DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. manista

manista Guest

Thanks Richard could you badger this Moon fella for us if you have contact with him / her please. I am very concerned as my order is a + £250 quidder.

Malcolm.

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

you should chase this yourself; Moon's details are here, a page or few back, please read the info that's been provided..

3. shirley1

shirley1 Member

Thanks CALMLY

Recieved my order 2 days after contacting you WOW.
    Hope you get up to date with all your previous orders.
    will be buying from your site again soon

shirley.

4. manista

manista Guest

Have done all that Creaky but Moon has yet to contact me !
    Moon if you are reading this please contact with my order ?
    Offer me a refund if you cannot supply contact me on ***email removed***
    Please reply moon !

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2008
  5. antagonex

antagonex Guest

Just checked my model-gadget account and message has changed from processing to despatched as promised by Moon. Thanks again. Hang on in there everyone. Manista, have you e-mailed trader@model-gadget.com that seemed to work for me. Like i said earlier i ordered on 4th Jan 08 if you ordered after this date maybe moon is getting round to your order.

6. Madrichie

Madrichie Member

Hi Guys

Just an update, received an email from Moon this morning, apologising for the delay, and my order will be sent out on Monday :D

Also my account now shows my order as Dispatched.

Richard

7. corgar

corgar Member

ive been following this thread since i posted a few comments a week ago. all of you seem to be having luck getting yr goods. i have done what you lot have and emailed moon, had 1 reply asking for my detils. thats it! as i mentioned i have been waiting since 8 th december for my goods. the people who have recieved theirs ordered AFTER THIS DATE.

8. corgar

corgar Member

AND.... i just got my mail to model gadget returned back to me! thats what happened with other email address so they must be getting bombarded to this address now too!

9. Unclers

Unclers Member

I have been waiting for my goods since 20th Dec, on the 28th Dec I had the goods dispatched e-mail. Sent them 5 emails and also tried giving them a call but no replies. Just sent an email to trader@model-gadget.com. No reply yet.
    I will keep you upto date of the outcome.

10. steve664

steve664 Member

Ordered goods from model-gadget on the 4th Jan. No comms. from them since. After getting VERY desperate, I found this forum. I contacted them using the trader email. Moon has since replied saying that my goods will be shipped Monday 28th.

So I would sincerely like to thank all here as I was concerned to say the least. And a thank you to Moon. It's a shame that the boss isn't pro-active.

I'll post back when goods have arrived.

11. moddie1

moddie1 Member

lol he had me of to Products------------------------------------------------------2 x 2GB SanDisk Micro SD () = £28.50------------------------------------------------------Sub-Total: £28.50Total: £31.08

never answer email i get 403 now i think he ban my ip

12. Mark_Lee

Mark_Lee Member

Items arrived this morning as promised by moun/calmly after contacting via the trader@ email addy .Hope everyone else gets there items soon.

13. moddie1

moddie1 Member

you been luck lee there a lot who have not got there goods

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  14. corgar

corgar Member

yes i agree, a lot of people have been lucky and im glad for them ,but im still waiting. no luck with emails being answered either. maybe they only choose who to answer by email address lol

15. MADSNR

MADSNR Member

please please please tell me if there is anything i can do to get either my money back or the items i ordered back from model-gadget.
    i ordered not realising they were closed over xmas, then the money was debited from my account on 29/12/07. i waited til after 20th jan(the day the web page stated they would reopen), i then emailed the addresses on the webpage but have had no reply. i have tried to access the page today and cant and emailed the trader email as posted on this forum but the email has bounced back undelivered.
    are people just writing to the companies house address or has anyone got any other ideas? many thanks for any replies x

16. corgar

corgar Member

MADSNR a lot of people have been lucky getting through to the email address given on this thread but i think they have been bombarded from people waiting for their orders thats why the emails are bouncing back. i am 1 of the unlucky ones whos been waiting since 8th dec! i dont know what to suggest, im looking for ideas myself! writing to the company will take too long

17. MADSNR

MADSNR Member

thanks corgar, i felt a bit better when i found the new email address that was posted here but am gutted again now. i only ordered as a friend had received their order within 3days of ordering so i thought they were above board. now i'm down by 84 quid and i ordered on behalf of my son so it's his money (he's 6)! so really i'll have to give him the money and lose it! i'll keep an eye on the forum for any progress since the website is no more! and hopefully they'll honour their orders. thanks again x

18. MADSNR

MADSNR Member

just thought i'd let you know that the web site is back on and a message SAYING BACK IN BUSINESS.
    this looks more hopeful as this morning the website wasnt live.
    fingers crossed

19. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

"Due to a server problem during christmas period, we have experienced a major data base crash and unable to retrieve all orders and emails. All this problem has been sorted now and all outstanding order will all be complete by monday the 28th January 2008. We would like to take this opportunities to apology to all our customers for the long wait dissappointment. And we would like to reassure that everything is back to normal effectively from Monday the 28th November 2008. for any customer whom still do not have an order number, please email us your worldpay transaction ID number with your order status inquiry"

..Hmmm, so they didn't go on holiday over Christmas and were working flat out to resolve the database crash then ?, a likely story :p

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  20. corgar

corgar Member

i read that! it also promises everyone will have their stuff guaranteed by today. i havent!!