1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. deemonch

deemonch Member

Hi im new to posting here, but have been following this thread after ordering 9 days ago not noticing the away on holiday notice on klickstore. This im sure was not there when i ordered but anyway, i have been fuming over this, but i have just rang the number and spoke to someone who was very helpful, went through my order number and said was being dispatched today so hopefully i should get my card tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
    Another worry i have tho DD, i was under the impression that the r4ds V2 was an up to date card able to play most all games, have i been missinformed then. Are you able to get firmware fr it to allow playing of current crop of backups and hmebrew, my daughter will be gutted if not LOL!!!

2. deemonch

deemonch Member

have just received email with a royal mail tracking number also so things are looking good i think

3. craggsy12

craggsy12 Member

re last post you must be one of the lucky ones
    i ordered 25th jan supposed to have dispatched 26th still waiting get an email today to say no stock but expecting more, have asked for a refund
    i wonder how long that will take

4. tidytrev

tidytrev Member

klick store if your reading this can you check my order please, are you in stock or are you sending out old orders?
    iv not had any contact from you regarding my order or telling me the status of it

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  5. cazzabee

cazzabee Member

Here's another customer who ordered on 23rd January and still has not received their goods. Although it does say on the site that they were despatched 26/1/09, I don't think so!!! So far 3 tickets sent to their ticket centre thingy...no actual response...can you see a trend developing here? Also sent an e-mail to the hotmail account listed on here. WIll try calling the phone number tomorrow and see if the story holds up. I do require the usb adaptors as these are for colleagues at work. If i'm not satisfied then I think a trip downstairs to the Trading Standards office is in order. Ahhh the joys of working for the local council and having access to these people whenever I need them has it's advantages at times.

Although I will say on a positive note, that I have ordered from Klickstore in the past, as have a few of my colleagues, and we have always received our goods quite quickly and without problem.

It's the lack of communication and basic lies on your account that is really getting to me. Get it sorted Klickstore....take some advice from the people who pay your wages. I worked from 8am to 8pm tonight sorting out customers problems?? Do you do the same?? Oh and in case the guy/woman that has replied to this thread reads it again then my Order No is: 27840 and I need to know despatch date etc??

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  6. craggsy12

craggsy12 Member

whats really peeing me off is that according to the site the cards i ordered are STILLshowing as available for imediate dispatch

7. tidytrev

tidytrev Member

my order number is #28514 if you could get back to me with my status please, does anyone know if that was klick stores actual responce or not just someone with a fake account?

8. angie27

angie27 Member

Don't hold out much hope for any of you receiving your goods. I ordered mine in December and still haven't received them. To Klickstore, if you can find the time to write on this forum, then how come you can't reply to my emails???

9. silass

silass Member

Ok I recieved a call back this morning stating they had spoken to Royal Mail and were going to submit a claim, however they were asking me for the World Pay transaction ID.....as they recieve so many orders they cannot find it. I said I was at work and cannot get it and I dont even know if I saved the email in the first place...... the guy said he's check and get back to me.

He did...... and he's saying he still cannot trace it and has now placed the buck on me to provide HIM with the ID number or he will have to try and trace it again!?!

Surely World Pay is a good enough system where you can enter someone's email address and it will show you any transactions with that email. Either way I've put in a request with World Pay to see if they can provide it if I dont have the original email (which I'm not sure)

But this is beyond a joke me having to provide my own transaction ID? I've spoken to Trading Standards and informed them of this, they have told me to keep them updated and if I get no joy by writing to them to let them and know and they will pursue this on my behalf.

I dont think these guys are cons in any way, they have been swamped and have no idea how to support customers.... thats the problem.

10. klickstor

klickstor Guest

Dear Silas,

I spoke to you a few minutes ago and tried to help... I pleased that you mentioned that I came back to you :). We will sort it!

For other to know - we have received order from this customer, we have shipped it to his work address, and somebody has signed for it and has received it next day!!!

'Your item with reference BR1........GB was delivered from our ... (I deleted name of the place) Delivery Office on 13/01/09'

Unfortunately 'Silas' did not get it.
    - I called royal mail and they suggested me to make a claim and use form P58.
    In good will to solve this issue, I called him and willing to refund his money but was not able to find it -but I will try again...

If you go to WorldPay: you can search by:
    (e-mail address or name is not possible)

To help you find the specific payment or range of payments use the search box below.

Search by Transaction ID
    Search by Cart ID
    Search by Date/Time

Kind regards,

Will

11. silass

silass Member

Thanks for your reply Will.

I've since now recieved an email saying I've recieved a refund so thank you!

I tried searching the World Pay site to for a function to search for the required data but its not the most user friendly site I've ever come across.

However I'm glad you managed to find it and thank you again for sorting this out for me.

I'll say again what I said previously..... these guys are NOT con artists or thiefs, they've been snowed under and simply cannot cope. If I could offer you any advice to you Will or your boss/company, I'd suggest you scrap the support ticketing system you currently have and simply replace it with your phone number (at least until things have calmed down some), people are 100% more confident about something if they can speak to someone rather than waiting for a response via email..... which of course most of us have never recieved.

I'd be happy to order from you again as what happened was not your fault and was simply Royal Mail's error. I'll go on record as saying that!!!!

However you need to sharpen up your after support and provide people with a more reliable contact method should people have problems rather than people waiting and waiting for weeks on end only to recieve no reply.

But keep it up..... you'll get it sorted eventually.

Many thanks

12. deemonch

deemonch Member

OH For F*&% sake, post has just come and nothing, now at 4pm yesterday i got my tracking number, so item definately should have arrived today. But royal mail track and trace dont let you track until after delivery, duh why would i want to track after i have had the item delivered.

13. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

Heres one guys for you, klickstore £14.95 for an sdhc capable r4 and another 10.99 for 4gb memory card,, that comes to £25.94 when you can save and get cheaper from dundeechipshop.co.uk and pay by paypal and genuinely get it shiped same day with genuine tracking number whats more all the other cards comming in soon at same low prices or cheaper, put up with his lies or take a stand, again limited stock 8 left out of 100 :)

14. klickstor

klickstor Guest

Thank you Silass
    for positive feedback :)

We will consider all your suggestions.

Will

15. klickstor

klickstor Guest

Dear DUNDEE_MAD_MAN,

I thought that advertisement on this side should be paid.
    Let me check it with afterdawn.com

16. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

not an advert mate just someone i found better and cheaper than you so posted for others to read ;) could have been you but you let us down

17. Worthing

Worthing Member

I was sent a tracking number yesterday at 12.50 - went to Royal Mail site and it said "cant track till after delivery" or similar. Tried again a moment ago and it says RM have package and they picked it up on 4/2/09 (today).

So I should have item tomorrow...I want to believe.

It is a bit sad still that you receive an "item despatched" email when RM did NOT collect until today.

The truth would be best all round.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time......"

18. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Methinks you should leave the checking to Afterdawn staff and moderators, and you spend your time sorting out your (many) disgruntled customers

19. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

I second that and klickstor lets remove YOUR advert on your sites from your sig ASAP.

As you said:

20. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Indeed, i only overlooked that as the only press they seem to get is bad press, but quite right, it needs removing.