1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. cjr8bs

cjr8bs Member

I received an email this morning from moon at calmly@hotmail.co.uk. This is one of the email addresses mentioned earlier in this thread as being a contact at Model-Gadget. I sent a query to this email address on 14th November and received the reply on 29th November. Moon tells me that they no longer work for Model-Gadget and therefore cannot help me. I should reply saying that he/she would be an ideal employee for Model-Gadget due to the woeful delay in their reply.

So, any of you trawling this thread for contacts at Model-Gadget may want to bear this in mind.

2. OmegaRN

OmegaRN Member

i finally got my ds bundle after a month of waiting, and it came as expected with an 8gb sandisk and an R4 DS Revolution. Im happy with it but its the last time i buy from that company.., to everyone still waiting on their goods, just hang in there and keep bombarding their email box.

3. BoBBYI986

BoBBYI986 Member

OmegaRn nice to hear you recieved your goods, hope i receive mine too, good luck to anyone else who has ordered with this mike guy, i hope you all get your orders too.

4. Bolarbag

Bolarbag Member

Hey guys unfortunately had to enter my first post here, but does anyone have the contact details for this Mike at all, as Mr Chan owes me a fair bit of cash

Regards
    Bolar

5. 77matt

77matt Member

scuubie, what address did you go to? was it the Epsom, Surrey address?

Looks like I might need to follow your lead, and pay them a visit. I made my order 13th November and have been given 3 delivery dates up to now, have contacted consumer direct and followed their advise and now mike has stopped answering.

6. warr10r

warr10r Member

Im Yet another victim of this coyboy at work, should have found this forum first. If anybody has any info as to his address it would be much appreciated.

7. cjr8bs

cjr8bs Member

8. scuubie

scuubie Member

I would go round there if i was you, its the only way to deal with these con men, they dont care about trading standards. 5 minutes off the A3 at tolworth. They only care about their ebay site, do what that other guy did, buy something from there,then bring them down with a negative feedback, everyone else should do the same to mess them up for christmas as they have done to all of you. Let me know if you need any help, i live quite close to them.

9. warr10r

warr10r Member

Thanks for the fast reply. I will be reporting him to CD. I think something should be done to stop this clown from making a lot of unhappy people on christmas day.

10. BoBBYI986

BoBBYI986 Member

Hi, if any of you guys could go around to the guys house and see what's going on that would be great. Also tell him to get his ass on after dawn forum and see the other unhappy customers waiting for their goods.
    I've emailed this guy loads of times getting more and more frustrated with him. All i want is my goods that i paid for.

11. warr10r

warr10r Member

I Just had to post this from his ebay site its a shame he cant do the same for his shop site.

Please only email us via eBay. Our friendly customer service team can only respond to emails from eBay. Customer satisfaction is our goal, so we aim to answer your emails and resolve any issues within 1 working day, often much quicker, however occasionally email response times can dip to 2 working days during the busiest of periods. With this in mind please only send 1 email, as we will answer it. More emails just slow the response times and cause confusion. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

12. BoBBYI986

BoBBYI986 Member

seems the guys not bothered about his website. im gonna send about 50 emails to his ebay account, spam it and make sure he gets the message into his head that i want my goods sent!!

13. BoBBYI986

BoBBYI986 Member

another thing i've noticed with this mike guy, his site is always being updated, just checked his stock of nintendo ds's he's got loads more new stock inc new items. so if there is someone there updating his page daily. why is this guy not sending people their orders?

14. warr10r

warr10r Member

Personaly I dont think he has the stock he just waits for the orders to come in, takes the money then orders the items. He has time to update his website also added the little santa hats now, but cant find time to help out the people that are putting money in his pocket.

15. BoBBYI986

BoBBYI986 Member

Hi guys finally got through to him, using ebay. i emailed his ebay account today and he replied same day!! I said to him what i ordered from his website inc order number and this is what he replied.

Dear Bobby,

apologies for the late reply. we have a problem with our mail server. we currently have pearl white, silver, pink and black, which colour can i ship for you today. thanks.

- modelgadgetshop

so i just replied sayin il take the pink ds. Il let you guys know the outcome if he replies sayin my order has been despatched.

The best way to get your order shipped is emailing using ebay, only way, because he claims his mail server is down. so if you want your goods email via ebay. Cheers Bobby

16. warr10r

warr10r Member

Sent email using his ebay and finaly got a reply. This looks to be the only way to get a response from him.

hi,
    your order has been shipped with royal mail special delivery, tracking number ###############.
    thanks

Bit blunt, No apologies or explanation as to the original order.
    Looked an the royal mail tracking and it says it has been despatched and will recive it tommorow. (I hope) I will let you know if it turns up.
    This is one company that should not be trading.

17. 77matt

77matt Member

I just want to check that it isn't just a generic mail. Can you post the last maybe 5 numbers of your tracking number so that we can be sure its not just a bluff, as I received the exact email today, and it was then sent again 10 minutes later.
    My tracking reference is: Z*******574GB
    If anyone else has received a tracking reference, I would be interested in comparing.
    We really need to keep an eye on this company and club together should it be a bluff.

18. warr10r

warr10r Member

You got me a bit worried then so had a look and it is a different number Z#######821GB so lets hope that we will be getting our orders tomorrow.

19. warr10r

warr10r Member

Order turned up today, not the original colour I asked for but I did state that I didnt care what colour it was as long as he sent it out.
    This is one company that I will not be dealing with again.

20. BoBBYI986

BoBBYI986 Member

I received my order today at 1pm. He sent the wrong colour DS but all in all atleast i received my order and it works. I will not be buying from this guy again. All of you who havn't received your orders just email his ebay account and hassle him. only way your gonna get your orders. good luck and Merry Christmas :)