1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Download game cannot be play.

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by brucemeng, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brucemeng

brucemeng Member

I have download a game and after i extract it,it's only contain 2 files.One is cue file and another one is just an unknown file. I can extract cue file by MagicIso but cannot for another one file. Could someone please tell me how to make the files work to be play?

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

ok for starters unless its freeware you shouldn't be downloading games (i will assume its freeware).2nd the site you downloaded it from should have instructions on how to load/play it.the 2nd file you have is probably an iso or a disc image.use daemon tooks to mount the file then open and run the installer.

3. brucemeng

brucemeng Member

I have already use daemon tooks or magiciso but only can extract the CUE file,but do not have exe to run,still cannot extract another one and not even found the second file.its type of file is : file means no format or unknown so how to extract or play it. I don't think to use any player to play it, I think should find the exe because mostly game is needed exe to run right?

4. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

could be a file that been zipped with free arc.could also be a damaged or incomplete file.

5. brucemeng

brucemeng Member

I have found solution for it,thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.