1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. poke50uk

poke50uk Member

nm.. opened the boxes anyway and had the rumbles inside
    Ialready had a supercard I can use for the GBA games you see... cause theres only that wario ware rythum game from japan I like playing ><

2. mjcuk

mjcuk Member

Yeah I've got a supercard and an old passme 1.5 thingy that stuck out of the end that you had to have an original DS game on. I'd rather use the M3, get an SDHC card and have everything on the same card :)

3. maria1965

maria1965 Member

Hi Guys Just like you Ive been duped, I ordered M3 Ds on 22nd Nov and didn't even recieve a conformation e-mail the money was taken 24th Nov after paying next day delivery. I have sent over 20 e-mails I have used this site numerous times with no problems however I believe somethings going on. I feel awful as I ordered it on behalf of my friend who hasn't got a lot for her autistic so I feel I should offer her the money as I am devistated what can I do does anyone think hes done a runner. 21 days seems a long time to wait I know some are getting their stuff is it just the M3DS that are missing any advise guys im desperate.

Maria x

4. mjcuk

mjcuk Member

I honestly don't think he's done a runner, but I think theres a shortage of R4's at the moment and we'll struggle to get them before Xmas.

The guy is obviously getting hundreds of emails a day and is choosing to ignore them rather than dealing with them.

I'm not too worried, I might not get them for Xmas, but I know I'll get them.

5. poke50uk

poke50uk Member

Mine as ordered on the 24th.. said he posted it two days later.. when he actually posted it yesterday, arrived today special delivery..

He just handled the suituation wrong

6. azster

azster Member

hey guys

my order is still saying processing. he is handleing the situation in a very bad way, but i do have faith in him. he must be doing this as a thing on the side....

i have my fingers crossed i will be getting mine soon...

would be an excellent xmas present if i got it before 24th december.

7. maria1965

maria1965 Member

That gives me a little hope only I ordered 2 days before that and I never got a confirmation e-mail or a account no so I cant even check tracking of goods all I know is he has the money from world pay.

Were do you think I stand in the e-mails I keep having to put buyers name and my delivery address.

Thanx Maria

8. Raco

Raco Member

Hi,I also ordered 4 R4DS cards on the 8th/dec and my account order says i have ordered nothing but £156 was taken from my bank via worldpay.
    I have noticed he has edited his website and took all the bad comments out under reviews and has also stopped taking anymore orders of the R4DS.So it seems he is trying to sort it out hopefully.

9. azster

azster Member

yeh lets cut him some slack he is trying to do his best...
    i dont think he has done a runner, we will get out purchased items.

10. markjaide

markjaide Member

i cant believe tat your right hes taken off all the bad feedback he has time to do that but not to post a message on there so we no were we stand!

11. Raco

Raco Member

Still it would be nice if we got some communication,Ignoring emails etc isnt good for buisness and i will never use model-gadget again.
    The money i can handle waiting for,Its letting my kids down at xmas what has pissed me off.

12. DjPhreeze

DjPhreeze Member

All,

Just a quick update ... I can confirm he has NOT done a runner, I have spoken to him this morning.

It sounds like all orders are being worked through at the moment, apprantly mine is being sent out today.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  13. mjcuk

mjcuk Member

To be fair if you owned a shop/website selling things and people posted what was posted would you leave it up?

Communication has been bad - if he's out of stock, all people with orders should have been informed, I agree completely.

At least he's stopped taking orders for them, he'll start working through the backlog and hopefully if he's seen those reviews he'll know about this thread and take on board what people have said.

Everyone is getting annoyed/angry/upset because we're a week and a half away from Xmas and a lot of people have bought them for presents. There seems to be a worldwide shortage - people all over the world have had the same idea as you all ;)

You'll all get your orders, it just depends on stock levels I guess. Talking about credit card chargebacks and trading standards a week after purchasing is taking it a bit far. Fair enough it says 3-5 days and theres no response from emails sent but you've got people buying the cards up in 10's of units. My first order (which was fulfilled) was placed on the 30th of Nov, the second order placed 6 days later was over 2600 digits up from that first order.

Thousands of orders, not enough time to send messages to each and every person. I guess the best we can hope for is that we don't lose any money and we get our items.

14. Raco

Raco Member

Thankyou Dj for the update.How did you manage to speak to him?.
    Even so a quick note on the webpage telling customers all orders are being worked through at the moment would put alot of minds to rest.

15. azster

azster Member

well to be honest he realy doesnt want to talk to us, im in the same situation as others, i havent hurd anything about my items and when il be getting them, iv sent him emails, tryed calling him but he really doesnt want to know so what else can we do, then complain to trading standards ect,

he is dispathcing items, it seems to me he is just overloaded with orders.

it is wrong that he took off all the bad reviews and he has not put on any updates on his website. but if you put yourself in his shoes...if your working hard to do the best you can and then people are writing bad reveiws you'l feel upset wouldnt you?

there isnt alot we can do, we are all angry but sending him threating emails is just going to provoke him. lets keep it cool and have some faith in him....

16. DjPhreeze

DjPhreeze Member

I have a mobile number which I have sourced, which Im not prepared to give out but as I said I have spoken to him and it does sound as if he is slowly but surely working through orders ...

I actually feel kind of sorry for him which all these orders flooding in, but then if you know your stock wont last then stop taking orders when all your stock is spoken for.

Either way - lets hope we all get sorted out soon!

17. azster

azster Member

hey dj

thanks for the update, i do feel sorry for him too, and i do have hope he will give us our items too

did you place your order on the 8th cos i did too so hoping mine will be posted out today too..

18. DjPhreeze

DjPhreeze Member

Yes, my order was placed on 08/12.

:)

19. azster

azster Member

and dj have you got a confirmation email from him that your order has been dispatched???

20. azster

azster Member

Link to this message
    and dj have you got a confirmation email from him that your order has been dispatched???