1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. MADSNR

MADSNR Member

i took that as they will be processed by today and we should get them this week. (i hope) maybe im just gullable. i didnt have an order number or anything ive just found my transaction id number so have emailed them that. so mine might be delayed anyway. i just hope the email doesnt bounce back again!
    lets all keep each other informed, please post and let us all know if your item arrives (and give us hope)

2. jburnard

jburnard Guest

seams to me everything they say the hole just keeps getting bigger and bigger !! truth i think would help them but how many of you will shop there again ?
    ratners mark 2 !!

3. antagonex

antagonex Guest

Hi All
    Just to let you know that i finally recieved my order today.....
    All is well and working fine, very pleased.
    HOWEVER
    This was my one and only bad online shopping experience and i have to say what a traumatic one. There is nothing worse than placing an order and watching your money dissappear from your account and then waiting for what seems like a lifetime to recieve your goods or any confirmaion of order, for that matter. To be honest i havn't really got £50 to give away. I honestly thought that i would never see my money or my goods and have to say that this experience has made me think twice about ever shopping online again. certainly won't be shopping at m-g again cos my erves cant take it.
    I emailed the trader address on this thread and all was sorted although i have to admit to being really nice to them so they would'nt delay my order further, slightly manipulative i know but i was really worried and hey it seems to have worked.
    Post a few nice things, flatter them a bit and it might work.
    Good luck everyone

4. moddie1

moddie1 Member

just check my account on there still (Processing) Order Date: Saturday 29 December, 2007 much have a lot on still trading got a cheek

5. corgar

corgar Member

i just had a thought.... as they are still trading(which shouldnt be allowed)all the orders that are going to come in (or not if theyve read this first)will mean that all of us that have been waiting for over a month are not going to get our stuff, we will get forgotten about

6. moddie1

moddie1 Member

Des patched i just check my account on there and thats what its says i will keep you all up to speed whats happening if i receive my goods

7. corgar

corgar Member

hi i just thought i would let you all know i just had a call from moon! i nearly fell over with shock i can tell you! she said that i couldnt have bought something that cost 36.99 from them so i just rang bank toask who the payment had gone to and she said www.model.gadget so ha! i am going to email her now see what happens! she also said she has caught up with all the orders and posted them so fingers crossed to you all!

8. moddie1

moddie1 Member

RE: where are mine
    Add contact
    Sent:Tuesday, 29 January 2008 1:08:00 AM
    To: 'david xxxxxxxx' (xxxxxxx@hotmail.com)

Hi ,

Thank you for your mail, your order will be post out tomorrow, should be with you either Wednesday or Thursday. Thanks

Moon

9. calmly

calmly Member

hi,
    As i spoken to you early on, the item you claimed R4 DS + 1GB micro SD Card.
    there fore i have requested you numbers of time for payment reference from worldpay, which you mention that you did not have it.
    Since you have contacted your bank, can you please provide me with your payment transaction ID. I wanted to solve your order as much as you do, that is why I have contacted you on your phone.In able to solve your order, i will need your payment transaction ID to verify your your payment. Thanks

Moon

10. steve664

steve664 Member

Moon kept her promise. At long last received my £124 order this morning.

Good luck to the rest of you.

11. corgar

corgar Member

following up from moons call to me this a.m i have been searching the rest of the day for worldpay number and manged to ring them and get transaction i.d which i did not get when i ordered! have forwarded it to model gadget via email so fingers crossed i get a reply and eventually my goods.

12. Madrichie

Madrichie Member

Hi guys

Just to let you know, received my order this morning as promise by Moon.(Thanks Moon ;))

All the best to your guys who are still waiting for there's....

Cheers
    Richard

13. shirley1

shirley1 Member

THANK YOU MOON

Recieved my order as fast as my first order.
    i will be buying from you again and will highly recommend your site to my mates.

14. corgar

corgar Member

had a nice email from moon apologising for me waiting 7 weeks for my order. its been found and apparently posted today so should get it by end of the week! ive been waiting since 8 th december so i really hope it arrives.

15. mrtn

mrtn Member

Taken from the model gadget site:

"News

Due to a server problem during christmas period, we have experienced a major data base crash and unable to retrieve all orders and emails. All this problem has been sorted now and all outstanding order will all be complete by monday the 28th January 2008. We would like to take this opportunities to apology to all our customers for the long wait dissappointment. And we would like to reassure that everything is back to normal effectively from Monday the 28th November 2008. for any customer whom still do not have an order number, please email us your worldpay transaction ID number with your order status inquiry on trader@model-gadget.com. Thank you. MG Admin"

Please note the Monday 28th November 2008 3/4 the way through the text. Glad I don't have to deal with them anymore. I got my goods but no apology. Never mind, the forces of marketing and bad press and karma will take hold.

16. MADSNR

MADSNR Member

I'm still waiting, ive emailed my transaction number and telephone number and have still not heard anything. i am really hoping that due to the recent postings on the forum that i will receive goods/email/tel call soon, ive been waiting since 29/12/07. wish me luck. i'll let you'all know. x

17. steve664

steve664 Member

OK. The good news was that I finally received my goods. The bad news is that I ordered 2GB memory cards with my M3 adapters, but have only received 1GB. And of course, they aren't replying to my emails (so far).

The soap continues...

18. Unclers

Unclers Member

Sent Moon and email on Sunday after placing my order on 20th December, Reply e-mail said that the goods had been posted two days earlier. Received goods on Monday but no Apology. over a month to deliver goods not a great advert but atleast they have arrived.

Unclers

19. pspjunker

pspjunker Guest

Hey all first post here.

I ordered a M3DS rumble pack from model-gadget.com but i did not recieve an email saying that my item was dispatched. I ordered this item on friday and it still hasn't arrived. i sent them an email saying that i haven't yet recieved it but no reply. I saw that moon or "calmly" from model-gadget visit these forums so i was wondering if moon could ship my M3DS card to me. I have all the details you need except for the order number ( i didnt recieve this ) i have the transaction number etc. ive sent you an email on my other email adress ***removed***

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2008
  20. elkman69

elkman69 Member

have ordered from model gadget a few times before dec 07. never any problems in the past. even had a faulty micro sd card which they replaced foc.
    last order paid for 3/1/08 - at that time NO message on their site about closed until 20/1/08 as i would not have ordered if that was the case.
    no response to emails sent to the addresses on their web site. only had a reply from moon 27/1/08 after he/she received my email sent to their trader@etc address.
    as promised my goods were delivered 30/1/08 by special delivery and order 100% aok.
    very reluctant to do any future business with them now - any suggestions for alternative suppliers of the nintendo ds simply M3DS cartridges and 2GB microSD cards?