1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. jevo33

jevo33 Member

Hi, credit where credits due, after my post yesterday i had a phonecall ths morning apologising for delay and they emailed me the tracking number,
    But to all who say communication goes a long way yes it does, however if the site was unable to run a business properly then it shouldn't be in business! and this forum wouldn't exist!,

I'll let you all know if my parcel arrives,
    Mrs evans

2. johnlp

johnlp Member

received my order as ordered, only three weeks later than expected.
    will - thank you for your assistance in sorting this out.

3. mb910799

mb910799 Member

After emailing I got a tracking number saying dispatched on 09/02/09. Just a pity Royal Mails tracking system is rubbish and you can onlytrack after it has been delivered. Whats the point in that Royal Mail ? I dont want to track it once I have it. I want to know when I will get it.

Thanks to model gadget and hopefully it will arrive tomorrow as planned.

4. Worthing

Worthing Member

They don't send by Royal Mail Special Delivery - even though they charge for it!

They only send by Recorded. Your tracking number will be activated when it actually goes to the Post Office. They have sent you the number from the recorded delivery slip.

Go back to the Royal Mail site tonight or tomorrow and you will know when your goods are in transit.

Model-Gadget, WHY do you charge for Special Delivery and only send the goods Recorded?

Just another money making exercise?

5. d19Dude

d19Dude Member

Hi all,

I did manage to get through to them today and a man answered. When I gave him my order number he explained they were having problems with their suppliers. I reminded him that the website indicates the items are instock and he said my order woul dbe dispatched today...

He then told me I would receive an email with a tracking reference on it within ten minutes, so I asked him to confirm the email address it was going to be sent too. It was at that point he decided to actually look at my order and I have to provide him with all the details again!!

Anyway, I did get a tracking number (Although I can see any information on it with the royal mail site), so fingers crossed I may have a parcel arrive by Friday...

I will keep you informed!

6. Dippyli

Dippyli Member

Hi everyone,

Received my order today complete with all items ordered!!

Please keep trying on the phone as you will get through...

I am happy my items are here but I will not order again from them and have warned friends and family to be aware of them also.

I wouldn't be so angry if there was some kind of communication system and if the order wasn't the main part of my daughters birthday present which was 2 weeks ago!!!

Anyway good luck to all still waiting and if you are reading this and haven't ordered just be wary about it and think that a couple of extra pounds might be worth it to get an order delivered on time!!!!

7. warr10r

warr10r Member

I would just like to point out a nice little skim he has going on hear that no body seems to mind about. I know we are all glad that we do eventualy get the order but he has charged everyone hear for next day delivery and has offered no compensation or refund of postal charges. I know its only a little think but all these little things add up to a big rip off. Just by the amount of complaints on hear he has made a few grand out of us all just on postal charges. He should be shut down. I for one put in my complaint to Consumer Direct and trading standards but I think it will take a lot more complaints to them before thay do anything.
    http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/

8. Ggirl

Ggirl Guest

i was going insane because i was sending emails and getting no response. i just rang the number and a very nice gentleman answered. he was very apologetic and i have no reason to disbelieve him. i have used klickstore 3 or 4 times now and have always had a prompt response and delivery. things happen that are out of everyones control and i think i can forgive them for this mishap.

i ordered my r4 sdhc card on 27th jan and was showing as dispatched on the 27th of jan. the gentleman has said my order will come by Saturday. im hoping it does.

9. nabokov

nabokov Member

I have been trying to send back a faulty micro SD card to them via their ticket system for 6 days without reply. I rang them just now and got straight through and spoke to someone who didn't seem to fully understand what I was saying. Their system says that my R4 and memory card was never sent out and that it will be sent out today. I told him several times that I had already received it but I couldn't quite get the information across effectively enough to convince him! Apparently I am to receive my order again in full so I will have 2 x R4 cards, a working 4GB SD card and a broken one. I get the impression that they are swamped with orders and are not very good business people in the sense of sustaining a reputable business, but ultimately they are probably raking in the money despite their lack of organisation.

10. ibz888

ibz888 Member

Hi,

Rec my cards today - Thanks Will.

Just wish I could really rec you to other people - as I don't think I would have got my order if I did not find afterdawn and the help of all it's members (Thank you guys).

I can understand that they are busy but all they need to do is publish their tele number on their website and give a genuine explanation, then people would understand.

May buy from you again - but going to call you first!!!

11. tan76

tan76 Member

hi habve just recieved an email with a tracking number for my order placed on the 28 th of jan will let you all know if and when i recieve my order cheers everyone for the advise and phone number.

12. mb910799

mb910799 Member

Received my order in the post this morning. Just a shame that you had this problem and didn't come clean about it at the start. To echo another persons comments... would never have found out about this problem if it wasn't for this forum.

POWER TO THE INTERNET !

13. Quick123

Quick123 Member

Hey

On the Monday 26 January, 2009, I ordered for £102.36 at KlickStore.com

The money was taken the same day. This part worked fast. But the only response I got so fare was “mail box full”.
    I also tried the ticket support system, but I guess it has a rule to delete all messages.

Is this a scam, or a very slow store ?

Klickstore if you are reading this please send Order Number: 28592

Lars

14. craggsy12

craggsy12 Member

hi, if you go back through the posts on this topic you will see that to get any response you need to phone them

15. tan76

tan76 Member

Hi if you phone them on 02088732310 you will get a good response

16. warr10r

warr10r Member

Just a reminder to save hunting through the growing amount of complaints.

There is no "them" It is a one man company run from his house with possably a bit of help now and again.

Mike aka Chan. email: chairuddin chan (chairuddinchan@hotmail.com) and support@consolepc.com

Trade as: Europe Distributor

Console PC Com Ltd.

2A River Way, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 0HH, United Kingdom.

Telephone: (0044) 208 8732310, Fax: (0044) 208 8732310.

Also trade as:

Slimming Solution by MIHO -

http://www.mihojapan.com/distributors-pm...04b9f6bc8431c0c

Model Gadget - http://www.model-gadget.com/shop/

Klickstore - http://www.klickstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=734

17. ceatonuk

ceatonuk Member

To any klickstore / model-gadget memebers of staff I would be grateful if you could please tell me the current status of my order (#28048) ordered through www.model-gadget.com on 24th January 2009.

I am still awaiting my order to be delivered and this is now 11th February it was stated on your website 2-3 working days for delivery to the UK i have sent emails and also raised support tickets without any reply.

Has my order been posted and if so please could you email me the royal mail tracking number (email in profile) so as i can see where my delivery is currently..

Any correspondence would be greatly appreciated

18. toejam237

toejam237 Member

finally got my order from the 20th jan today one R4 card & 2gb sd card (only the 2gb sd card was missing)so rang model gadget and was promised a card be posted that day....true to his word i recieved a royal mail tracking number ... whoever has stepped in to take control of the mess is doing a good job i think. at least he is answering the phones and we have contact with someone now. But is it too little too late...would you re-order again????

19. Worthing

Worthing Member

I would just like to tell you all that I have opted to put my trust in Will at Model-Gadget and have placed another order!

If his boss has the slightest amount of business sense he will keep this guy on - he knows what customer service is.

I will keep you informed.

Will, thanks again for all your help.

20. klickstor

klickstor Guest

Thank you Worthing.

It means a lot to me :)

Will