1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. tidytrev

tidytrev Member

post has been this morning and still nothing for me

2. klickstor

klickstor Guest

Dear customers,

Due to severe weather condition our expected deliveries were delayed, but our goods have finally arrived today and they are in our warehouse :)
    We are packing and dispatching all outstanding orders.

We apologies for the delay and the inconvenience caused.

Your items should be with you next week.

Kind regards,
    Will

Please note:
    Poor Weather Causes Disruption to Royal Mail Collection and Delivery Services
    Heavy snow has brought a fifth day of chaos to the UK, with severe weather warnings issued to much of the country.
    Road, rail and air transport is again badly affected, while hundreds of schools have again been closed.

3. tidytrev

tidytrev Member

my order number is 28514 can you tell me if it has been dispatched yet as you said you would on tuesday, and if not will it include adapter?

4. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

i think i can say more honestly and clearly what klickstore are saying to you all here goes.
    blah blah blah blah muppet just believe me.
    blah de blah blah wibble de wobble de umbo jumbo, they will arive one day maybe not today maybe not the next day but one day,,,,,
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "we finaly get order in" you guys think hes on about usb pens he on about the whole shaboodle,, basicaly you are told what he can get you to believe and seems some of you happy to swallow,,,some even saying can i trust you well pal if you dont understand how this 3 year old threads are still going all i can say is if you moaned on here and then get your order and then go back dont come moan here again as you will be at fault so you think some guy who tells lies can be trusted good for you me ill never trust or deal with the liar again,,,
    i touched a lit match and it burned me and my question is if i touch it again will it still burn me again ? and to be clear its still lit!!!!!

5. phaseone

phaseone Member

Re: Order #58730

I've been emailing and contacting since end of jan. Says it was dispatched 26th Jan and still not received it. Can you tell me what status its at? Even the tickets I have sent requesting status has been closed?

Can you please let me know asap

6. Mr_Badger

Mr_Badger Member

Hi, Mike/will Modgadget/klickstor.

I KNOW you have big back log of orders but please can you tell me when i am likely to expect my R4DS V2 to arrive. I ordered on 4th feb paid for special delivery (nextday), still nothing on 6th feb.

Order No.59816

Date Ordered: Wednesday 04 February, 2009 Products
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1 x R4DS - V2 (English Vers) = £12.95
    Sub-Total: £12.95Royal Mail Special Delivery: £6.05 Total: £19.00

P.S This is part of a birthday present for my mum!

Cheers Steve.

7. bk1

bk1 Member

I initially placed an order for 1 r4sdhc card with Klickstore and receved it 2 days later. Placed an order for another 2 off on 26th jan and still waiting!!!!!!! Can someone please give their email address?

8. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

The email address(es) and phone numbers for the various Model Gadget companies are dotted throughout this thread, certainly the last couple or more pages, please search thru for yourself.

9. annlew14

annlew14 Member

I've just spoken to a very helpful man on 02088732310 who was very apologetic that I have not yet recieved my order (which was despatched 19th Jan!) He explained about the back log and has assured me I will get in Monday! I live in hope!

10. proff999

proff999 Member

I wouldn't trust this crook to tell me the time. Mr CHan/Mike or Will or indeed I believe you were Moon for a while when you changed sex, If you want to make some honest money you could always put together a book of excuses because you seem to know every single one.

11. wfm

wfm Member

have noticed klickstore have been posting on this site i would like help with my order number 28958 when was it dispatched and and when will i receive it any help appreciated

12. tommo1404

tommo1404 Member

Dear Klickstore

You state that orders are delayed because of the adverse conditions but this is just a convenient excuse, I placed my order (28542) over 2 weeks ago and there were definately no poor weather conditions then.

Apart from a response to my very first e-mail advising my order would be dispatched in 1-2 days every other one of my 5 messages has been ignored.

This R4 was for my son, dicking me around is one thing but when it comes to my kids it's something different.

I want confirmation asap as to the status of my order.

13. cazzabee

cazzabee Member

Yes I do know all this. I've got the R4 V2 already and havent found a game I have had a problem with......yet. I did buy my memory card elsewhere when I bought mine..believe me I wouldnt have given him the price he was wanting but as my colleagues were happy enough with paying it then I thought oh well your choice (think I paid £3 for mine). I just ordered it for them as they didnt have the means to get it. They gave me the money....I pass the goods on when the EVENTUALLY arrive. To be honest, my next flashcart is probably gonna be the cylo but until I find a game I want that the R4 V2 can't play then the cyclo can wait. Or maybe by the time that comes...there might be an even better option out there.

But guess where I won't be buying it from????????? LOL

Another disgruntled East Coast Scot here :)

14. craggsy12

craggsy12 Member

my r4s arrived this morning minus adapters as he stated after speaking to him on phone on thursday, seems like this is the only way to get your goods phone !!
    unless you desperately need the adapters of course

15. tidytrev

tidytrev Member

mine have come minus adapter and work as stated, im very happy now but wish i didnt have to do all this chasing and worrying!

16. mb910799

mb910799 Member

Order from model-gadget.com on 25th Jan and got email syaing dispatched 26th Jan. Nothing received so far and no replies from email. Will I ever get my R4DS card or not.

17. cazzabee

cazzabee Member

Well I came home today to a card through the door from Royal Mail so won't find out till Monday if they are with or without adaptors. They better be with cos thats what I paid for and wanted and specifically told Will on the phone that I required them

18. johnlp

johnlp Member

I purchased 5 R4DS cartwridges on 27th January, still no sign of these. 4 tickets left on website - no answers

Order details are
    Order Number: 59252

Date Ordered: Tuesday 27 January, 2009 Products
    4 x R4DS - V2 (English Vers) = £50.00
    Add microSD Card in No, Thanks !.
    Sub-Total: £50.00
    Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7.30
    Total: £57.30

Special delivery is next day and i am very upset that this has taken so long. think a car full of people may need to drive all the way from glasgow to extract a refund if goods are not forthcoming

19. craggsy12

craggsy12 Member

get more answers if you ring them

20. scarlett3

scarlett3 Member

Amazing. I received my 3 R4 today after ordering from model gadget on 20th Jan. I spoke to someone on 02088732310. They work fine, was a pain getting them and the service was diabolical, I won't be using them again or recommending them. But at least they arrived!