1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. moddie1

moddie1 Member

i got my good this morning has promised thank you

2. pspjunk

pspjunk Guest

sent 2 messages ia email to moon but still no reply. :(

3. TAFF66

TAFF66 Member

HI ELKMAN GOT ADVISED TO ORDER FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE A FEW PAGES BACK 35 OR 36 I THINK TRY "ADDICT SUPLIES " ORDERED 2X R4S WITH MEMORY CARDS GOT THEM NEXT DAY! TOP SUPPLIERS , GOOD LUCK TAFF

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  4. pspjunk

pspjunk Guest

WTF o_O same name? lolz gutted for him

5. MADSNR

MADSNR Member

horray, my stuff arrived today, no tel call, no email but at least i now have everything and not stressing over loosing monies! good luck to all x

6. pspjunk

pspjunk Guest

got a reply email from moon ^.^ she said that my goods will arrive either today or saturday morning.

7. corgar

corgar Member

mine was apparently posted 2 days ago, didnt arrive yesterday, so emailed, to get a reply saying definately today and it has to be signed for, so waiting for postie. will let you know as ive been waiting 7 weeks !

8. pspjunk

pspjunk Guest

any news mate?

9. corgar

corgar Member

yay i nabbed postie early coz i was going out and he had it! keeps my son off my back aswell. i dont think
    im ordering anything else from them though. 7 weeks is too long to be waiting, though i did have an apologetic email, goes to show patience does eventually pay off!

10. pspjunk

pspjunk Guest

sweet i expect mine to arrive tomorrow now to :)

11. jburnard

jburnard Guest

7 weeks and you only think you will not buy from them again ??
    hmm. good on ya lol

12. corgar

corgar Member

you made me laugh j burnard! i will DEFINATELY not buy anything from them again ok? perhaps im too forgiving lol

13. cjtiler

cjtiler Member

still waiting on my order here payed on the 9th dec and nothing at all here

14. Icewall

Icewall Member

Hi Again,

Got my order sorted shortly after my last post by Moon. Send an email to trade@model-gadget.com. Never agin will I shop here, not good at all! On the other hand the M3 DS REAL card I bought is great. Just a tip for anyone who gets one. Format the micro SD card in the small usb stick and not in the scandisk reader, it's naff.

15. cjtiler

cjtiler Member

thanks ice sent email to that addy fingers crossed now

16. pspjunk

pspjunk Guest

you need to email her because she lost all the order numbers when the site crashed

17. corgar

corgar Member

cjtiler. i had same prob. ordered goods on 7 th december and finally got them yesterday 7 weeks later! i managed to find phone number for worldpay and rang them to get my transaction id and emailed it to trader@model-gadget. dont give up hope! patience does pay off

18. corgar

corgar Member

did you get yr stuff today pspjunk?

19. J1971

J1971 Member

I'm so pissed off - have ordered from the site twice without any problems ordered from them last monday not knowing about all the problems. Have sent two emails to the email address mentioned but nothing as yet back. still waiting for a reply - ps the telephone numbers just ring ,ring and ring.

20. kmjt3112

kmjt3112 Guest

I know that the site in question had some software issues, i have ordered from them before, on 4 occassions and its been great, ok they take a day or two to reply to emails but apart from that its ok. i ordered an item on monday it did take longer than usual to proccess it and deispatch etc but this is probably due to their recent server issues, trust me the site is legit, although i can understand your concerns.