1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. klickstor

klickstor Guest

Dear DOUBLE_DD,

Can you call me on 02088732310, please?
    I will be on that No until 2pm today or call me tomorrow, pls.

Thanks

Will
    (I am not Mike or a chameleon...)

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

..Maybe by 2010 Model Gadget will have learnt a few important business skills and disgruntled customers won't have to rely on Afterdawn being a surrogate ticketing system to get their orders sorted out.

3. deemonch

deemonch Member

sorry thanks WILL i meant to say

4. proff999

proff999 Member

I hope everyone appreciates afterdawn still running and moderating this thread because without it all the customers would be up the creek without a paddle. I resolved my issues with the muppets at model-gadget back in 2007 thanks to this thread.

Mr Chan I hope you are grateful to the folks at Afterdawn also for allowing you to use their site as a point of contact for your thousands of "Happy" customers. Maybe you should consider sending them a donation.

I can't believe this thread is still going after all this time and respect to the Moderators for continuing to monitor it, Your patience is legend when dealing with Mr Chan/Will/Mike. I'm sure many other Mods would closed the thread as it seems it's become a Customers services forum for this con merchant.

5. Toti311

Toti311 Member

Dear Will,
    thats OK. I still got all the mails which Console PC send me if you need them. The Problem was, that the Roomba shows while 15min charging the Error 5.
    This was the last mail i got from modelgadgetshop:
    everything..in its box, please. as i will get it repair or replace by the supplier.
    thx

6. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

why would i want to call you? im just glad to be rid of you and moved on mate but happy to help hard done by punters, reading above threads i have to agree with creaky the moderator ect, you should deal with your punters on your own site and not use here as your personel customer service, you should not need to post here as you already have punters details and orders and money and straight forward or is it because you need to filter out the ones making noise and doing most harm? as it seems us on here getting sorted but people keep rolling up with older dates?
    so what you want will? you got time to chat with me? i mean you do have punters waiting right? so why waste presious time wanting me to call you?
    i wasted enough money on phone calls to you while waiting on my order and you wont cost me a single penny more ever again simple.
    lies = the boot so reckon you should skoot ra root

7. mrthrust

mrthrust Member

2 hours After i posted my issue.
    i got a call from a guy at klickstore it seems there wasnt any micro sd USB adapters, which i didnt care of so i told the chap to get it sent out.. sick of waiting..

if only they emailed me and others to say about the no-stock of the usb adapters then we wouldnt be as worried as we were..

So if my item comes today or tomorrow then all is good, but!
    only time will tell..

8. craggsy12

craggsy12 Member

i too have just spoke to klickstore who informed me of no adapters, given choices to wait or for them to send order out without usb adapters, as i have an adapter i have opted for them to be sent without adapters so hopefully i will receive in the next couple of days, i have just received an email with royal mail tracking number so hopefully by the weekend i can get the kids up and running, may need alittle help from this forum lol as never done this before and i know how helpful this site has been to me in the past so all you helpful chaps run when you see me posting for help

9. Worthing

Worthing Member

Well Will

It is now 15.30 on Thursday and still no sign of my R4's.

You did say they would be here by Friday so one more day.

I seem to remember being charged for Royal Mail Special Delivery - this time lag is not so special.

Until tomorrow, then.

10. angie27

angie27 Member

I am pleased to say that I received a phone call from Klickstore at 8am this morning and they have refunded my money!! I didn't want to risk waiting for the goods to arrive, so just went for the refund. I definitely recommend posting your order no. on this forum, at the very least they may reply. I think it was Will who I spoke to and he didn't sound Asian/Chinese, so probably just an employee for Mike. Just glad that I haven't lost my money, I thought I had been ripped off.

11. cazzabee

cazzabee Member

Hmmm they are still saying no adaptors then???....I better not receive my order without them when I specifically told "Will" yesterday when i spoke to him that I DID DEFINATELY need them and was prepared to wait till they did have them.

Here's a copy of the email I got TODAY from consolepc hotmail address:

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and the delay of answering your message.

Due to stock issue. We just receive the product in stock today. And we'll dispatch it to you today by Royal Mail.

With Tracking Number BR1*********GB

Once again apologies for the delay and the inconvenience caused.

Regards

Robert

Hmmm stock issue on usb adaptors as was told on the phone or just another jackanory to explain the inefficiency???

Oh and in case anybody is wondering what I amwaiting on, it's 2 x R4 V2 cards and 2 x 2gb memory cards

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  12. craggsy12

craggsy12 Member

thats what i was told no adapters not sure when they will get them "could be in the next couple of days" so rather than wait any longer decided to get one from the pound shop rather than wait for his stock
    email was from mike with royal mail tracking number
    will wait and see

13. craggsy12

craggsy12 Member

mine was from klickstore so maybe console deliverys are getting the usb adapters and not the peeps who ordered from klick
    god knows how many names they are selling under

14. cazzabee

cazzabee Member

My order was with klickstore craggsy....I just bet ya they are gonna turn up with no adaptors and im gonna have to chase them next

15. bhoyfaegl

bhoyfaegl Member

I ordered an r4 card on the 22nd of january( well past christmas) and model gadget had the cash in an hour. I am still waiting on my card and a reply from all the e-mails ive been sending. All we want is some answers man. So if mikey boy reads this dont hesitate to contact me as i feel cheeted like the rest of the people complaining about you company.

Cheers

16. bhoyfaegl

bhoyfaegl Member

I ordered an r4 card from these cowboys on the 22nd of jan so santas not an issue here and im fed up sending emails that dont get returned. what can be done to stop these numptys operating 3/4/5 different companys and ripping all these people off? 2 weeks later and theres still no card and still no replies. aaaaaaaahhhhhrrrrr.

the card was bought from model gadget

I would strongly recomend just giving these amatures a body swerve and sticking to tried and tested sellers.

p.s if any model gadget staff would like to deal with this i would be very happy as would my boy( who the card was for)

Cheers

17. pbolty

pbolty Member

after talking to klickstore on tuesday he e-mailed myself with royal mail tracking number, i received my 4 cards this morning , granted with no usb adapters but i accepted that after talking to them on tuesday, cant fault them since i spoke to them on tuesday, been good as gold,
    dont bother with e-mails just ring the lads on the number which i gave on page 61 or 62 and they will sort you out with either card or full refund...
    thanks klickstore for sorting it out quickly for myself....

if your waiting for cards people,,,,,,just make the call to them....easy really....

18. pbolty

pbolty Member

19. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

OKAY THIS GUY OBVIOUSLY CRAZY? you think we did not phone him, you think we did not get every excuse under sun?, the main issue is not he ripps us off its he takes our money and then makes us wait 3-4 weeks some longer as were never in stock and bounces us about with lies, i just think anyone thanking him or bigging him up is either him or freind of him,,,so which are you? he got his stock in so be why he sending out but he lost track now prob as he rubbered everybody,,,,this has gone on for years read all the posts and then see how suspicious your post looks reckon a stewards enquirie is needed here guys what you reckon??
    cazzabee you do know that thr r4 v2 wont load all games with current r4 kernel and are out of date you should have went for the r4 sdhc or other alternative, also bet you about 20 quid each for that not too good,,, if you manage to move them on i would they can be got for around £4-5 quid each for the r4 v2 and 2gb memory cards can be got for £2...........maybe he "will" "chan"ge his nome de plume to dick turpin or should i say turnip,, ah the turnip a delicasy down the west coast of scotland lol says the east coast scot lol

20. Worthing

Worthing Member

Hello All

I received my 3 R4's this morning just like Will/MIke promised.

I have a few reservation still regarding model gadget:

1 - I paid £7.00 for Royal Mail Special Delivery and they were sent Registered. Thet probably equates to an extra £1.50 on the true cost of each card.

2 - The website said in stock, payment as taken and a "goods despatched" email sent to me when there was no stock and nothing had been sent.

3 - The ticketing system for sorting problems is laughable. After 3 days you get an email cancelling your ticket when your problem hasn't been solved.

The big question is do I trust these people with another order? The goods got here in the end and I would like to believe that they are progressing with ability to deliver on orders.

Tell me Model Gadget can you be trusted?