1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downloading Movies

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by fox0035, Jan 16, 2005.

1. fox0035

fox0035 Member

I am having a problem with converting movies to dvd after the conversion i watch it on my tv the picture has a lot of squares and looks pixelized. I have had other problems like it wont play on my dvd player but it will play on my ps2 i guess doing downloads are not my cup of tea. I need help? I use supernova.org for my dounloads and cutsoft 7.5 converter

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Pixelized playback is usually caused by cheap, poor quality blank media. What brand media are you using? Try some known GOOD quality media like Ritek or Verbatim.

Jerry

3. fox0035

fox0035 Member

I am using maxwell and sony never had a problem with reg dvd's on them and infact the yellow top maxwell's are the best i have used.
    Also jerry any idea why some wont play on my dvd player but play on my ps2

Last edited: Jan 16, 2005
  4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Possibly media mismatch. Is your player dual format that will play both + & -?? The complete backup process is always trial and error until you find the perfect media that your burner likes and still plays on all your players. It takes some time to find the perfect media.

Jerry

5. fox0035

fox0035 Member

yes my player plays both + and - formats. I got a copy of sharktails from my friend that is dvd quality it wont play on my player it has all the normal files that a dvd has would runing it throught tempage work? Also do you know anything about converting kvcd to dvd format?

Last edited: Jan 16, 2005