1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. tydog

tydog Member

Wish I had read this thread earlier, ordered 2 r4 cards from klickstore on the 17th January got an email thanking me for the order but nothing since checked my credit card and the money was debited from my card on the same day emailed him 3 times but had no response just tried calling all the numbers but goes straight through to a full voice mail. I will follow this thread and see what happens How long do you have to wait before contacting your credit card?

2. MPatto

MPatto Member

I think it's 30 days, but contact them before the 30 days is up, just phone your credit cards customer service dept and make them aware of the situation and your worry's after doing a search for this company, then contact your Consumer Direct office (link in this thread or google it) they will send you via email a template for the letter to send ModelGadget.com tell them they failed to deliver and you want your money back, then if no joy from that they will fight your case.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  3. cumber46

cumber46 Member

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  4. toejam237

toejam237 Member

i have been on to company house, because he also runs a site called www.rcheli.co.uk as well, my sign in details for checking submitted tickets from klickstore work on there too.
    his details are: Company registration no. - 5551580
    VAT registration no. - 867 6132 96

I did 118500 on phone and this is his accountants name, ring her to contact him. 02082394949

Name & Registered Office:
    CONSOLE P.C. COM LIMITED
    DOSHI & CO
    1ST FLOOR WINDSOR HOUSE
    1270 LONDON ROAD NORBURY
    LONDON
    SW16 4DH
    Company No. 05551580

5. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

okay got hold of him and he is out of country,, if you want refund you can email for this he supplyed adress also states will be shipped on 2nd of feb earliest due to his holidays,, so hopefully have goods by next wednesday if not will post everything i have on him here, i did director search and contacts pulled few strings and got home number, mobile number, home adress ect ect,,,as i earlier stated just think hes a bit of a dick and not robber so lets see but assures me hes back 2nd feb and will start shipping out orders then
    will update this :) chill guys im off for a fat doobie :)

6. toejam237

toejam237 Member

I oredered mine on 20th jan, and recieved a mail saying it was dispatched,(still not got it) hows he done that if he was away on holiday, FOOL why didnt he say he was going away, hes bought a lot of attention on himself from trading standards, just be not communicating with us.
    So are you saying my order wont now be posted (even though it says dispatched alread) untill 2nd feb?
    I cant believe what an idiot he is, as someone has already said on here, he could have one really good bussiness if he just put his mind to it.

7. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

Same boat as me pal but im waiting on 10 hes total dick, he even said did i not notice post on site saying he was away till 2nd lol dick it was just put up and could not see page as he was busy editing but checked cached page from date i purchased message not there hes basicaly bull sh*& and will tell us all anything and prob at home waiting on his order to come to send on to us anyways gotta give benifit of doubt i suppose only another few days till then as said once this passes im gonna act, after exchange with him he must think i think his name is either c&*t or ar%&*ole or pr&%k lol lol

end of day only money not like someone gonna set fire to my home right bet he cant say same lol

8. coupz

coupz Member

I managed to speak to a nice lady at model-gadget and was told that my items had been despatched the day I placed the order and it had been return as it was unable to be delivered. I have been in most of the time and if they had tried than the postman would have left a card and the post office usually give the receiver of the post either one or two weeks to claim it and as I only placed the order last Friday it wouldn't have been possible. Anyway I asked for a refund of which she promised she would do. I have just received an email from worldpay to confirm my full refund and also an email from them saying refund requested by customer due to out of stock.

9. Jaynieo

Jaynieo Member

PAYPAL PAYMENTS
    Just to let those who may of paid via Paypal that Paypal will get your money back if you create a dispute as I did. I ordered items back in early Dec 08 and had no joy with my order either after 4 weeks and various contacts with the company. Paypal got my money refunded to my account pretty swiftly.
    Hope this can help some of you :)

10. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

thats around last time he took paypal they grabbed his money as i bought using paypal and then couple weeks later came back but was worldpay had talk on phone told me about them grabbing his money had this done to me by paypal in past also so dont blame him as seller not taking it. after few exchanges today im more than happy to wait now as he asures me will sort all our orders out next week, by time get refund and it gets to me and go else where would be longer and suppose raging and going mad not gonna help us, i beleive and have faith he will fill all our orders. so all we can do is wait and when comes maybe say Gung Hay Fat Choy (happy new year ) lol

11. coupz

coupz Member

When I ordered I wasn't offered the choice of paying by paypal as I would have done if I had the chance, anyway I am all sorted now. I just think he got in a bit of a mess and instead of being honest he tried to blag it. Hopefully he can put things right and get back on track.

12. tydog

tydog Member

Hope he is telling the truth and its not just another lie I don't think the bloke knows the meaning of honesty like it was mentioned earlier this could all have been avoided if he was up front with us.

Just maybe he would have got some return customers :)

13. scarlett3

scarlett3 Member

did anyone have any joy receiving their items from madel gadget?
    I ordered R4DS last mon, payment taken immediately and still no delivery. Im not happy given the amount charged for P&P, Ive emailed and received no responses and Im now worried given whay everyone is saying on here?

14. ChrisJnz

ChrisJnz Member

Hey there guys. i bought 1 r4 pack on the 23rd of jan 09. still havent had mine but it says on the site that it will be sent on 3 of feb. I i paid by card on site could he still use my card ????

thanks
    chris

15. angie27

angie27 Member

Can anyone let me know how they have managed to get hold of the man in question? My goods were ordered on 22.12.08 and I still have not received them or had any communication from them, despite issuing numerous tickets, and phoning several different phone numbers.

16. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

I reckon he is he offered me refund other day yes ive been in contact with him hes out country ,, i refused refund and said just ship goods as by time get refund go else where and reorder will be longer. reckon hes just needing breathing space and suppose he always come good in end and its always been like this lol lol.
    we need to chill and wait and see no good us spitting our dummys till then as when someone states somthing we have to give benifit of doubt, hard got few people im gonna have to let down again but hey ho on we go but i reckon he will sort and if you reading this mike get to grips you could make fortune mate once good trust built with some of us,,, id been going to another guy but sells out fast all time reckon he shifts at least 1000 a month this should be you mate your product and price better come make yourself a fortune and us smile at same time
    kk

17. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

The trouble is that he must be making a mint in just running his business the way he is. Of course he could have a much better business than he probably has, but in my humble opinion i'll wager that he'd only run his business properly if he was in need of more money (ie if the hordes of lemmings stopped buying from him). Sorry to label people as lemmings but unfortunately it would appear that there's way too many people who keep blindly purchasing from this company despite the wealth of bad press (that should be making people run a mile).

I'm afraid this company is probably laughing all the way to the bank, and will continue to do so even when this thread has amassed another 60 pages of more sob stories and is yet another year older.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  18. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

i just got a tracking number for my items today and and there special delivery and here what you saying about lemmings but ive bought from loads of sellers and the quality of product from this guy is superb reason i keep comming back none of cards ever faulty and none being returned to me from my punters few months down road, plus and i know its trivial but from sellers point of view its selling point he always includes the laynards ect ........to sum up on my part i am an impatient bad temperd at times scotish person who wants everything yesterday and if honest promised punters these even saying to some have them and just busy at moment they pass sress to me i pass to him.........nobody actualy saying they never got anything ie those saying they never disapear without saying sorted as if was not they would still be posting....id love to be a lemon though lol have to admit i like laidies lol will update tomorrow on items status here if arrive
    :)

19. tydog

tydog Member

Why are we lemmings?
    Why should you have to trawl your way through threads about companys
    If you find a product at the right price and the site is secure you should not have to look them up on the net

I think most of us are first time buyers that have been stung by this idiot still taking orders when he is on holiday knowing full well that we aint gonna get them until he decides to post them

I for one will never order from him again through experience
    Thats how I have learnt my lesson

20. tydog

tydog Member

Double D does that meen hes back off his holiday as you mentioned he has posted your order out