1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreambox 500c in UK are excellent boxes

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by David28, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

It is against the forum rules to advertise like that without paying for it , watch out for Creaky

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

indeed. Though I was a bit slow finding this one, for a change.

Advertising links removed; we're all for being helpful here folks but that doesn't include free advertising

3. MadMax934

MadMax934 Member

I agree ^^^ If i wanted to check out advertisements, I wouldn't come to this place.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to get ESPN or ABC on any of these boxes? I don't mind spending a bit of money if it'll get me what I want. I'm essentially looking for american channels where I can get american sports such as Basketball and Football... yes I know Sky carry it and NASN carry some, but I'm actually looking for american feeds that I can get. Thanks for any help.

4. oojue

oojue Member

hi i live in uk and i have the dreambox but the ime cant pick the sport channels.please where can i download the right image]

5. glic83

glic83 Regular member

yeah you can get these channels on chorus or ntl id recomend using the dreambox 500 but thats just me

6. reeso

reeso Guest

hi i have a dreambox 500c and it works perfectly, one problem i have though is i cannot get sky one, does anyone know why i cant get this and if there is a way of getting it, thanks

7. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

If you are in the UK sly one is unavailbe.

8. dexterben

dexterben Member

Can anyone put me in the right direction of an idiots guide to setting up a Dreambox DM500c, cheers!

9. spliss

spliss Guest

hey guys new to all this, so wheres the best place to get a dm500-s, i have looked on ebay but im a bit weary of that just incase there fakes, any ideas

10. spliss

spliss Guest

one place i am not going is dreamboxmagic.co.uk had a look on there ebay and they are -1 feedback not good.

11. reeso

reeso Guest

hi spliss, i recommend The Dreambox Store UK, I bought a Dreambox last monday and had it tuesday they are brilliant and are very helpful, there website is www.thedreamboxstore.co.uk
    they dont sell fakes either as i have checked mine over and its proper ligit,
    hope this helps

12. spliss

spliss Guest

ok cool cheers reeso i have just ordered one ill let you know the outcome ok thanks again

13. glic83

glic83 Regular member

I bought a few off dreamboxmagic and found them very good to deal with also know of a load of other people that have dealt with them and had no problems

Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  14. glic83

glic83 Regular member

they stopped making the 500 c a while back only clones out these days unless you have a 600

15. dm500

dm500 Guest

Hi, i can recommend for you, and the best price.

16. glic83

glic83 Regular member

you wont get a new genuine 500C they stopped making these a while back but you might get 1 2nd hand but the clones are just as good

17. dreamboxc

dreamboxc Member

There is a box called "DreamBox 500C" which replaces your cable reciever box and decodes you ALL the channels broadcasted by your cable provider

"DreamBox 500C" shop is here.if you want buy "DreamBox 500C" ,come on

18. dreamboxc

dreamboxc Member

19. spliss

spliss Guest

well i got one from the dreambox store uk (www.thedreamboxstore.co.uk) and i ordered one and received it the very next day, had a bit of trouble setting it up but got hold of them and they helped me through it they are brilliant fair play.
    Recommended!!!

20. glic83

glic83 Regular member

that store is a bit expensive for the dm600 £249 its only £200 everywhere else but dm 500 is a fairly good price

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.