1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dreambox 500 s with supersports

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by thepacman, Jul 22, 2011.

1. thepacman

thepacman Guest

i got a box with the supersports package on it could i send a signal from that box n set up a sharing system with others even tho i im not the cardsharer,hope that came across right ,thanks

2. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

thepacman do you mean that you have a cline/nline or whatever from a server and you want to share that to other boxes? If so the only way you can share it is if you have re share rights from your server, if you don't then no, and if you tried to share it without their permission I would imagine that you would be thrown off their server. Is this supersports package part of a gift from a box supplier, if so maybe some of the blade or spiderbox guys might know more.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
  3. thepacman

thepacman Guest

thanks for ur advice,no a friend gave me the box and i have it up and running with the sly dish at the correct direction ,its just i was going to try and attempt to set up a card sharing for my family to save a few spodulics for them .

4. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

dont bother. buy a subscription. forget using these boxes. lifetime is in weeks and at best a couple of months

5. thepacman

thepacman Guest

what do u mean lifetime is in weeks and where do i buy a subscribtion

6. mark0288

mark0288 Regular member

7. apd06

apd06 Regular member

You're like a stuck record these days. Doesn't a new change in encryption require mass card sendouts? Wouldn't that take months to sort out? Plus I didn't realise Rupert Murdoch owned every satellite in the earths orbit no doubt these boxes will clear something worth watching.

So instead of regurgitating the same old cack share with us dumb arse's what you know.

8. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

hence the white card.

9. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

and apd you make a good point. it is true that there will be alternative sat services that will continue to be available. so it aint so glum