1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

download xbox games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by shady78, Feb 25, 2005.

1. shady78

shady78 Regular member

when i ordered a premode it is supposed to be here monday what i was wondering will it come ready to just play burnt games or does it have to be flashed with evox to only play them and was wondering if it where possible to download games off the internet all ready to go Meaning all i would have to do is just burn them if so where would be a good place to find such games

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

don't bother asking about where you can get illegal games...nobody is going to tell you since it is illegal.

3. shady78

shady78 Regular member

well thats fine but that doesent tell me if i can just put a backup game right in the premodded xbox as soon as i get it monday or if im gonna have to flash it with evox first

Last edited: Feb 25, 2005
  4. mdsup

mdsup Guest

you are probably going to have to flash the chip with a hacked bios...most shops sell their box's with the cromwell on there and nothing else...but i don't know how your xbox will arrive.

5. shady78

shady78 Regular member

thanks man thats what i needed to know

6. chaos321

chaos321 Guest

most xbox companys accutally dont flash your box of add a dashboard they jsut install the chip unless it says the flashed where you boguht it

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2005