1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. pspjunk

pspjunk Guest

Nope :( hopefully she will deliver on Monday >.<

2. pspjunk

pspjunk Guest

right its sunday and post today so i guess i have to wait till monday :( she said it was sent for delivery on friday

3. pspjunk

pspjunk Guest

at last! package arrived ^^ works perfectly!

4. kdare

kdare Member

4. February 2008 @ 21:08 Link to this message
    Hi everyone i too have have made an order had money taken from my account and had no confirmation of order. I made my order on 27/02/08 sunday night,the message on the home page of model gadget stated that from monday 28th the site was up and running and all was ok. What annoyed me was the fact the full story of the promblems of there server and back orders was hidden on the news link on another page.
    This should have been on there home page !!! if this had happened no one would have ordered.
    Reading previous pages on afterdawn i think i am in for a long wait.
    I have sent my worldpay transaction code and details of my order with no reply.
    Can anyone tell me if this moon person from MG contacts you when your order is to be posted.
    Anyway it is my daughters 8th birthday on wednesday and she is going to be dissapointed.
    Please Help Kdare

5. pspjunk

pspjunk Guest

YOur package will arrive soon lol it WAS on their frontpage. also you will recieve a message telling you your purchase is on its way :)

6. corgar

corgar Member

pspjunk we are the only two that seem to come in here even though we,ve had our stuff lol. my other son is asking for a r4 now. my initial reaction was oh god! there must be other sites who sell them? i dont really want to get it from model gadget any suggestions? thanks

7. mjcuk

mjcuk Member

Addict Supplies got some in yesterday

http://www.addictsupplies.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=21

I've been waiting for them to get some stock in for about 3 weeks. Not too bad a price either at £24.99. They have 5 of those in stock but also have them in stock bundled with cards of different sizes. I got the cards on their own and then ordered some 2gb micro sd cards from my memory - amazon are cheaper than that (I realised after buying from mymemory) at about £7.89 for a 2gb sandisk micro SD.

I did want to give Model Gadget another chance but never got a reply from moon asking for a stock estimation on the R4.

Hope that helps :)

8. corgar

corgar Member

yes very helpful, thanks. have you bought from them before? im not waiting 7 weeks like i did with model gadget. they also have it with a 1gb card 30.99 which is cheaper.

9. mjcuk

mjcuk Member

Not bought from them before but emailed the guy a few weeks ago to ask him when he thought they were getting the R4 in - he updates the front page regulary with updates and states.

My order was marked as completed yesterday shortly after ordering and his website states that all orders over £50 get a free upgrade to special delivery so I'm hopeful of delivery today but will update the thread when they arrive.

10. mjcuk

mjcuk Member

Just had the R4 cards delivered - ACTUAL next day delivery - as promised by Addict Supplies.

Definately gets my business in the future :)

11. kdare

kdare Member

12. cjtiler

cjtiler Member

sent email to model-gadget,still no reply anyone have a contact no i can try to get hold of them,8 weeks waiting now cheers

13. corgar

corgar Member

cjtiler ive got moons personal email as i was waiting 7 weeks, dont know whether she would agree to send it to you. i will mail her if you want

14. sgd

sgd Member

Should I still hope? I placed an order for 2 m3 cards and micro sd's on the 7/12/07. I have sent tons of e-mails, with no reply. I am currently £82 out of pocket!

15. corgar

corgar Member

to all who are still waiting, i just emailed moon who runs model gadget. she gave me her personal email address as i was waiting 7 weeks for my goods. if she replies i,ll let you know, hope you dont mind me acting as an intermediary, keeps me busy!

16. sgd

sgd Member

Thanks Corgar, much appreciated

17. corgar

corgar Member

have had a reply already! she gave me permission to give her email address to you. as follows.....calmly@hotmail.co.uk good luck

18. sgd

sgd Member

Thank You, I will e-mail her now. Keep you posted

19. cjtiler

cjtiler Member

Thanks corgar have sent mail,lets hope not another 8 week wait

chhers

20. kdare

kdare Member

Hi everbody had email from MG to confirm my order and let me know that it had been dispatched.Recieved yesterday as promissed all ok. Thanks MG for sorting this all out ASAP Regards KDARE.