1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. mrthrust

mrthrust Member

Hi Klickstor

Ive sent several emails to your system, and submitted a ticket via support, my order is outlined below... been a good few weeks now and still no response from either support or direct from the site..

any info or ETA would be great..
    other wise im thinking its all fake and ive been ripped off..

to: me

www.klickstore.com
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Order Number: 26268
    Detailed Invoice: *removed*
    Date Ordered: Sunday 18 January, 2009

Products
    1 x R4 SDHC (English Vers) = £21.94
    Add microSD Card in 2GB MicroSD
    Sub-Total: £21.94
    Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded: £0.00
    Total: £21.94

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  2. tidytrev

tidytrev Member

iv just got off the phone from them and they say they dont have any memory card readers with the products, iv told them i dont care about the reader i just want the r4 so we will see how soon it gets here

3. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

realy 22 quid for a 2gb not so good and makes you wait take scan above at other posts, you will see all our tales and better quicker alternatives, to repeat before what i said and indeed moderator and others have said before me this has been going for years now the thread on klickstore and modelgadget and doubt anything gonna change after all this time as people will still find there way there first and then here after,,, if only it was other way round we could reduce global warming dramaticaly by cooling off those 100s of cool heads before they happen.

4. Toti311

Toti311 Member

Hi there,
    I`am from Germany, so please don`t be mad for writing mistakes ;)

Dear Will,
    I bought last year a Roomba 560 from your eBay account. We were mailing, because the Roomba was broken down. You said, that I should send you the Roomba back completely and you will get a replace/repair for me. Our last email contact was at 6. December 2008. Now I´am waiting and waiting. I wrote you many emails but never get responce. Same on your homepage service system.
    So I thought, that I should try it here ;)
    Please contact me!

5. scarlett3

scarlett3 Member

Ive just got through on this number 02088732310, man I spoke to found me immediately from order number, apologised for delay, explained about order problems, and promised he would send out tomorrow, Fingers crossed. Will let you know.

6. klickstor

klickstor Guest

Dear Worthing,

I spoke to you yesterday on the phone and promised to send your items on that day. That is true.

We packed it and before we went to post office after 2pm, we scanned all tracking No (including your one) and we sent out emails in good will that we done as I promised.

Unfortunately - our local post office was closed that day due to snow problem and we went to another one and were told that collection was already taken and they will not collect anything else that day. I can give you phone numbers for these post offices for you to check...(if you wish)
    That was a reason, why it was delay and all parcels were posted in the morning...

I hope you will receive your items soon and I am sorry that it took longer that you expected.

Kind regards,

Will

7. cazzabee

cazzabee Member

I also spoke to Will today on the 0208 number and he told me the same story as has been posted on here. No USB adaptors have been delivered as yet. That was at approx 11am today. I do require the adaptors so im prepared to wait but im very interested to hear if the people that don't need them get their goods. Will @ Klickstore assures me that a Royal Mail tracking number will be provided to my e-mail account when the goods are despatched.

Please make sure you come back and post your success or unsuccessful stories people. Might allow us all get some faith back in the company if we see some success stories

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  8. cazzabee

cazzabee Member

Oh interesting post this for me especially the fact he allows local collection since i'm pretty local to him. I will give Klickstore one more week to come up with the goods. If they don't and I am succesful in getting a refund then my business will be going to this guy. At least if I can pick them up then I know I will get them...don't even need to pay for them till I pick them up either...hmmmm...interesting. A few other services he offers that are off interest too

9. Worthing

Worthing Member

Will - I am waiting...full of expectation.

We just want our stuff, that we have paid for.

If it helps the Royal Mail site even gives the address of the Post Office you used - Ruxley Corner.

I just hope it gets here. I will be straight on here to let you all know if it does/n't.

10. angie27

angie27 Member

O.K. WILL, as you do not seem to be able to reply to my emails, I hope you will reply on this forum. My goods were ordered on 22.12.08, order no. 18547. As I have waited for nearly two months now, with no satisfactory reply from klickstore, I would now like a refund, as soon as possible please!!!

11. Toti311

Toti311 Member

Same here! Please answer as fast as possible! Im waiting for my Roomba!

12. dan_b

dan_b Member

Is model-gadget and klickstore the same company?

If it is; then I strongly consider you review my tickets (especially YUW-395436) and my multiple emails very quickly. My complaint is being drafted with the help of the CEO of the Legal Complaints Service (She was formally the CEO of The Consumer Complaints Board).

I placed my order with model-gadget on the 19th January and the only thing I've received is an email from Worldpay regarding a completed transaction. I have received not one reply to any of the tickets I have submitted or emails that I have sent.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  13. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

yes there the same also known as console pc as well, i beleive he has few names also looking at these threads,,,,,these type of threats seem to be water off a ducks back to him and think he must genuinely not care or over streching himself either way same result and seriously bad practise,,,over 1500 posts on this thread hammering him and saying same about goods me included and stretches back to 2007 and this is 2009 ,,,,,,reckon theres a pattern there? i mean talk about creature of habbit.
    what happend to the holiday thing he posted on website saying away and back and post on so and so then its (depending on who you are) either sent, out of stock, waiting on usb readers, snowed off, santa parked sledge at door blocking me in, the dog eat all the slips, i exploded and took ages to put myself back together again, or maybe he slept in?
    or was it just make promise and tell stories and hope stock comes soon as im wanting to keep your money , this i think the thing...

14. klickstor

klickstor Guest

Dear Toti311,

I would like to help you, but I do not have access to Ebay account at the moment -(I was not working here that time and not sure what you are talking about. I am sorry). I will get back to you sometime next week. I need to check it, but I am not able to do it now. Is it OK?

Kind regards,

Will

15. klickstor

klickstor Guest

Dear DOUBLE_DD,

Can I have your order No, please?
    I will sort your enquire straight away.

Please call me on: 02088732310

I am sorry that we let you down in the past.

Regards,

Will

16. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

never gonna happen again mate, your sorry? listen im not your average punter im very observant!! ie i note you still struggling with orders and note date people been waiting from then heres the kicker on your site says in stock same day shipping!
    guess we will be seeing the next batch of your punters on here moaning soon and you will be saying same thing and is it will or is it mike or is it c.chan god your like a chameleon crossed with a rattle snake.....
    small bit of advice remove the item till in stock and you sorted who you owe anything less is blatant robbery to a degree,,,i and no one else is into you taking money and making them wait weeks on end with no contact or told lies which is insult to injury.
    3 times i bought from you 3 times the same this last time being the final straw i reckon its best to go without than buy from you as in time it takes to come the good sellers usualy have more stock in if sold out.
    also you told tons of lies to me everyone i checked out from both mike and from lady who was answering that number, every excuse i was given i checked everytime was a lie till i told her straight on phone what i thought she was and all about ect ect,,,so please just you worry about punters you still got to sort out without trying to get old punters like me back and over to buy from you think im stupid you must be muppet so anyway tell miss piggy i was asking for her
    laters

17. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

This a good one look at date mike! this one of the real old chesnuts where you never refund just get goods sent back and if cant be tracked there knackered, 6th dec and now the 5th feb 2 full months this guy been getting mugged and lets be honest it does not take a genius to work this one out.
    you never know how good a seller is mike till probleme if you get what you pay for in timely fashion you accept seller is good but when some goes wrong you find out for sure....you run hide, duck and dive,, and where this guy is concerned just blank him and the guy called will says he will look into whats to look into they or he must have had it back.......and what company mate its just you and your missus in your house doing this? has mike just evaporated and turned in will which is conveinent from giving out excuse point of view. the govener from blazing saddles springs to mind ( i like to do a little side step)

Toti311 i hope works out for you pal and hey your spelling is better than mine maybe you can give me english lessons lol did you pay with paypal? start a non reciept complaint but call paypal first and report it to ebay a seller does this few times ebay will ban them while they investigate then prob ban for life

18. cazzabee

cazzabee Member

I'm gonna keep posting this till I receive my goods. Have you got the usb adaptors yet Will as you told me you were expecting them yesterday??

OOOHH EDIT: Just checked e-mail and I now have a royal mail tracking number and email to say goods back in stock and have been despatched. And this email has seemingly came from someone called Robert

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  19. tidytrev

tidytrev Member

id like to know if the adapters came in too, did you include them into my package or did you send mine out straight away?

20. deemonch

deemonch Member

hooray its here, id like to say that they are obviously not a rip off store just havnt quite got it together when busy over the xmas period. Also there ticket system is useless. All i can suggest is that after hearing nothing and my order obviously being hidden in a build up after speaking to someone on the number they provided above my order was found and item arrived next day. Not ecstatic with how much chasing had to do but item works fine and all mem card adapters and usb sticks present
    Thanks MIKE