1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

don't know how to watch bittorrent files from bitcomet 0.60?

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by stud001, Sep 28, 2005.

1. stud001

stud001 Member

I got the movie downloaded, and saved in
    C:/program files/bitcomet/downloads i see the folder but i dont know how to play it like in my divx player if yes then how? on the internet if yes, How? When i click on the folder theres 4 files (CD1, CD2, sample and a msinfo document. Inside the CD1 and CD2 are a whole bunch of .rar files and 1 sfv file, same with CD2. What do i do?

2. maddogg

maddogg Member

well, lets see. when i download the torrent then i connect to the torrent site and download the movie. mine come out either avi or mpeg because that is usually the ones i look for. to play the movie i use the windows media player. if you have a bunch of rar files you need to get winrar to extract the files to a folder. then you need vcgear to change the extracted rar files into mpeg files. these can be played in the window media player on your computer.

3. stud001

stud001 Member

thanks ill try it and get back to you

4. stud001

stud001 Member

iT worked, never done anything so complicated before . took about 10 minutes to get the first part of the movie done. first had to download winrar extract the rar then download vcdgear check option compressed rar into cue/bin into mpeg just finished and it can be watched using real player or any player that can watch mpeg.Thanks again

5. maddogg

maddogg Member

no problem. glad you got it. most people don't get it the first time. now you can burn the movies on cds or dvds.

6. stud001

stud001 Member

yea ive tried that but my dvd player won't play them. i got another problem now, i downloaded hellraiser 3-hell on earth from torrentspy.com and it downloaded to 99.8% and stopped and haven't made any progress for 3 days!

7. maddogg

maddogg Member

the reason for that is the seeds. you need to check the file or movie and always get the one with the most seeds. what probably has happened is the people who you were downloading from shut down and went somewhere, it used to happen to me. now i have 300 sites to choose from, if one does not work i go to another one. i always allow equal upload when i download because we need to share or there will be no sites to go to. i have a pioneer dvd player that does dvd,cds,mp3,and all the rest, it plays what ever i put in it. you need to check yours. if you need some bit torrent sites let me know i will send you the top five.

8. stud001

stud001 Member

i just downloaded a pc game off bitcomet and its in the format of .bin . What do i have to do to play this game?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2005
  9. maddogg

maddogg Member

there are two ways that i know of to do this. one is to use vcgear and change the bin-cue to mpeg format. then use tmpeg or another program to burn the files to a cd-r or what ever you have. a regular cd will work. then put the cd in your computer and download the game, or play it from the disc. i have to check something on the second way and i will get back to you.

10. stud001

stud001 Member

i dont know that way but i change the .bin to .iso and I was wondering if you can burn the .iso on the cd-rw and use it that way. if yes? what program would u recommend me using to burn the iso on the cd-rw.

11. maddogg

maddogg Member

the file i use for iso is dvd decrypter

12. badwulf

badwulf Guest

maddog, you say you have 300 sites to choose from...Wow! Could you list some for me. All I know of are the usual ones listed, torrentspy,piratebay,2torrents,mininova...etc. Would be appreciative, thnx!

13. maddogg

maddogg Member

well dude, i need somewhere to send them. got an e-mail

14. badwulf

badwulf Guest

badwulf@comcast.net
    thanks!