1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dreambox 500 down?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by wendyt, Jan 5, 2012.

1. wendyt

wendyt Member

hi could someone please tell me if the drmbox has went down please im in glasgow area...sorry if this has already been answered in forum for others,i coulnt see any for it
    thanks

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

How can we tell you if your dreambox is gone down? Only you would know, as you are the owner and if using a cline to get chans, your provider. I suggest you check with them if you are or check if your dish is loose or not, but Dreamboxs are standalone,

3. wendyt

wendyt Member

thanks for reply no its not with a provider i was meaning if all boxes have went down,its my man who has the box but it hasnt been on for couple of days he checked the dish and all seemed fine so thought id see if others had problems

4. jimbo600

jimbo600 Regular member

wendyt, you will have to give us some more info.
    does the box power up,
    can you watch any channels on the box,

5. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

each box is individual, so yours may be down but others arent, you need to clarify if you using a cline on this box, these aint like cable boxs which all go down or areas can go down

6. wendyt

wendyt Member

hi sorry just getting back to you
    im a bit thick when it comes to the boxes sorry,i was thinking the box was simular to the old starview one we had,so all boxes would go down at same time,
    it was a shop my man got box from,it goes down once every 6 months or so and he pays for them to reconnect it so all channels come back on (soz thats all i know about them)he found out it was the dish that has something wrong with it,just thought id let you know we found the problem.i appreciate ur help you gave me thanks again wendy