1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DOOM 3

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by mbrownab, Mar 8, 2005.

1. mbrownab

mbrownab Guest

Hello, Whats the best way to put my Doom 3 disks onto my puter in .ISO format. or which other formats can I convert it to?? ty

2. Weycraze

Weycraze Regular member

Alcohol 120% would be your best bet to make images of those disks. Use SafeDisc 2/3 settings to make the image and read slow <8X.

Alcohol will create .mdf,.mds files.(like .bin & .cue)

If you need to convert those alcohol images to another format, I like to use UltraISO. It can convert to quite a few formats.

There are other ways, but I know this one works.

3. mbrownab

mbrownab Guest

I tried the Alcholl 120 and when its copying i get errors like "Disk read error" so i just abort. are those errors supposed to happen. The point is I want to share the game and I dont know how

4. Weycraze

Weycraze Regular member

Yes, the read errors are supposed to happen,(your creating a complete disk image, copy protection and all) let Alcohol make the image! Don't abort, let it do what it is designed to do.

5. mbrownab

mbrownab Guest

ty I will let you know how it works. CHEERS M8!!

6. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

A real good job -Weycraze- keep up the great work and glad to see you helped -mbrownab- till the end.

7. Weycraze

Weycraze Regular member

Thanks geestar20, your help doesn't go unnoticed either. You've indirectly answered many questioned I've had.

Greetings,

Weycraze