1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dothalo help!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by makeucry, Jul 19, 2005.

1. makeucry

makeucry Member

I have .net framework 1.1 and all of the downloads, altough when I goto start and goto [bold]Microsoft .NET Framework SDK v1.1[/bold], it just says [bold]documentation[/bold]. Documentation does not enable to run DotHalo.
    * The reason I downloaded .Net Framework was because it said it need to have to run Dothalo *

When I double click on the DotHalo icon it just says open with. And apparently it does not work. So as you can see im puzzled, I don't know if I need more stuff or just need to something else.

If you can help me with and only with dothalo here is my aim address.
    AIM = fleeingpuma

2. makeucry

makeucry Member

By the was dothalo is the program where you apply ppf patches.

3. meaty001

meaty001 Guest

i have the same problem

4. ursitesux

ursitesux Guest

If you need help with dothalo, you must go to a website dedicated to halo 2 modding. Try going to www.h2mmodz.tk. You will find your answer there.

5. todopodo

todopodo Member

that tk link doesnt work. go to http://www.halomaps.com. You can download dothalo plus get other downloads and tuts.

6. todopodo

todopodo Member

As for the orliginal post, i have some problem with a JIT debugger that i dont have (?). I cant download it or buy it or even find it. dothalo used to work for me but everywhere i ask for help they dont know what im talki9ng about or they ignore my post.

7. xOMENx

xOMENx Member

I had the same problem with dothalo....got to www.download.com and search winRAR. you should see a download called winRAR 3.5. download that and then dotHalo should now have an icon of a stack of three books. click that and drag the dothalo file out onto the desktop. this should make dotHalo open

Last edited: Sep 15, 2005
  8. bignoob69

bignoob69 Member

hey i have dothalo and where i see it saying deviation angle 1 cf and auto aim range 1 cf on tut sites, on mine it says ox214 [float] why is that i dont know how to make autoaim with that

9. joetogo57

joetogo57 Member

[bold]HELP ME OUT!!! IF ANYONE HAS DOTHALO, EMAIL IT TO ME!!! MY EMAIL ADRESS IS JOETOGO57@YAHOO.COM HALOMAPS IS DOWN AND I REALY WANT THIS PROGRAM!!![/bold]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2006
  10. cearel

cearel Guest

why cant some one just post a good link to dothalo. i also want the program

11. joetogo57

joetogo57 Member

www.halomaps.com is down for the count (or so it seems) and i cant get into it to download the program if any one wants to know my gammertag 4 XBL its damagedfurball

12. infiden

infiden Guest

alright these kids dont know much, although all u want to mod in mm i bet w/e here u go, www.danhrules.co.uk kk? scroll down and download the AIOV2, in there is pretty much everything u need to mod besides milkshape etc. it has the plugins for dot halo etc. and for u ppl that r having trouble w/ framework just go to ms and download .net framework 2.0

13. cearel

cearel Guest

i have finnally found a super modding package come with every thing you could ever need has both mecassult softmod pack and splintercell pack dothalo and alot of other map editing programs along with tuts on how to do everthing just hook me up with a 2month and i will send it to you along with your e mail of course

you wont be dissapointed

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2006
  14. joetogo57

joetogo57 Member

SWEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!joetogo57@yahoo.com

15. cearel

cearel Guest

hook me up with a [bold]2 month get package[/bold]

16. infiden

infiden Guest

if u kids are going to give someone for a two month the ur newbish and ntot he smartest. for free u can go to xbins n get ne exploitable game save and fromt here go to any modding site and just download the programs u want. this kid probably didnt even make this bundle.

17. cearel

cearel Guest

yea but if you have a 2 month just laying around why not get rid of it to save yourself the trouble of xbins

18. infiden

infiden Guest

xbins was an example, u can go to sites and just download packs of programs. but ur probably to nub to do it.

19. cearel

cearel Guest

i got this put to gether from hours of searching it wasnt easy but im not a noob i just wanted to make it easyer for the noobs that want to mod noe and not spend all day and night finding all the programs i was going to help out for free but my lil bro wanted to get live so i thought this might be a way to help him out

20. xxboxxx

xxboxxx Member

no offence but im guessing you want a 2 moth to mod someone up? i dont like people who do that! they suck! get xbox connect you dont get banned at xbox connect look it up on google they have dedicated modding servers and people have some sick mods there.