1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Budvegas

Budvegas Member

Hi all

I received my order yesterday as promised. All working fine.

I will use model-gadget again, but I will ring before I order.

Hope everyone else has a good out come

Many Thanks

Bud

\m/ :D \m/

2. tan76

tan76 Member

Hi i have been promised my order tomorra so fingers crossed

3. jemily

jemily Guest

true to his word, I've just received my 2 cards.
    now......the other problem is another friend wants one, do I trust them after all the non communication to order from them again?

4. mike1308

mike1308 Member

I had same problem placed order last month and no goods arrived tried to e mail no response then I came across this site when I searched on line. Got in touch with Will and today after 2 days have received all my goods. Will was very helpful and kept in touch to let me know what was going on BUT he is there for only another couple of days

5. Worthing

Worthing Member

Hello all

I placed a new order on 11/2 (for 2 R4's) received it this am 13/2.

It would appear that this lot are back on track.

Can I just point out that I also requested they forward on the usb card readers that I did not receive with my last order and they did.

Good stuff.

Will - once again thank you for all your help.

6. tommo1404

tommo1404 Member

Hi Will

I received a tracking number from you on Sunday for order nos. 28542 but so far I have still not received my parcel.

Could you please investigate and advise.

Thanks

7. jevo33

jevo33 Member

Hi, just to let you all know i received my order finally after having phonecall with company, i do not think this would be the case if it wasn't for this site,
    i also ordered stuff from amazon on wed it arrived today, now thats what i calll service!

thanks to afterdawn,x

8. etrader02

etrader02 Member

Hi just to update everyone on my last post, i received my order on thursday 12th feb, a bit late i guess but it has come which shows that klickstore are infact a genuine buisiness.

thanks

9. tan76

tan76 Member

Hi i have recieved my order thanks everyone i may use this company again but will phone first.

10. peanut66

peanut66 Member

Hi my name is ben curtis and if there is anyone from klickstore reading this thread i am trying to get my order sorted out i placed my order on the 25/11/2008 and i have not recived a thing my order number is #7060 and as im sure ur understand im getting a bit peeved to put it very lightly hopeing for a responce /PS my email address is *removed*

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  11. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

WOW last few posts amazing its not that they got sorted out its they got stock in that we all payed for up front and made to wait and will all start again when there stock runs out and orders keep piling in but hey ho fair to say you go back and have to wait you should never moan again.....

12. surfer72

surfer72 Member

I have e-mailed KLICKstore over 9 times regarding a faulty R4SDHC via their `ticket` system. I have had no response since sending back the faulty R4 registered post as requested.
    There seems to be a pattern forming with un happy customers. The first R4 ordered seems to work, order a second and its faulty and believe me I know its faulty and not just a firmware or kernel issue as I already had one that worked!
    All I wanted was a replacement and I have not had a response just like all the other people on here.
    Yes I know its not a huge amount of money but why should companies like this get away with ripping the consumer off.

I have e-mailed them quoting this:
    Under The Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act, 1980 gives legal rights to the consumer in their dealings with retailers and service suppliers.
    Under the Act, goods should be:

Of merchantable quality - the goods are of an acceptable standard
    As described - false or exaggerated claims must not be made by the seller
    Fit for intended purpose - be fit for the purpose they were bought for
    Correspond to the sample
    Where goods do not conform to the above criteria, you are entitled under the Act to seek a REPAIR, REPLACEMENT or a REFUND.

Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2001, where a good is faulty the consumer should not be at a loss for the costs of returning the faulty good to the company.
    As I returned the faulty item registerd/signed for post i should be refunded that cost.
    If I do not hear from you within 7 days I will take this matter further.

What a surprise, still no reply.

13. d19Dude

d19Dude Member

I got my stuff just before the weekend, YIPPEE!! WAHOO!! YEE-HAA!!

It arrived on the Thursday after i had spokent o somone on the phone, who told me it would be with me by Friday! Double YIPPEE!! WAHOO!! YEE-HAA!!

And it works!! YIPPEE!! WAHOO!! YEE-HAA!! YIPPEE!! WAHOO!! YEE-HAA!! YIPPEE!! WAHOO!! YEE-HAA!!

I think communication was lacking with this company and also false advertising (In-stock, 24 hour dispatch, etc), but at least I didnt fall foul to my first internet purchase scam!

Would I buy from them again, based on the ticket system and having to trawl sites like this for a contact phone number, probably not.

Would I recommend them to a friend? Definately not...

14. kitkatch1

kitkatch1 Member

surfer72, I too waited for ages but eventually received mine after phoning last week only to find the R4 doesn't work - so I have a faulty one too and now have to go through the rigmarole of trying to get something done about it and wonder if it is all worth it. I am fed up waiting to use my new player :(

15. tommo1404

tommo1404 Member

I'm rapidly running out of patience with Klickstore, after receiving 2 seperate e-mails with Royal Mail tracking numbers i've still not received my delivery.

Starting to doubt that it has ever been sent !! Come on Klickstore sort it out, my order is for my 5 year old son !!

16. x_tatz_x

x_tatz_x Member

I have been following this thread as just like all of you I too ordered an R4 card from klickstore on the 22nd January and it never arrived. As most of you seemed to get some responses by phoning the company, I did this and had my R4 card sent out that day and it arrived last Friday!! I was so excited and I felt bad that I had actually doubted them as they seemed under so much stress to fulfil all of our orders. I had work all day on Friday and as I wasn't sure what to do with my R4 card my friend helped me out as she had bought about 5 from klickstore for herself and her family (with no trouble at all) We spent hours uploading games o the sd card and my excitment grew as I was just about to finally play on the ds I bought weeks ago for the first time....only to find that te actual R4 card doesn't work!!!! Every part of it is fine apart from the R4 card so I warn you...when you do get yours, test it out with one game before spending hours putting games on just to be disappointed!!!
    Hopefully I won't have too much trouble getting a new one but i'll keep you posted!

17. doggman

doggman Guest

Hi guys and girls.. Just wanted to chip in again and see if all is going well on the model gadget front...

Both a friend and i have ordered loads from this website and had no problems with either delivery or with Products... maybe sometimes you do get faulty items, that is the way with electronics, i spoke to the guy when i placed my first order and he was very helpful.. I think he is just so swamped with orders that he cant cope...

As a comment on the supposed fake DS Lites, i have some of these and have taken them apart ( i refurbish them) and have found that these are in fact refurbished Nintendo DS lites in After market shells.

My comments if any on these are that they are very badly refurbed in some cases.

removed

Hope you all get your goods safely

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
  18. DOUBLE_DD

DOUBLE_DD Member

Match his prices and wait over 2 weeks lol mate they can be got cheaper and recieved next day or so in uk look back threads dundeechipshop getting back in again and pcjerry also beat his price and ship out next day what you on about is take our money and use and make us wait and then add on for yourself lol id take your email out mate you will get banned even disguising it as you have

19. doggman

doggman Guest

Double DD, Not seen them cheaper anywhere else... and hey yes i would be making money on them, you expect them at no mark up...

The reason he can do them next day is because he got them in stock... I dont, i would be buying them in for you specially... So yes it could take upto 2 weeks.. that is what the supplier states...

So let me get this straight you bag me for offering to do a service that
    A: Makes me a few quid (is this not the idea of business
    B: being honest about delivery times cos i dont hold stocks...

No worries tho, you have helped out everyone by giving them places to buy from... so no need of my help..

But thanks for the advice about getting banned...

Just Looked at both of the sites... and
    dundeeChipshop OUT OF STOCK
    PCJERRY = £13.49... thats Slightly cheaper cos of postage

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
  20. proff999

proff999 Member

Doggman,

I find it incredible that you have ordered "Loads" of stuff from this muppet with no problems when almost everyone has issues ordering one item. You then go on to blatantly advertise on here even though this is a forum about issues with MG etc.

It seems to me that you could be just another of MG's spin off companies pitching for business. If you want to help why not just post the details of where you get yours instead of trying to make money out of people who have already suffered at the hands of one con merchant?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009