1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DON'T be conned into BUYing from Model-gadget/KlickStore.com; EMAILs and/or FOUL LANGUAGE = BAN

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. mjcuk

mjcuk Member

Well I hope he's sorting them out on a first come first served basis and mine get dispatched before yours do :p

2. markjaide

markjaide Member

well i ordered mine on te 7th so i wonder were mine is please give me his mobile number so i can contat him

3. Conaire

Conaire Member

I placed my order on the 7th so i'm expecting some sort of confirmation either today or tomorrow that its been dispatched.

4. DjPhreeze

DjPhreeze Member

No confirmation of Dispatch yet ... and my order is still Processing.

As I stated previously - I will NOT be giving the mobile number out. He has not done a runner.

Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  5. skandark

skandark Member

removed due to replies below

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  6. markjaide

markjaide Member

ok but y cany u give it out i just want to make sure my order is coming and has been recieved at least tell me were you got it from and i will find it myself ,or contact him for me

7. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Guys, I'm Mike from Model-Gadget.com. I understand that there has been some issues regarding the shipment status and emails which all due to our server-down problem recently. we are unable to receive any mails at that time and all problem has now been rectified. as we have up to 11 thousand emails to catch back, it will really take sometimes for us to get on to your emails. I can reassure you that all of your order will be ship out in a time slot of maximum 7 working days. however if you do not receive your order after 7 working days, please feel free to contact my personal number on 07979648571 with your order number handy. we have stop taking order for R4DS due to the stock availability issue, however the rest of the cartridge such as M3DS Simply, M3DS Real, Cyclo DS, and acekard are in stock. Down the line, please accept my apologise for this delay on both your order delivery and your mails. Merry X'mas.

8. skandark

skandark Member

removed due to reply above

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  9. skandark

skandark Member

ah nice reply from modgadget :)

10. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

Hi Guys, I'm Mike from Model-Gadget.com. I understand that there has been some issues regarding the shipment status and emails which all due to our server-down problem recently. we are unable to receive any mails at that time and all problem has now been rectified. as we have up to 11 thousand emails to catch back, it will really take sometimes for us to get on to your emails. I can reassure you that all of your order will be ship out in a time slot of maximum 7 working days. however if you do not receive your order after 7 working days, please feel free to contact my personal number on 07979648571 with your order number handy. we have stop taking order for R4DS due to the stock availability issue, however the rest of the cartridge such as M3DS Simply, M3DS Real, Cyclo DS, and acekard are in stock. Down the line, please accept my apologise for this delay on both your order delivery and your mails. Merry X'mas.

11. mjcuk

mjcuk Member

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to post, I'm sure you will have put a lot of people's minds at rest.

Cheers

12. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

mjcuk, thanks a lot.. appreciate your feedback on my post.. will do my best not too dissappoint everyone..

13. DjPhreeze

DjPhreeze Member

Hopefully that has now answered everyones questions ...

The number that has been posted is the same on that I had.

There is no need to bombard him with calls though as he has stated ALL orders will be out.

Thanks Mike,

Phreeze.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  14. markjaide

markjaide Member

thanx for that now we no were we stand i have just phoned him and he assures me my order will be posted tomorrow or the nxt day i ordered on the 7th and hes saying around 5 days to b processed which is fairenough,just glad to have had a reply from him now we can all stop worrying

15. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

thank you DjPhreeze, can't believe we still gain so much trust and back up from you guys.. appreciated your kind feedback. thanks ;)

16. azster

azster Member

hey mike cheers for that, i knew you wouldnt let us down,

yes peeps no need to bombard his phone, like he said we'l have our items..

thanks mike

merry xmas

17. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

merry x'mas azster, all the best... I'll make sure everyone will get what they paid for ;)

18. skandark

skandark Member

Seeing as your reading these mike, i have a different scenario, i filled out my order and paid at worldpay but when the worldpay site redirected back to your site i got a "server shutting down" page.
    The money has been taken and i have emailled you (no doubt you'll get around to seeing it).
    Are you still able to tie up orders with info from worldpay or should i contact you directly?

19. Raco

Raco Member

Hi Modelgadget.
    Thanks for the great news and merry xmas to you too.
    I have posted a review of your message on the website taking out your personal number.Very brave of you to give out your number i can only guess you are being bombarded with calls.
    i to was angry and worried my kidws wouldnt be getting there cards for there Nds but im very very greatful for your post and my mind now is at rest...Merry Xmas..

K A willis

20. ModGadget

ModGadget Regular member

hi skandark, so are you saying that when you placed your order, after the payment redirection, you also experienced a server-shut down too. if that's the case, please let me have your worldpay transaction ID and I'll look in to it for you. cheers