1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. roy05077

roy05077 Member

2. roy05077

roy05077 Member

Can i have that telephone number please as every number ive tried goes to answer machine fax tone or whatever else an i cant even leave a message as mail box full. Why am i spending christmas eve doing this!

3. Jaynieo

Jaynieo Member

Well it looks as though Model-Gadget shop aka Klickstore really are a bunch of loosers.

I've ordered my item elsewhere and it turned up in no time.
    I've also raised a complaint via Paypal about their business, just hope I can get my money back!!

DON'T BUY FROM THEM...well unless you're feeling lucky or have infact been very lucky by the looks of all the other complaints inc mine??

Oh and did anyone read the comment from Thebamsco on 23/12/08 @ 17.28? What a dum a**!

Merry Xmas anyway ;)

4. soupy76

soupy76 Member

the number i called hem on is on the website,,,
    sorry if this is for complaints only, i apoligise for pxxxxx on your fire, as said in a previos post, most of people only tell of a bad holiday, not a good one, you dont see many forums / topics on how good a company is do you,,,nope not on here anyway,

5. cjr8bs

cjr8bs Member

Folks only moan and don't praise. That may be a good point. I tend to agree.

However, surely we can't be asked to come to the conclusion, taking it further:

For example, when I Google for 'Addict Supplies' and find no complaints and then Google for 'Model Gadget' (try it) and find loads, I ignore the complaints and buy from Model-Gadget.com rather than Addict Supplies.

6. crampies

crampies Member

Excitedly i placed an order for an r4hc from klickstore.com on thursday night about 5pm (dec 22nd).
    immediately afterwards i got some sense and checked google for them to see what people are saying.
    With horror i read this forum and considered trying to cancel my order.
    Im glad i didnt as the r4 arrived today (24th dec). seeing as its nearly christmas i couldnt be happier. Furthermore its not a rip off r4, its the geniune thing.
    So to everyone out there, this store can and does get it right, and the store owner if he reads this forum, thank you very much :D you made me a very happy bunny.

7. howdydidd

howdydidd Member

well i have had no problem with M-G either by phone(listed on this thread) or ordering. 2 weeks ago i found that i ordered the wrong r4 cards (needed sdhc), like most people i googled the company and thought #### there is going to be no way of getting the correct cards now 4 christmas. i rang and got through on the first 5 rings, explained the problem, the lad said post the goods back with an exchange request and there would be NO extra charge for the new cards. once M-G RECIEVED the old cards, i got a call to confirm that no extra payment was due (very kind of them) and the new cards would arrive with me christmas eve, well its christmas eve and guess what - THE CARDS ARRIVED TWO DAYS AGO - SPOT ON. dont get me wrong i do feel sorry for the people who are having problems,i will order again from M-G, i only wish that more people with the good dealings would come forward. Merry Christmas to all.

8. manic84

manic84 Member

well, i don't know, i ordered 21 days ago now, i have not recieved my goods. Is there anyway i can report this as i am pretty sure i aint getting my r4 card and i want to report it as surley this is fraud or something, a helpfull reply would be gratefull this time

9. howdydidd

howdydidd Member

have you tried to telephone m-g i found them v-helpfull,

10. roy05077

roy05077 Member

It just ceases to amaze me how some people can get hold of Model gadet personnel so easily, still waiting on my M3 real cards which i ordered on the 18th of Dec with guaranteed christmas delivery at the cost of 6 pounds (for postage), still no joy with contacting this company either with phone numbers from web site or from this thread no emails replied too either.

Can one of these people who can so easily contact people in this company do me a favour see if you can contact them again and post the phone number that you used.
    Otherwise am just going to claim my money back from the back in 30 days if my goods have not turned up

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  11. mck123

mck123 Member

posted on this thread before xmas about not receiving goods from model gadget but if you do manage to get in touch with them they are very helpful and as promised i received my r4ds cards and they did work fine and are not fakes just put the correct firmware on them 1.18 r4ds and 1.24 for r4dsv2 card available from model gadget website to download and i will deal with model gadget again..

12. bettz

bettz Member

I placed my order on the 15th of Dec for a R4 card and paying for special delivery i've recieved a worldplay card transaction but no order id.After logging onto there website i can only see my previous orders that ive made back in nov to which ive had no problems in the past.I've tried to contact them via tickets and the phone number wth no luck. Any advice on what action i can take?

13. bettz

bettz Member

I've tried to contact Worldpay about it they've basically said contact my card issuer but as i paid with my debit card they cant do anything

14. cumber46

cumber46 Member

hi to everyone who is having trouble with model gadgets /klickstore/console pc.com.ltd i have just spoken to my local trading standerds office and have been advised that anyone who is having trouble with the above should contact there local trading standards office the more of you that complain the more likly we are to get a result. you are protected by Consumer Protection (distant selling)2000.They also suggest you write a letter of complaint (proof of delivery needed) then if no result is reached contact them again with further details i hope this helps. can anyone pm me with any information adresses phone Nos etc that will help trading standards

15. bettz

bettz Member

this address has been posted on here

2A River Way,
    Epsom,
    Surrey,
    KT190HH.
    seems to be the address of the company.

his name is Chairuddin

16. cumber46

cumber46 Member

thanks m8 have got that one but seem to remember there have been otherones

17. bettz

bettz Member

I've just recieved a refund i got a reply from a ticket i made this morning under general

18. howdydidd

howdydidd Member

the number i got through on is 02088732310 rang me back on 07882993447 hope this helps you.

19. LondonGam

LondonGam Member

Well, I mentioned earlier in this thread that after a horrific experience from Model Gadget, I recommended BritDS because:

- They test every card before sending it out so there's no chance (unlike a few places I've been) you receive dud cards in the post and spend a month returning it and getting replacements!

- They answer e-mails and questions you have like lightning; truthfully I don't know how they do it but I got e-mail answers in about an hour or two, typically, when I want to ask a question or I was silly and didn't know how to set something up.

- They have ridiculously fast shipping, especially to the U.K. (they can even do Special Delivery!) but they ship internationally as well.

BUT...BritDS appear to now be closed!!

I sent them an e-mail, and I think their business owners don't want to run the risk of R4 cards being illegal in the future, but they sent me links (including one to a Times article interviewing a Nintendo guy) showing that the card is perfectly legal to sell.

One of the guys that was there has got somebody to bring back the old http://www.NDS-Gear.co.uk though - and they're open, with fewer cards but they're alive and answered my e-mail, hurrah - cards sorted for '09!

Customer service lives - don't fret yet, people!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  20. manic84

manic84 Member

gonna write them and if not visit the address, just have to wait and see, but does anyone know a DECENT site to obtain genuine EDGE DS cards.