1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

proff999,
    With all due respect, I'm expecting to get bombarded by frustrated customers here, but I'll be here to solve "return for refund" on NDSL products and also for any undelivered order in addition like your quiry. However, I can only proceed this if you allow me to.
    Showing my anticipate to rectify this situation, I'm preparing to refund all return NDSL bought from us within the period mentioned above. In addition, if you have undelivered order toward your previous transaction, even though it may have been last year, I'll look in to this with a result immediately.

Regards,
    Chairuddin

2. cjr8bs

cjr8bs Member

My order number starts with a 3, yet I placed the order on 12th November.

3. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

cjr8bs,
    As your order was placed on 12 November, Please return it to us for a full refund. Return Address is :

ModelGadget
    2A River Way, Epsom, Surrey, KT190HH.

Please include your details and order number with your return.
    Payment will be refunded back to your card.

Regards,
    Chairuddin

4. BoBBYI986

BoBBYI986 Member

This is laughable!!! The reason that Nintendo is saying that the copies are Bad is to secure there "Market Share" - The thing is that the "Real" and the dangerous systems use the same parts!!! - Business!!!

Posted By :Rob

Just got this off sky news website.

I to am annoyed about these fakes, I've already given the Nintendo DS as a gift. I too want a refund on my order. I really thought I had the real deal. guess not

5. scuubie

scuubie Member

You must be use to being bombarded with frustrated customers.Strange you have climbed out you grubby hole now.Do you really think anyone would trust you to get a refund when you have not given a damn before now.You are the lowest of the low,especially letting down all these kids at christmas..I think i speak for a lot of people on this forum who would be glad to here that you was arrested and got what was coming to you.

6. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

BoBBYI986,
    Please return your DS back to us for a full refund.

Regards,
    Chairuddin

7. OmegaRN

OmegaRN Member

i placed my order in october and my order number starts with 3. Can someone tell me whats so dangerous about the console itself? It seems to be working like any other ds, wifi works, games work...only difference is the charger, the charger i have with my ds from gamestation came with a grey charger with nintendo on it, the one from model gadget is black. Mike, can you give me some advice on this?

8. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

OmegaRN
    Please return your DS back to us for a full refund.

Regards,
    Chairuddin

9. OmegaRN

OmegaRN Member

i placed my order in october and my order number starts with 3. Can someone tell me whats so dangerous about the console itself? It seems to be working like any other ds, wifi works, games work...only difference is the charger, the charger i have with my ds from gamestation came with a grey charger with nintendo on it, the one from model gadget is black. Mike, can you give me some advice on this?

10. BoBBYI986

BoBBYI986 Member

They claim it's not electrically certified and can cause serious harm to users.

11. BoBBYI986

BoBBYI986 Member

12. OmegaRN

OmegaRN Member

that doesnt sound too good, guess i better send it back. I was considering keeping it if it was jus the charger...

13. BoBBYI986

BoBBYI986 Member

Personally I think Mr Chan should just give us all a refund for the consoles without customers sending them back. I dont have the time to mess about sending back the console and waitin a month to get my money back. I waited long enough for the goods to arrive.
    There are alot of customers who are suscribed to this thread, so Mr Chan there are gonna be alot of unhappy customers making your life hell. There will be many who will take legal action, so you could possibly get locked up. Do the right thing and make your life much easier just give everybody who placed orders between Nov - Dec a refund on their consoles without them returning the goods.

14. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

BoBBYI986,
    Refund will be process for you on the sameday when your return arrive. Unfortunately we can only process a refund for those whom returning the item to us. And in the interest of safety, we will have to make sure the item will no be use.
    We have kept all related invoices from our supplier and stock to protect our right in case a legal proceeding require.

15. alba1314

alba1314 Member

16. linsiemf

linsiemf Member

www.model-gadget.com are gunna get a huge shock!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM... i ordered ds lite 29th november with special delivery, sent 3 emails as i hadnt recieved it, no reply up until yesterday and it came today, only to be opened and found it is a FAKE!!! The genuine ones dont have a bar code over the serial number on the back, fake ones do and this one we bought has, they can be potentially dangerous. I am reporting it and want a full refund.

17. warr10r

warr10r Member

You may want to try reading what is going on in this forum before posting next time. Chan you should not have to rely on people on here for refunds you should have all the accounts and orders with emails. You should be emailing everyone that you sold one to. If they belive that you will refund them will be a different matter.

18. soupy76

soupy76 Member

well, to be honest with you all, i have never ever had any problem with MODEL GADGET, i have spoken to chan ( think thats how you spell it ) and he has been a complete gent, he has dealt with my request no problem and assured me of delivery times, i have never ever had a problem with them and hope to continue ordering, i assure you i am not affiliated with the company in any way.
    thanks for the good sevice MODEL GADGET

19. keswez

keswez Member

well i sent my ds back yesterday by special delivery and true to his word received a refund today, haven't been refunded for my cost of posting back though as yet!

20. OmegaRN

OmegaRN Member

Well, I still think we should let the proper authorities take care of this,
    It has been a year on since this thread has been created after the problems of last year and things haven't improved and the fact that they seem to buying of there suppliers for a nickel and then selling them on for a big profit doesn't really make me happy, as is the fact that the consoles were fake and dangerous to the point of they can kill people.

I think we should all get together and take this to the proper people to deal with.