1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreambox 500c in UK are excellent boxes

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by David28, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spliss

spliss Guest

i agree with you glic83 that online store ''http://www.satellite-receiver.co.uk/DreamBox-500C-203.html'' is a bit expensive the dreambox 600 theysell must be a copy aswell as the real ones dont look like the picture they use the real ones are either grey or black not the same design as the dm500.
    Im still sticking to my word and i reckon The Dreambox Store UK (www.thedreamboxstore.co.uk) are the best ive bought from and i have bought from a few companies now, tried the dreamboxmagic the otherday dont really rate it to be honest.
    anyone needs any help with the dm500c let me know

2. WITKO

WITKO Regular member

hi lads new to this dream box forum , anyway just bought 500c genuine box ,doyou need to load s/w or are they ready to go and if so where do i d/l image

3. glic83

glic83 Regular member

where did you get the genuine and how much i only asked cos they stoped making them ages ago and there is only clones available?depends some suppliers put different images on but there will be an image of some kind

4. WITKO

WITKO Regular member

got it from au battery .com paid in dollars so hopefully the real deal paid 142euro or there abouts

5. glic83

glic83 Regular member

maybe you got lucky and got one of the last few genuines,you will know if its a clone cos it will have the f type tunner the screw on one, i use digital worldz 1.65 its a very good image has the cams and keys in it already so its great you in the uk or ireland?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  6. WITKO

WITKO Regular member

in ireland on n*l never downloaded image to d/b have done sv; ev, replay.is it similar

7. glic83

glic83 Regular member

yeah its handy you can either use dream up via null modem which is very easy or telent or just ftp the image to the box but this can have problems if going from a gemini image to a enigma image

8. WITKO

WITKO Regular member

have nt got the box yet, downloaded dreamup can get s/w ,have cable so looking good,. hopefully the box will arrive soon ,seen s/w on another site especially for dublin so probley go for that its thge 1.6.5 image

9. glic83

glic83 Regular member

dw v2.0 is out now and includes all the irish cable providers

10. WITKO

WITKO Regular member

is that clone safe just incase the box is a fake,also were can i download this from thanks

11. glic83

glic83 Regular member

the clones are grand some people find it better than the orginal you can get it here you need to have 20 posts or donate Click here

12. dreamboxc

dreamboxc Member

I have bought one dreambox 500cfrom this webpage,it is cheap and good.

13. reeso

reeso Guest

''dreamboxc'' stop trying to advertise your own company mate, you have to pay afterdawn to advertise on here, it gives it away a bit when your name is dreamboxc and the website is dreambox500c, anymore of this and ill report you to afterdawn.

14. reeso

reeso Guest

Guys, does anyone know if you can put a cable tuner in the Dreambox 7020 or isit just Satellite Tuner??

15. glic83

glic83 Regular member

as far as i know you can put in what tunner you like

16. reeso

reeso Guest

is it a plug and play tuner and where can i get one from???

17. glic83

glic83 Regular member

sorry my bad the tunner can only be changed in the dm 600 and 7025 Not the 7020

18. glyn58

glyn58 Member

hi all, is there anywhere i can buy a dreambox 500c that has already got uk image installed,cheers.

19. glic83

glic83 Regular member

you will find it hard to get a 500c that already has an image pre installed most traders wont sell them like that you should flash it yourself it helps when anything goes wrong when you know about these boxes and flashing your own box is the best way to learn

20. reeso

reeso Guest

glyn58 check your private messages pal i have sent you a message

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.