1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@RustyMG & Conaire
    Watch the language - I know not getting what you paid for is bs but still need to keep the language clean on the forums.

2. poke50uk

poke50uk Member

He's not in hospital.. inside 10am-5pm hours.. he lets the phone ring... outside it just cuts staright to answering machine

3. chamonofx

chamonofx Regular member

for the people who did receive something and ordered on december: when you go to the modelgadget crappy site, you get "processing" or something else?
    cos i ordered on the 5th, paid for special delivery, and still 'processing'. Money was taken from my account right away thou

4. markjaide

markjaide Member

so did any of you recieve it yet?im starting to get really worried now wats more a guy in the local paper is selling r4ds +1gb micro sd card for £38 when ive paid modelgadget £34 i wis id read this first and waited,ordered on the 7th still says processing no reply to emails or calls hope it gets here for xmas little girls gonna b gutted,but i have read some good comments to!also he is there cos if u check his ebay account he has left feedback for buyers on the 9th so y cat he reply to us

5. justintin

justintin Member

if you all go to report to the police what happen, i think the police will do something about it.

6. skandark

skandark Member

Dunno if its been mentioned elsewhere but now the site is down, looks like pages have been removed.

7. Conaire

Conaire Member

Had a look this morning and the site was up and running, must of just went down recently. Really what the hell is going on here, there seems to be no explanation at all

8. DjPhreeze

DjPhreeze Member

Hey all ...

1st post here :)

Basically, me like many others here placed an order on Sat 8th with this clow @ Model-Gadget. My order is still 'Processing' and I still have no R4S + 2GB Mem Card. Im very annoyed as its a present for my GF for Xmas ... Im half tempted to go down to his listed address and see what he has to say for himself.

I keep phoning the number and getting the voicemail the muppet has set-up which makes me more angry because it tells me to call back later! RAH!

I've emailed and phoned now ... and am pretty fed up after discovering this forum after placing my order. The cash has been taklen from my debit card so there is nowthing I can do about it now!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  9. skandark

skandark Member

WHilst im no expert on financial matters, I did contact my credit card company to ask how i go about getting my money back.
    If your not satisfied it seems it is possible just give your banks a call. There may well be some forms to fill in but its a small price to pay for getting your money back and more so taking it from model-gadget.

EDIT: Seems you need to do this within 60 days of order for cred cards, not sure about debit cards though.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  10. markjaide

markjaide Member

ive just tried to go the site it took ages to load but it does still work ive sent him another email but still no reply and still my order is processing my little girl is gonna be gutted if it doesnt get here for xmas i cant even buy another one cos m skint just hope he comes good

11. markjaide

markjaide Member

also isit just me or wen u send him an email to any of te email adresses you get back a ,returned mail user unkown> this is just completely suspicious

12. Fran72

Fran72 Member

I've yet to get that message, all my mail seems to reach it's destination...from there I guess it just falls into the abyss along with everyone elses.

13. DjPhreeze

DjPhreeze Member

Im in the same position as you matey ...

I cant afford to buy from elsewhere and Im so angry and fed up with this company now! This is not how a customer should be treated!!!

Im tempted to borrow some cash and settle for an M3 rather than an R4S (as they're out of stock everywhere!!!) - all because this punk wont supply the goods!

14. markjaide

markjaide Member

i no iwish id waited and theres r4s advertised in the adtrader for 38 pound 4m ore than i paid that noob but now i have no money left so all i can do is hope its really starting to p**s me off now,if any of u guys recieve yours make sure to post it on ere please

15. markjaide

markjaide Member

hey ive just found another one of his websites www.rcheli.co.uk its the same name as the email adress on the worldpay reciept gonna try sand contact him thru that

16. Fran72

Fran72 Member

Already tried it, guess what...that's right, GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

17. markjaide

markjaide Member

i have sent it and it didnt come back user unknown this time but bet he dont reply how frustrating is this......arrrrrrrgh

18. Geoft85

Geoft85 Member

Just discovered this forum after some googling about model gadget. I'm still waiting on a Swap Magic disc for the ps2 ordered a couple of weeks ago and it's still 'processing' on their website. No reply to e-mails.

I also got burned on ebay for a ps2 that never arrived, allegedly sent on the 30th of November 1st class (despite saying recorded on the auction), now a paypal dispute.

Funny how i've never experienced any dishonest retailing online and this month I get the double whammy.

19. proff999

proff999 Member

Got a full refund on my credit card today for an order placed on 5/12. This was done by my credit card supplier not Model-Gadget.

20. markjaide

markjaide Member

so how do i go about doing that then i used my visa debit card alliance and liecester