1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreambox 500T 500C Fixes here

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Satlinksw, Apr 4, 2008.

1. guyver_cb

guyver_cb Member

jamdorj,

If you have Dreambox 500C.. Then maybe try this, its all written here on this tread already.

Factory default as you have DW2.
    Go through inital setup
    Auto Scan
    Using either a telnet session via PC or using the plugin program Tuxbox Commander (yellow button) and edit these two files.
    Change camd.cfg file and locate the AU setting to 00
    Change the Keylist.txt and put in either the NTeel UK key or the ex C&W key.
    Save changes.
    Reset box

If it doesn't work, try the other key i.e. if you tried NTeel UK key, try the C&W key and restart the box..

in theory, this process should work as i have spent a few hours doing this as well and with success.

2. irishimp

irishimp Member

hi all, having a nightmare with my dreambox 500c; been working on it for 4 dyas and still no joy. I was orignally on an Gemini Project image, but I couldnt connect to the box to FTP with either a Cross over cable or a ethernet conection...so upadted to DW 2.0 image; although I could connect VIA the dreamup function?%?

I now have entered he keys as per the forum, changed the AU setting to {00} and rebooted. Still no joy.

I belive that I mightn't have an Emulator, I had one with my gemini image(evocam) but this appears to be missing now. Is there any way i can check for this or if I have any EMU at all??

If I reflash with someone else's DW2.0 image will this solve my problem??

I would greatly apreciate any and all help. Im pulling myhair out at this stage as; I've read through several diferent forums and no help.

thx,

3. mikey08

mikey08 Member

hi all. i have a dreambox500c

help needed with regards new codes. they don't work. ch##us ireland seem to be immediatlly puttng there own code and deleting some of keys i just entered. wats the next step. any help appricated

4. chemic

chemic Member

Push the blue button this should bring up the new Emulator evocamd 2.somethin, click on it and start the evocamd, i haven't altered the AU code and just altered the keys and it worked. if nothing comes up when hitting the blue button there is somethin wrong with the image you have.

5. collie100

collie100 Member

i had a similar problem and i just flashed with dw 2 and erased old image and all fine now emu working . still have to manualy imput keys but its worth it

6. NickNolte

NickNolte Member

In Dublin, Dreambox 500, have entered the codes, through Tuxbox commander, and still no joy, only receiving a few stations.

7. jokerjay

jokerjay Member

hi just copy what i did i got mine up and running took me 9 hours to sort it out but got there in the end, also by the way mine off again today so you need to input the keys every day to view all the channels which is a pain.

8. guyver_cb

guyver_cb Member

Hi Joker and all,

Mine is also down today... when you say input the keys everyday... we must get new keys everyday then??

At the moment, none of the keys work..

9. jokerjay

jokerjay Member

new keys today begining with 5401
    00 = 98-89-2F-99-66-B8-DF-DF
    01 = CE-97-58-27-7C-81-EF-28

the old ones went down 11am today

10. guyver_cb

guyver_cb Member

thanks joker,

i need ones for nteel and ex C&W if you have this please?

11. irishimp

irishimp Member

Push the blue button this should bring up the new Emulator evocamd 2.somethin, click on it and start the evocamd, i haven't altered the AU code and just altered the keys and it worked. if nothing comes up when hitting the blue button there is somethin wrong with the image you have.

Hi Chemic,

Yeah i think it might be the image in that case, as when i press the blue button it tells me I have an option of restarting eveocamd but it is not there to click on to restart. I have two blank files. Would you be so kind as to PM me with a copy of a good working image?? I'm at my wits end here.

thx,

12. jokerjay

jokerjay Member

Ex Cw @ 11am Wed 10/4/08

00 CB-8B-D0-FC-2A-B2-EC-63
    01 E4-51-5E-23-8C-E6-0D-E4 (new)

begin 5C01

13. guyver_cb

guyver_cb Member

Hi joker,i give a try when i get home...many thanks.

Where do you get these codes?

or is on this forum and just keep checking here until a better method is found right?

14. jokerjay

jokerjay Member

on other sites also if you no some one with a box (org) pace etc unplug power lead and keep power button pressed in and power it up will see eng menu use right arrow to see key data
    or unplug and keep hold of up and down arrows and power up will see same depends on box you have both need pressing on box not remote
    also starview2 THE BOX they auto update them selfs everyday now as v*rg*n keep changing the keys everyday now and going to blast all the modems again at the end of the month too (10 meg watch out)
    on starview2 THE BOX press menu1570 and choose Nagravision that will also give you the daily codes all the providers i will post them everyday on here for every one all providers beginning with 5401, 5C01, 5A01, 5E01 AND A001 enjoy while it last they might kick it in the head in a week or two but only Starview2 THE BOX is not having any problems so far

15. mtv1

mtv1 Member

hi any chance of c****s codes cable tryed loads still ony 3 channels dreambox500c

16. daveyd24

daveyd24 Member

hey dave here cant get into tuxbox comander it might not be on the box should it come as stanard with the box and if not how do u download it from the net

17. westabu

westabu Member

1st time visiter to this site as I, trying to fix my dreambox 500c, can anyone please help me in plain english how do I get it working again or is it f@*ked.

18. grantshel

grantshel Member

latest nthell codes
    N 5401 00 8A6B4256D5E3831E
    N 5401 01 C16CBE2409F2DDFA

19. chemic

chemic Member

Are those keys workin for anybody else?

20. irishimp

irishimp Member

chemic i sent u a mail with the relevant detais...