3 rumble pack.
    recieved a e-mail instantly from worldpay saying my payment has gone through.
    I have not recieved anymore e-mails.
    My model gadget account says i have not placed any orders.
    i have sent e-mails to every department without any replys.
    can anyone help me or have i made a mistake again.
    thanks

7. mrtn

mrtn Member

I have emailed nearly every day to 5 different email adresses since the 3rd of Jan and have had no reply. My order was shipped on December 28th (apparently) so you guys who have been waiting a week - got this to look forward to. Also, I had to pay for special delivery even though they weren't offering it. Steer clear of modelgadget!!

Order Number 27086 - GET IT SORTED!!! Friday is the deadline as told in my numerous emails...anyhoo..

Address of company that took the money:

Console P.C Com Limited
    Doshi & Co.
    1st Floor Windsor House
    1270 London Road
    Norbury, London
    SW16 4DH

This information was taken from companies house. Company no:5551580.
    VAT Reg' No. 867613296.

Long Distance selling act (2000) allows the trader 30 normals days to deliver (internet transactions come under this) from payment date. Then they will be in breach of contract. 5 working days after that, the police can be called for theft. Mike/Camly/whichever of you incompetent morons are with Model Gadget - the police will be called at 5pm (close of business) Friday 1st February if my refund isn't received by then.

8. calmly

calmly Member

item has been posted out early today and should be with you either tomorrow or friday morning. however, if you insisted for a refund, please refuse to accept the item when royal mail deliver to you so that they will return the item back to us. once we receive it back from royal mail which assume will be tuesday next week, we will process your full refund straight away. if you change your mind and accept the item as your order, please let us know. thanks.

Calmly

9. corgar

corgar Member

if yr reading this "calmly" i posted 2 days ago re my order from 8th december! can you help me out please? this is 30 days and more and i dont know whats going on! it was for my son for christmas, what a let down. hes still waiting 6 weeks later. not yr fault perhaps but it would be nice to know if i am eventually going to get what i paid for so i can tell my son. thanks

10. corgar

corgar Member

and reading through the whole thread i think im the only person who has been waiting this long for my goods! must be a record. can someone beat me? lol

11. antagonex

antagonex Guest

Reading through this lot I have realised that there seems to be some problems with placed orders so now i know i'm not the only one there's less panick however could someone possibly get back to me about on order i placed on Friday 4th Jan08 order number 27616. As myeneye above say's not ideal situation for model-gadget themselves either.
    Bit of a mess to sort.
    Hope everyones orders get sorted, good luck to all........

12. ReTcHiD

ReTcHiD Guest

I too Have tried email and phone to get mine and my mother-in-laws orders however no luck. Order numbers 26894 and 26847, both state have been dispatched on 28th of December! I ordered these over 30 days ago so Technically it is theft! I will give them until Monday 28th of Jan to get my and my in laws orders sorted or I call in the law and fair Trading. May I just add I find it really bizzare that they have time to read and respond to forums but not to reply to you customers via their own email and phone, also if they no longer wish to trade as a legitimate company why not take their website down and give me the name and contacts of your suppliers and I'll take it on!
    ReTcHiD
    OUT
    [​IMG]
    Rockers!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2008
  13. Steelie

Steelie Member

Hi everyone

Just to update you all, my order arrived yesterday as promised by Moon

I did exactly the same and emailed trader@modelgadget once i explained (Calmly) my situation i got a couple of emails stating it would be posted on Tuesday and it arrived Wednesday lunchtime, so i know its annoying but try and be calm i think there trying to sort through as many worried customers as the can but this is my second order from them with delivery problems both times, i think they do need to get things sorted or poeple simply wont use them anymore.

14. CasMan

CasMan Member

Hi
    I have joined this forum to get some help in regards to my order from model gadget, my order number is 27422, i ordered it on the 2nd January before seeing the message about no orders between 28th December and 20th January, the money was taken out on the 4th but my progress just shows processing and no one is replying to my emails.
    Can anyone help? the orders are for 2M3DS.
    Thanks
    Mark

15. antagonex

antagonex Guest

Has anyone got any spare time on their hands, if so u could offer your services to M-G for a customer support team and then maybe we would all recieve reply's to our e-mails lol. Maybe it's time to get some more staff Model Gadget........

16. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

SORTED !!!
    goods arrived this morning, special delivery.
    thanks moon.

so, like i said to anyone else panicing or (quite rightly)annoyed with modelgadget......
    i emailed trader@model-gadget.com on monday, moon responded 24hrs later on tuesday and dispatched my goods, they arrived today(thursday)....
    so, having waited that long with no communication, the matter was resolved in a matter of days by poor old moon who has been left at model gadget while the rest of the team go of on holiday ( i presume to china for the chineese new year..??)

so, yes in short, ive used mod gadge before with no problems at all, but this time, as with many other people, have been caught up in their
    poorly planned annual leave..... its been very annoying, but has, in the end with alot of time spent emailing and trawling the net, been sorted out.

SO ANYONE ELSE WHO'S ANNOYED OR CONCERNED, JUST FOLLOW THE METHOD,I AND MANY OTHERS, USED TO GET A RESULT. AND, BE KIND TO POOR OLD MOON !

CHEERS

17. CasMan

CasMan Member

just e-mailed trader@modelgadget.com, lets see what happens
    thanks

18. varnull

varnull Guest

A side note.. A letter arrived this morning postmarked 5th December..

It seems that there is still a backlog from the postal strike in some areas.

19. antagonex

antagonex Guest

e-mailed trader 24hrs ago still no reply. I am trying to keep faith here. Sure mod-gadget has best intentions. Please reply m-g.......

20. ReTcHiD

ReTcHiD Guest

Just found this email address - worth giving it a try, I just have and will post if I get any sort of reply
    modelgadget@hotmail.co.uk
    It's from another site they run just for toy planes and heli's
    ReTcHiD
    OUT
    [​IMG]
    Rockers!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2008