1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ReTcHiD

ReTcHiD Guest

CONSOLE P.C. COM LIMITED has it's current registered office at
    DOSHI & CO, 1ST FLOOR WINDSOR HOUSE, 1270 LONDON ROAD NORBURY, LONDON, SW16 4DH
    Note that this address may not be the trading address of the company. This is the address that the company has registered with companies house. Many companies choose to have their registered office with company formation agents or their accountants
    The company has this structure
    Private Limited with share capital
    it was incorporated on
    2005-09-01
    it's current status is
    Small unquoted company filing only a modified balance sheet
    and last filed its accounts on
    2006-09-30
    Our current credit reports for CONSOLE P.C. COM LIMITED are based on the accounts filed on 2006-09-30

ReTcHiD
    OUT
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2008
  2. manista

manista Guest

I have bought goods from this outfit on 11th Jan & have heard nothing.
    I have tried to phone them no awswer landline voicemail full & mobile switched off. Have tried to contact them on four different email addresses no replies. Have just tried for the last time to the trader email address. It's looking grim here will be contacting my Banks fraud squad if no replies by this afternoon to my email.
    Has anyone else had developments since yesterday ?

3. corgar

corgar Member

bank fraud squad wont help. ive already done that as ive been waiting since 8 th december for my order! ive emailed loads of times and had 2 replies thats it. nothing on wether im getting my order or not

4. Craver09

Craver09 Member

I placed my order on the 11th Jan, received the order today finally, to find out the product is faulty!

5. manista

manista Guest

Thanks for the heads up Corgar but I will have to contact the bank to expose them ? Sorry to hear that your goods are faulty Craver did you get any contact with them before the goods arrived or did they just pitch up ?

6. mrtn

mrtn Member

Congratulations Model Gadget!! Finally got my goods. Only waited 30 days. Sent 10 emails, got no replies. Called up umpteen times got voicemail and no answer. Great customer service guys!! Keep up the good work!!

I did mention that this was the company that took the money (as shown on the worldpay invoice). Console PC Com are the parent company you can still send the letter there. I visted the premisies weekend before last and I was told by the receptionist that those offices are still being used by the company. Unless anyone knows the trading address?

Good luck everyone with getting your stuff. I won't be using model gadget again. I'll pay more and be safe in the knowledge i won't be wating a month for it.

EDIT @ 2:51pm I got an email today. After my goods had been delivered. Nearly fell off my chair...

Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  7. corgar

corgar Member

i,m probably going to let them win and not bother to chase up my order anymore. i,ll put it down to bad experience. my son has been very let down because it was his xmas present. its been over 6 weeks and as they,ve got to trawl through 1000.s of orders they arent going to go back that far are they? or maybe it got lost in the post

8. Craver09

Craver09 Member

yes i did receive contact beforehand. i email trader@model-gadget.com on sunday, and received two emails in return saying the order was found and dispatched. I received it today, it was sent special delivery for about £5 even though i didnt select this, and the product is faulty...

9. Mark_Lee

Mark_Lee Member

Hi I also purchased item on 8 th Jan not realising the business was closed until the 20th, when the 20th came the site was then down and i panicked, i emailed and got no reply until today i emailed Moon at the trader email provided in a previous post in the forums, i have since received an email within an hour regarding my order and advised that my item will be posted out tomorrow. hears hoping to a quick resolution i will keep all informed of the out come.

10. corgar

corgar Member

has anyone been waiting as long as me?

11. jburnard

jburnard Guest

hi all reading all makes me wonder somtimes
    one word disgrace !!

12. jburnard

jburnard Guest

hi reading all of theses threads makes me wonder sometimes
    one word disgrace !!

13. antagonex

antagonex Guest

Hi All
    Recieved e-mail today to say that my order has been found and therefore will be despatched tomorrow. I ordered on 4th Jan.
    Thanks moon..
    Don't despair everyone sure you will all recieve your orders, ok I can't say when but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
    I'm assuming that moon is still working through this lot on own, i wouldn't like to be on the recieving end of all this anger.
    I know people feel let down but things could be worse hey anyone seen Jericho?
    Will keep you all posted as to wether order is delivered.

14. tgum

tgum Member

This theread has been very helpful to me, I just wish I had come across it sooner.

I originally ordered a MS Simply for myself on 14th December. It arrived on the 22nd December and I was happy. Didn't have any problems... guess I was one of the lucky ones that time.

So on the 26th December I ordered another one for the wife. Several weeks passed and no sign of it, although I had an email on the 28th December saying it had been dispatched. All emails after that were ignored.

After finding this thread on 22nd January, I emailed trader@model-gadget.com. Yesterday, my package arrived by special delivery.

No reply to me email, but I did get a phone call from Moon today apologising for the delay.

Glad it worked out OK in the end and I hope everyone who is still waiting gets their stuff.

I don't think I will be buying anything from model-gadget again after this experience.

15. manista

manista Guest

Looking at the threads since I posted this morning I have noticed a few things.
    Mark Lee, you said you bought on the 8th Jan no mention of the closedown. I bought on the 11th & can assure all that on the main webpage there was no mention of Xmas / NY closedown or I would not have ordered. That notice was posted after the 11th Jan. Tgum have you intimate knowledge of this outfit ?? You mention a Moon fella does he operate the Gadget website or work or own it ?? If so get him to email me please.

16. tgum

tgum Member

No i have no intimate knowledege, i was just another poor customer.

But if you look a few pages back a staff member posted advising to email trader@model-gadget.com. I did this and got my stuff.

17. mrtn

mrtn Member

@ Corgar

Call the police mate and get a crime reference number. That way your bank can contest the payment because you have disassociated yourself from the purchase and hopefully be able to get your money back. Model Gadget are in breach of their contract with you.

Consumer direct will pass the complaint on to trading standards.

@ Everyone

Complain to consumer direct (google consumer direct) and lets get something done about this. I already have a case number and have informed them of this thread. I don't know if they have looked though.

Good luck everyone

18. manista

manista Guest

I have emailed the trader email address twice still no response. Will contact Google consumer Monday.

19. ReTcHiD

ReTcHiD Guest

FINALLY GOT MINE AND MOTHER IN LAWS TODAY!! 26/1/08!! OVER 30 DAYS LATE! BEST ADVICE IF YOU'VE ALREADY PAID IS TO CONSTANTLY BADGER THEM USING THIS FORUM AND THE EMAILS EVERYONE HAS SUPPLIED ON THE FORUM. BEST ADVICE IF YOUR THINKING OF BUYING FROM THEM DON'T!

20. Madrichie

Madrichie Member

Hi Guys

Glad I came across this thread, I placed my order with M/G on the 31/12/07, all my account says is Processing.....

I emailed Moon on the 24/01/08, but still haven't had a reply.

I have ordered from them in the past, after I ordered last time I received an email saying the product was out of stock, would I like a refund or wait, I opted to wait, and it turned up the following week.

If I haven't heard from Moon by close of business Monday, I'll will send another email.

I'll keep you all informed

Thanks
    Richard